Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

What the hell happened to you?!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Caedy

Hot showers brighten my mood considerably.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Despairs

How I wish they didn't exist.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Despairs

What were you doing just now?

Captain Maltese

My fuse is burning out slowly.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

You are one weird insane person.

Belle33

I'm too old for this bullshit.

Despairs

Belle33

For god's sake, please stop crying!

AmberStarfire

I'm pretty happy, all things considered.

Despairs

Belle33

Three hours of sleep is plenty.

Despairs

Rubicon

Why can't I get properly warm?

Caedy

No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Despairs

Please move your posterior away, thanks.

Belle33

I'll not wait one minute more.

Despairs

You lied to me! You liebetic!

Belle33

Always deny everything and demand proof

Captain Maltese

It's not what you can't have.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Piss off, you creepy, disgusting, midget!

SapphireHaven

I need to do something; anything.
O/O

Despairs

Wash the dishes, clean the bathroom.