Her Brother In Law (F of M)

Started by wolventears, July 24, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

TAKEN
Thanks for your interest!

I had this going at one point but do to some personal issues, it it is at a standstill, so I'm interested in opening it up again. Here's the plot.

My character is married to a man who is abusive. But she can't leave him because it's his money that she is using to help send her mother to get her much needed treatments for a sickness that is going to end up killing her.

Your character just got back from being stationed out of country for the military. I'll leave what branch, up to you. He and his brother have never really gotten along and once he's back, his patents invite his brother and wife over for a welcome home dinner.

He has never met his sister in law but he instantly sees her as a beautiful woman who his brother treats like shit.

I see your character being nice and kind to her, even bitching at his brother for treating her how he does.

How it goes beyond the first meeting between the two is up for discussion. I need a male to play the brother in law back in the country. Please check my O/Os to see if we mesh and PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile