Elliquiy, my heart beats only for you!

Started by Erato, April 13, 2012, 12:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erato

I have to say I LOVE this site. Elliquiy where have you been all my life? How have I only just met you!?

Anyway, thanks to everyone for such a positive introduction and experience so far. Please feel free to post about your first experiences on Elliquiy and generally just toast it's greatness. As someone who never knew such a place existed it was an amazing relief to find similarly like minded people. I thought I was the only one!
In the game of chess the Queen protects the King.

Roleplay Frog

Weirdos unite!

I knew of other communities like this but enjoy the overall maturity. A special bonus for me having made adverse experiences is that people 'in charge' seem non abusive of their power here.

Erato

Quote from: Deva on April 13, 2012, 12:04:06 PM
Weirdos unite!

I knew of other communities like this but enjoy the overall maturity. A special bonus for me having made adverse experiences is that people 'in charge' seem non abusive of their power here.

Yes, but intelligent, well written weirdos!

I do agree that a huge part of what I like about Elliquiy is how protective and caring 'the powers that be' are. I've never been part of a community more attentive before. I've certainly never had mentors before! A very neat concept. Makes me want to be one once I have more experience and a better understanding of all Elliquiy has to offer. She is a beautiful complex lady.

Roleplay Frog

Did you just personalize E? I can already see the fanfiction coming. I'll never do anything like mentoring. I work good as person balancing things out behind the scenes, not someone with daily check up and be nice duty. would get a headache.*nodnod*

I couldn't help but see my mentors as dual edged, on the one hand they wanted to help me, on the other hand they'd ultimately help judge over me.

Fun little game I played right after being approved: Check out the introduction posts of my mentors and giggle a little.

Erato

Hmm, fanfiction about courting E? Interesting. Complex. Multiple personalities. Has potential. Any takers?

No one likes being judged but we all do it and to a point it is necessary. I was more worried I wouldn't be accepted but everyone was so nice it didn't bother me that they were judging me.

Hadn't thought to check out my mentors introduction posts. Could be fun though!

Roleplay Frog

Heh, it's kind of interesting really, even Vekseid has an introduction post.

There's a reason I have the Master as avatar apart from it being fun. I'm calculating all the time.
I had no problem being judged or disapproved as my introduction seemed more then sufficent for approval compared to other approved applications, I showed my bad sides in conjunction with my good sides, anything else would have hurt my pride. I was only afraid of miscalculation, predicting wrongly despite having enough data.

TheGlyphstone

Rule 34: ElliquiyxLiterotica go!

I remember my first-ever RP here, a futuristic Big Brother-like 'reality show' on a private space station. My character was an incredibly buff, stuck-up, and idiotic extreme sports TV star whose agents had volunteered him onto the show for extra publicity. Sadly, the game folded within a week or two of starting, but I stuck around.

Roleplay Frog

We should have like.. a thread for game scenarios that people liked/thought promising but got abandoned by DM's or went inactive. necro power!

Sapphira

As an E newbie, I'd like to offer kudos to the RP writers here, for the wonderful stories. I've only scratched the surface, but have already been transported, with great delight, to new worlds, ideas and terrific fantasy. I had joined with more than a bit of trepidation, expecting mostly quickly dashed out kink. What a surprise to find high caliber writing and *very* nice folks.

I'm pleased to be a member and hope I can make some "worthy" contributions to the E library.

~ Sapphira

(I and O coming soon..)

Star Safyre

Quote from: Deva on April 13, 2012, 12:14:43 PM
Fun little game I played right after being approved: Check out the introduction posts of my mentors and giggle a little.

Now I feel paranoid.  *bites nails*
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

DudelRok

It's still weird that I'm in a place where I'm one of the rudest and meanest people around. o.O (At least in public.) Originally it was culture shock. Totally not sure how to handle things... but I meshed well, maybe, kinda.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread