Neko's in space...

Started by Brandon, January 12, 2008, 08:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

I really would like a better name for the game but anything remotly cool sounding escapes me. Sv and I have been discussing the game off and on and figured a player or 3 more would only bring more fun to the mix. So here we go...

Deep in space the Neko race has developed advanced technologies for interstellar travel. However in recent years they have begun relation's with humankind. As mankind spreads across the galaxy at an unprecedented rate the Neko's have little choice but to try and make friends with the race but many problems have developed.

First off its turned into an exsistance of little hope under organized goverments so many neko's have chosen to become privateer's, taking on a variety of jobs to help make ends meet. However as they try harder and harder to make ends meet with private jobs from the various galaxy companies pirates continue to increase in number and ferocity.

The crew of "The ship that we never named" are the Neko's attempt to step out of the darkness and back into the right direction of development and exploration by policing the galaxy. They are a goverment appointed crew whos job is to 1) keep the peace between the two races 2) eliminate any threats that attempt to begin a war between the nations 3) eliminate all illegal activity from Pirates, private companies, and any other non govermental enemies 4) continue to explore the outer reaches and report all information to the Neko goverment 5) continue to create advanced technologies to advance the neko civilization

Notes: The story allows for a great deal of ship battles, investigation, scinetific creation/advancment, political intrigue, and things to do on the ship between missions or on shore leave. Again this is the bare bones of the concept from my memory and I know I forgot a lot
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Serenity Vixen

It sounds like great fun :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Brandon

Totally freeform. One idea is to have the Storyteller position rotate from player to player and allow them to write the story dependant on how well the players roleplay their way through each story.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Jeramiahh

Oooh... I would like to get in on something like this. Count me interested.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Hunter

I get to have a catgirl?  Cool.  Where do I sign up?

Serenity Vixen

I was hoping for more females to join,  am I going to be the only one?
That could be... exhausting :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Hunter

Captain: "Why aren't you saluting me!?"

Ensign: "Trust me, ma'am.  I certainly am."

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

Waves to Brandon,
I am interested.
What do you think will be the bedroom to action ratio in the game?
Are our characters be fighting as pilots, bridge crew or troops (or all three)
I'd do a catgirl both because I want to and to keep SV from getting tired out.
If you want to host your board on the Old Champions board I'll it on sticky on top.
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

Hunter

Yah!    ;D

So...who's going to start this?

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

Brandon would do it but link to location would be
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=90.0
Space patrol and Champions
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0