News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

FREE COOKIES!!!

Started by Magnum Opus, June 19, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum Opus

Now that I have your attention...

Welcome to my thread of requests, musings and inspiration!

Thread Contents:

What I'm Craving Right Now
The plot bunnies to come back!

Got an idea? Send me a PM!

Magnum Opus

Welcome to my Ons and Offs!
Availability: Looking for writing partners!
Posting: Mostly on Discord. Would write on forums for the right story.

I like writing partners I can chat OOC with, brainstorm ideas, and generally build something together. Discord if preferred for easy of communication, but is not essential. Being actively involved with a story is important to my muse, I am not someone who can go weeks between posts. My favourite stories are ones with a relatively timely turnaround between posts, length and circumstances permitted. I think of myself as being pretty flexible, just communicate any issues with me, I’ll understand.

First, second and third person all have their place, but I usually write in third person. When reading old posts, I like them to read something like a book.
My post length can vary. I am usually looking for a few reasonably detailed paragraphs, but the most important thing is that they advance the plot. For faster paced stories, or perhaps system games, I imagine shorter posts would have their uses.

I play mostly dominant characters to some degree, but I am always open to good stories that go against this.

Below I will detail some of my biggest desires and turn offs. They’re not extensive, but give an overall flavour. I’m extremely open, so if anything is uncertain, or you’d like to know if I can write something specific you’re into, just ask.

Things that make me go mmmm...

Story and plot: We all love smut, but for me, it’s very hollow without something beyond. There will be hot and steamy scenes, but I need characters to have motivations, emotions, development, to make the story really engaging for me.

Slavery, ownership and strong power dynamics: I adore these stories. Always have, likely always will. I love stories where the control goes beyond the bedroom and permeates the entire relationship. This can range from traditional ideas of slavery, to coercion, to alternate worlds with misogynistic themes. There is also space in here for 1950’s household ideas, but usually with some extras.

Heavy Sadism and Torture: This is by far the least nailed on. I enjoy stories where this can occur, and really pushing the edge of ideas. In the past I have written snuff, non-con, body modification, vore, generally most of the extreme spectrum. None of these are required in stories, I can happily write without them, but if you have a story with themes like this present, I’d love to hear it.

Simpler Ons: Redheads, non-con, training, dark and extreme themes

Eh... Not so much

Incest: I’m not totally against it, it just doesn’t do anything for me as a man theme of the story. Whenver I write an incest plot, I feel as if I’m writing it to service someone else. If there are other elemenst in the plot I love, sure, it can work. But if the story hinges on that aspect, it’s likely not for me.

Fandoms: I really struggle with these. I find being in a set universe constricting, and will only really consider it for universe’s I know extremely well. As for canon characters, it’s an almost no go. Never say never but it’s a very slim chance.

Magnum Opus

Working up new ideas currently, previous ideas have been moved to notes and scribbles.

Pairings

Until plot bunnies strike me, I’ll jot dome some basic pairings.

Traditional Master/Slave, bought from a market/online

Ship Captain/Captive or PoW. Sci- fi or Fantasy.

Angel or Demon/Mortal

Crime Boss/Side chick or favourite stripper/prostitute.

Scientist/Experiment

King or Ruler/Slave, Captured Enemy

Barbarian/Princess

Magnum Opus

Political espionage/power struggles
Military settings and characters
Action!
Sandbox games
Diplomatic arrangements
Something modern but interesting
Something funny and sass filled

Previous plot ideas, in need on invigoration or reworking

The Interrogation (Mxf,possibly Fxf, NC, possibly Extreme)

An esteemed officer of the internal security service, Juliette Harrows had given most of her adult life in service to her country. All that was gone now. A dossier had emerged, left on the Interior Minister’s desk one grey Thursday morning, portraying her as the ultimate double agent. Every treachery had been exquisitely detailed, recorded on an almost daily basis. Mere hours after the papers emerged she had been taken. Found waiting patiently in her city residence, already aware of both the dossier and the fate that awaited her. Running would do nothing that to confirm her guilt, this wasn't something she could run from.

None of it was true. Juliette was nothing but a faithful protector, framed by factions that would rather see her removed.  No contacts left to call. No allies willing or even able to come to her aid. Thrown into the nightmare scenario she had always feared most she finds herself interrogated by the man she once hailed as the paragon of thought out yet ruthless defence of the realm. Can she convince him of the truth?

I see this story starting as a regular interrogation, think steel table in some dingy underground complex, where she is questioned by her former commanding officer. As the interrogation lengthens he begins to use other methods, combining all his field knowledge and natural brutality to try and break open the smear on his exemplary recruitment record. Ranging from subtle dialogue rich scenes to bestial non-consensual acts, there really is a lot of scope in this idea.

Who's side am I on? (Mxf)

Power does strange things to people. Creates a kind of primal lust in anyone exposed, forces them to yearn for it. Delphine Morgan had always relished the feeling of empowerment. What greater power is there than that over life and death?

An excellent assassin, master infiltrator, she was only ever hired by the best. Deep into an operation she has secured her cover as Captain Matthias Christophe’s women of the moment. Now it was time to execute her orders. Christophe was to be eliminated.

High in the ranks of the military-esque security force, Matthias Christophe was seen by many as the natural successor to the Lord Governor’s seat. Favoured by the establishment and seen as effective by the public, it was only a matter of time until the power of government was his alone. As the Governor’s health wanes positions are secured and promises jostled for, factions and figureheads on all sides ready to descend.

No-doubt employed by one of the parliamentary vultures Delphine only cared for her bottom line. Trap laid perfectly she prepares to complete her contract, but someone has got there first. If it wasn't for some minor delay the blast would have killed both her and Christophe. Now cut off from her employer, trapped alone in a political arms race, fast becoming one for real weapons. At least her cover is intact. But who’s left she can trust? Who’s side is she on?

Too Far Gone, Far Too Long (Mxf, possibly NC, possibly EX)

War is never glorious; it is bloody, brutal and damning. Those who live play by the lowest set of rules and no high horse will save you from the darkness of that is to come. Far removed from the marble spires and flagstone courtyards of the capital the soldiers of the Dominion have been fighting this conflict far too long. This far away from home nothing can remind them what they’re fighting for, only how to survive one night to the next.

Leah had always been told she was been a damn fine solider. If she was a man she would have left the Capital’s academies an officer, not the rank the file she marched out as all those years ago. Yet on the frontline, no one cared for your stature, only your ability. The savage fatalities of this long drawn out campaign means she now found herself second only to the man whom all this far north must surely owe their lives too; Commander Daveth.

They we’re close by now, probably too close if anyone still had a manual to check. Far from reinforcements or resupply they both know this cannot continue, the breakthrough is now or never.

This could be either a low medieval, near modern or sci-fi story. Daveth and Leah’s relationship is always brought into question, more so by themselves than anyone else. I’m quite flexible on a lot of how this develops or is even set up to begin with, I think I’m just craving some grit and conflict.

Men Amongst Stars (Mxf, possibly NC, possibly EX)

Most people thought space colonisation would unite the human race, those people were the first to perish.

Mankind has spread amongst the skies, colonising every habitable system they come too. Worlds are stripped and species wiped out before the never ending tide of human colonialism. With the galaxy at their fingertips the greed of humanity has been truly unleashed.

One of thousands across the galaxy the Haidara is known as a freelance merchant vessel. Glorified pirates most would say. Hopping from system to system, sticking close by the bustling trade stations, hunted and preyed on by larger ships and the authorities of the various human alliances.

Living aboard the Haidara, Amanda Watt craves adventure, and perhaps sometimes her own brand of twisted excitement. With tensions aboard the ship reaching the limit, soon the crew will have too decide where to draw the line on their exploits.

Hoping this plays out as a dark sci-fi sandbox game. I’d plan on playing the ship’s captain, with probably quite a gritty character. I love the idea of this being a story about the darkness of human beings compared to the spectacular back drops of space. I’m quite flexible on exact content so just let me know your own take on this.

A Hidden Gem (Mxf, possibly NC)

The Sultan’s harems were well known across all of his realms. Hundreds of the most beautiful, fertile and untouchable women from across his empire, and gifted to him from even outside that. Amongst this opulent mass of flesh and breast one went unnoticed, just another prize in the Sultan’s cabinet.

She was not unnoticed by everyone however. Daveth, Jarl of the small Northern realm of Kisengarth, had heard many stories of this one special woman. Only stories people of his kind would know too write. They spoke of her as if she was a long forgotten myth coming alive before their eyes. Countless sailors, traders and spies had been summoned before Daveth, all swearing the same truth.

She was one of Dragonblood.

Most the tapestries in Kisengarth were devoted to the Dragonblood. Beer hall songs of fierce warriors who could engulf a man in flame were sang most nights across the isle’s many taverns. The knowledge of exactly where the Dragonblood came from has long been lost, All Daveth knows is that she could bring it back

The Sultan was a notorious hoarder, never relinquishing any of his wealth even to some of his own starving citizens. If Daveth wanted her, he would have to mind a way to take her. If he was caught, the Sultan would take it as provocation to finally finish off his extermination of the island peoples. If he could pull it off, there could be one last mighty roar to come from Kisengarth.

Development Notes
Kisengarth is one of a few remaining island nations, far removed from the seat of the Sultan’s power and protected by merciless rocks, unnavigable currents and storms so fierce they could scupper a fleet with a single thunderous clap.

Daveth is serving as Jarl, which is a military elected leader, as the last of the Elders were slain by the Sultan’s forces during the wars against his expansion. Daveth had fought in these wars, and has something of a distasteful bias towards ‘southern scum’.

There are plenty more ideas floating around but most is open to interpretation. I’d love too here someone else’s ideas and bat some ideas back and fourth.

Other Picture Ideas
Kisengarth
Sultan's City

Characters

Valuable Stock (MxF/f, NC, possibly EX)

Space can be a very desolate place. Although planets and species abound across the discovered universe, the space between the many colonies seems infinitely vast. Through the many trade routes and settlement shuttles between these worlds a virus has taken hold. For years a vicious strain has threatened all life killing many but most importantly leaving almost all women infertile.

YC is travelling on board one of the many medium class passenger ships when it is attacked by Reavers. The Reavers are well known to space travellers, boarding ships, seizing and killing as they please, carving out their own futures in the space between the colonies.
YC is immune to the virus, and not only immune, but her immunity is passed onto her children. Once this is discovered the captain of the opposing ship, MC, realises her worth is far more than her jewelry and purse.

I see this as a lower sci-fi setting, who doesn’t love grungy sci-fi? I can see the story progressing a few ways. Either YC is transported and sold to the highest bidder, and maybe en route somehow proves their worth to the crew, therefore cancelling the sale. Perhaps more interesting is the idea of her true value being through some kind of breeding system. This idea came out of a brainstorming session that ultimately didn’t make it into a full story, so I’m really flexible on where it could go.

Some Visual Inspirations

Coming soon...

Picture Cravings

Partner Inspirations NSFW

Magnum Opus

Updates!

Updated 21/6/15:

-Added 'The Interrogation'
-Rework of 'Who's side am I on?'
-Removed ' Work and Play' (getting reworked)
-Removed quenched cravings

Updated 24/10/15:

-Added 'Too Far Gone, Too Long'
- Added 'Men Amongst Stars'
- Added new cravings
- Added picture inspirations

Updated 27/10/15:

-Massive Thread Restructure
-Added What I’m Craving Right Now
-Added O/Os
-Created Magnum’s Plot Library
-Created Notes and Scribbles
-Moved Picture Inspirations into Notes and Scribbles
-Created Update Log

Updated 20/8/16:

-Moved old plots to Notes and Scribbles
-Added 'A Hidden Gem'
-Changed 'What I'm Craving Now' to 'A Hidden Gem'

Bumped 01/06/18:

Back after a long break, will be updating some newer ideas soon, but for now just throwing a line out there. It's good to be back!

Updated 09/06/18:

-Added 'Valuable Stock'
-Changed 'What I'm Craving Now' to 'Valuable Stock'

Updated 28/03/20:

-Reopened for stories and rambled a little about how I came back here

Updated 25/01/21:

-Tidied a few things, some new plots in the works after this thread has been inactive for a while

Updated 29/07/22:

- Big break away as I'm primarily writing on Discord. Needed a tidy up. New set of O/Os. Archived old plots for reworking. Added pairings in the meantime.