Old Red Wine - F/F Age difference, CRAVING!

Started by Chrystal, April 30, 2016, 06:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

STILL CRAVING THIS ONE

Name: Old Red Wine

Content: Light F/F Romance/seduction, age difference.

Setting: Present day Western world, an attractive but elderly lady's house.

Scenario: A teenage girl is found guilty by the court of a misdemeanor and is sentenced to community service. Her probation officer (parole officer in the US, I think?) assigns her to work at an elderly lady's house, several hours a week, doing chores and helping out. At first she is resentful, but slowly over time she begins to find the old woman growing on her, especially when she discovers that the woman was something of a hellion in her day. The teen keeps going to help out even after her sentence has been served, and finds she is getting rather fond of the woman. 

At some point the teen discovers that the woman is a lesbian -possibly while looking at some old photos.

For the woman's part at first she is mistrustful of the teen, and just a little bit scared of her, but soon finds herself relaxing in the girl's presence. She begins to talk to the girl, as well as listen to her (something she thinks not many people have tried). She shares stories of her younger days as a young tearaway and troublemaker. The two of them share a mutual dislike for the probation/parole officer. She is surprised but pleased when, the day after the teen's sentence is finished, she turns up again, and continues to help out. She finds herself getting fond of the girl.

And she, too, discovers that the teenager is a lesbian.

How they end up in bed together is something that we will find out as the story and the characters develop over time.

Requirements: A female player please, lady or female liege, to play the other character. I would prefer to play the older woman, but will play the teenager for the right partner. Must be capable of posting at least 300 words at a time, know the difference between "then" and "than", and not mind my glacial posting rate.

Other info:

I have put this in the One-Shots request thread too, but figured it should have it's own request as well.
Inspired by this song, by The Who

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!