Damsels in Distress (F/F/F/M/M/M/M/M/M Non-Con) Currently accepting Overflow

Started by Ana Luusi, December 10, 2009, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pleasuredoll

Ana Luusi

I can put your name on the overflow list for a female character, but currently all female roles are filled.

NotoriusBEN

hey ana, you might want to put on the thread title that we are looking for another male character. When people see 'overflow' they see 'second string sign ups' :P

Ana Luusi

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ana Luusi

Ana Luusi

Attention all 8 currently confirmed members: I'll be setting up the exposition post in about a day or so. I'm thinking of putting this under small groups due to the format we'll be using. A message will be sent out with information about how this will be working.

~Your patience is appreciated

desert ashes

It needs to be started in Small Groups.  Large Groups are for groups who have amassed a minimum of 1,000 posts.  ;)
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Ana Luusi

Thankies Moirae, my noobie little self doesn't know these things yet :D.

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Atredis

I don't know if the position is still open but I'd be willing to play the last male. I can write up a quick bio for him if you'd like.

Ana Luusi

Whoopsie, i forgot to change the topic again. We just got a sixth, waiting for him to get back so he can post his bio. However, this doesn't mean I'm not open to adding more to this after it's been started. We have someone who may add and play a second character after launch and depending on how successful it is I might turn this into a multi-faceted story arc. I've been getting alot of PMs and replies about interests and everyone's name is on the overflow list.

In short, we're at 6 now but in all likelihood that's not an arbitrary cap. Keep in touch and we can probably find a spot for you.

Atredis

Alright then if you need someone just PM me and I'll be on my way ASAP.

Remec

Geoffrey Banks (Jeff/Geoff) -- 20 year old, 6'2" white male...dark hair and eyes...who almost had to bail from the college during freshman year because of more attention to parties and the incredible rack (and ass, etc) of his high school sweetheart, Allana. Always something of a mid-range student, was even held back a year in high school, Geoff broke things off with Allana when it looked like his football scholarship might be in trouble. Is both irritated and aroused by all the stories he hears of her exploits around campus.

8-)

Ana Luusi

We've got all the roles filled now, finally. I'll be setting up some of the many threads we'll be using for this in a few hours. Don't expect the exposition post until friday or late tomorrow if I'm *really* lucky.

As for people who aren't on the original roster... don't fret! Due to massive interest in this (you wouldn't believe the amount of PMs and replies...) the first Damsels in Distress will act to set up a multi-story system with plenty of room for plenty of more people. Stay in touch, and I'll set up another interest thread for people interested in the second RP. I've got your names and I'll be PMing you too.

Ana Luusi

Combustible

Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

Calista Jade

As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Combustible

Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

Ana Luusi

Hey there Combust!, you can get started right now if you want, just throw down a character bio on the character bio thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55609.0 using the format we've been using and put your character up whenever you're ready. He'll obviously be starting in the Non-Harem thread.

Calista Jade

As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Combustible

I'll have a bio up and a post here soon.

Not so lonesome anymore, hmm?
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.