Botulinum ♥ Behold! An Awkward Rasin Appears ♥ [ F for M ]

Started by Botulinum, May 07, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Botulinum

Hello and Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my request thread!  I hope you enjoy the (rather lengthy) read!  ^_^ Now, how about we get right into things, hm?  No need to delay the inevitable.

ꕥ About Me ꕥ​
I vividly remember the moment I fell in love with books and literature, and how inspired I was to try and incite that same sort of feeling in other people with my own stories.  It was a series of mystery books; History Mysteries, I think they were called.  I can't say they were the best books, as they were still children's books, but they will always hold a place in my heart.  That series was what inspired me to pick up a pencil and start crafting worlds of my own, and since then I haven't been able to put my books down, or stop writing stories of my own.  To this day I still have a dream of writing a book as well.  Who knows!  Perhaps if I work hard enough, one day it will come true ^_^

As far as role-playing goes, I have a good 6 or 7 years of experience with that.  During the beginning's of my role-playing career, I doubled with characters almost constantly, playing a male and female character within a single story.  While I'm fairly used to that, I much prefer playing female characters myself, and will only play female characters at this time.  I feel that I'm able to connect with them better, and thus my writing always feels more authentic because of that.  Perhaps I will be more receptive to playing males in the future, however at this moment, I'm going to stick to my main ladies ^_^ It's what I'm most comfortable with.

I tend to put a lot of detail into my writing, and absolutely LOVE stories that you can really sink your teeth into.  Ones that really pull on your heartstrings, and are full of angst, romance, action, and perhaps a bit of comedy to help balance out the heavy and intense scenes.  So don't expect me to skimp on the detail, because that's something just physically impossible for me.  I'm a very friendly and easy-going person, and I'm up for just about anything, so please don't be afraid to message me with any questions or ideas you might have!  I hope to meet some awesome new writing partners here, and perhaps even make a few awesome new friends! ^_^

ꕥ Guidelines ꕥ
I know, I know.  These are never fun.  I dread writing them, you dread reading them, but they're a necessary evil.  I promise to try and make them as painless as possible.

Yay's
+ Communication.
I feel it's important to communicate with someone to get a better understanding of where the RP is going, what to expect from each other, and where we would like the story to go.  It's important to keep a progressive story going and keep things interesting, so please don't be afraid to bring forth any ideas you may have to the table!  I welcome them.  Let me know if you'd like to spice things up, and feel free to express any ideas you may have to do so!  If in the end you just aren't enjoying the RP, please let me know.  I'm a little shy, however I will try my best to do the same for you.
+ Patient Partners
Sometimes replies take a little longer, especially since I like to take my time to write a nice, substantial reply.  Personal things will undoubtedly also come up, as real life always gets in the way at some point or another for each of us.  Whether it's getting sick or other personal life issues, it's bound to happen.  So patience is something I would greatly appreciate.  I will gladly give the same to you ^_^
+ A healthy mix of Smut and Story
Sexy times are always fun, but I need a plot to go with it.  I need substance, character development, angst, romance... I need a story.  I'm not going to give a certain percentage, as I don't like to limit myself with that, and each role-play is different.  Just a healthy mix of the two is perfectly fine with me.
+ Detailed Posts
I'm a sucker for this.  If you give me something with internal conflict and dialogue, that's full of imagination and explores all five senses... I will be so happy ^-^ Make me never want to stop reading!  Those are the best stories.  Ones that you just get addicted to < 3

Nay's
- Excessive amounts of mistakes
I understand the occasional mishap here or there, so no need to worry about small mistakes or anything like that.  We're all guilty of them!  However it becomes a problem if I need to re-read every post five times to try and decipher it.  As long as you have a good understanding of grammar and all that though, we're good ^_^
- God Modding
I don't think I need to explain this.  Controlling another person's character is not good.  So please, just say no kids.
- One liners
Again, self-explanatory.  If you give me only one or two sentences, I'm not going to have anything of substance to go off of.  I need at least 2 substantial, meaty paragraphs for me to reply to, otherwise, the story just isn't going to go anywhere.

Phew!  That's over.  You deserve 50 awesome points for getting through that.  Now... onto the fun part! ^_^

ꕥ Genres ꕥ
Here is a list of some -- but not all -- of the genre's that interest me.  I'll also be including different pairings, settings, and story-lines I'd like to, as well as some fandoms I'd be interested in creating a story around.  Take a gander at it all if you'd like, and if something piques your interest, just let me know ^_^

» Fantasy
» Post Apocalyptic
» Utopian gone wrong/Dystopian
» Historical (Victorian or Medieval Era)
» Viking Age
» Roman Era
» Sci-Fi/Futuristic
» Horror
» Suspense/Thriller
» Western (Cowboys/girls, Robbers, Thiefs, etc..)
» Pirates
» Mysteries/Crime
» Fairy tales (with a twist)
» Superheros and Villians
» Steampunk (I haven't tried this before, but it sounds interesting and I'd be up for trying it out)

ꕥ Fandoms ꕥ
Here is a list of a few fandoms I'd be interested in.  I prefer to create Original Characters though, and simply build our own story and plot within these universes.

» Naruto Shippuden
» Psycho-Pass
» Attack on Titan
» Fate/stay night
» Fairytail
» Bleach
» One Piece
» Harry Potter
» Star Wars
» X-Men
» The Avengers
» Marvel Universe/DC  (I love superheroes.. okay?)
» Lord of the Rings
» The Mortal Instruments  (I like the idea of the Downworld and demon hunters)
» Sherlock Holmes

ꕥ Original Settings and Story Ideas ꕥ
These are just some basic ideas and settings that interest me, and that I would love to work a story around.  However, I'm in no way limited to the listings below, please feel free to send me any ideas you have, even if they're not in this list.  I'm very flexible and love pleasing others, so chances are I'd be up for it ^_^

» Post Apocalyptic
World War III.
Vampiric society takeover.
Natural or Nuclear disaster.
Group of Bandits/Assassins/Looters.
Some kind of zombie thriller.

» Fantasy/Supernatural
Elven society/royalty.
Vampire and Werewolf forbidden love.
A war between Vampires and Werewolves.
Dragon-Shifters/Dragonkin.
Dragon Riders/Tamers.
A prison of sorts created by humans for all magical creatures.
War between Demons and Angels.
Love affair between a Demon and a Fallen Angel.
Mermaids/Pirates.

» Modern
Bookworm/Star Athlete.
College Sweethearts.
College Professor/Student.
Group of Assassins/Hired Assassins/Rouges.
Detective and Detective in training.
Master/Slave.
Burlesque Dance club type setting.
Dancer/Musician/Band member.
Rival Bands.

ꕥ Current Cravings ꕥ
While I'm interested in everything written on this thread, we all go through times where we're just craving a certain type of story.  So I thought it might be helpful to list a couple of my current cravings.  Of course, I'm not limited to this at all, and it certainly doesn't have to be included in a RP for me to enjoy it.  In fact, I rather like catering to my partner's needs instead of my own, as I've always been a bit of a people-pleaser.  However, if it helps to draw interested readers and inspire certain plots and stories, I'm all for it ^_^

• As cliche and boring as it might be, I'm actually craving a simple slice-of-life story at the moment.  Particularly with the overused trope involving a goody-two shoes young girl, and the brooding "bad boy".  Now before you turn your nose up at me and dismiss this post entirely, do know I have a rough, general idea for this.  One that includes plenty of angst, drama, and dark situations, and quite possibly the involvement of a motorcycle gang or even the mafia.  Perhaps we could combine this with one or two other ideas as well.  Either way, I'd love to bounce ideas back and forth and brainstorm with my partner on this one.
  • Something involving Werewolves.  I've always loved the lore behind them.
  • Dragons.  I love Dragons, and welcome any story containing them <3  Especially if it's high-fantasy.
  • A love affair between either an Angel and a Fallen Angel, or an Angel and a Demon.  Would love to craft an epic story involving these tropes that includes a forbidden romance.
  • An RP set in the world of Fairy Tail.  I'm in love with the anime, and would love to create a story all our own in that universe, with our own original characters ^_^

Like I've said above, these are only some of ideas I have that I've recently been craving.  However if you think we'd mesh well, I implore you to come to me with any ideas you may have as well!  I'm not limited to the ones above at all ^_^

That's about everything I can think of to add to this thread for right now!  I've purposefully left out my Ons/Offs, as those are listed and explained in a separate thread.  If you'd like to take a look at it, it's linked in my signature below.  If there are any questions you feel I've left unanswered, please feel free to ask them in a PM ^_^  And if you're interested in writing a story together, PM me as well!  Until then, take care and happy writing!  I forward to hearing from you!

Buh-Byee!

ℬℴ
【Ons/Offs】 【Request Thread】

"Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?"

Botulinum

ꕥ Characters ꕥ

I thought I might throw in a couple of characters I've created for you all to look at ^_^ Perhaps it might help get the ideas flowing, or just give you a small taste of what my writing might be like.  I can't promise that they'll be perfect, but hey, what person is?  Any of these characters can be tweaked or modified to fit a certain story to a certain degree, so nothing is written in stone.  I'm very flexible with brainstorming and plotting and modifying my characters to fit our finalized idea, should you choose to write with one of them ^_^

Anneliese Mara Abernathy

Name:  Anneliese (Annie) Mara Abernathy
Place of Birth:  Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Spoken Languages:  English, French, and some Italian.
Blood Status: Muggle-born.
Pets:  A white cat named Poppy.
Wand:  Her wand is 10 inches long, and has the core of a Thunderbird tail feather.  It is made of Black Walnut and is simple yet elegantly carved, made to look as if a thin piece of wood is curling gently up around her wand.  It tapers off 3/4 of the way up, then blends back into the tip of it.  While powerful if used right, it is difficult to master and a somewhat finicky thing.  Wielding it would be very difficult if you aren't its owner.  Absolute precision is something required if you own this wand, which makes learning new spells that much more difficult.  Even Anneliese has a hard time with it with more difficult spells and charms, despite the perfectionist she is.  It seems to be more inclined towards transfiguration spells though, as it gives her a much easier time with those.

Appearance:  On the outside, Anneliese is a pretty average girl.  She stands at an average height of 5'4" and has an average weight of 119 lbs for a girl her age.  While not overly athletic, she is modestly toned and in good shape, however is more lean and lithe than anything else.  She has pale skin that is mostly unblemished, aside from a few beauty spots on her neck and arms, and a birthmark on her right ankle.  Her hair is a light coffee brown, wavy and reaching the middle of her upper arm, and she has clear blue eyes.

Style:  Anneliese prefers a more simplistic style rather than anything too fancy or flashy, although she still makes sure to be neat and clean.  A nice, simple shirt with a flowy vest or cardigan and a pair of jeans will usually do the trick, depending on the weather.  She does have a preference for scooping or v-neck necklines though, and usually always wears a simple, dainty necklace.  She isn't usually found wearing a dress unless it's a special occasion, and her shoes are usually either some kind of flat, boat shoe or converse.

Family:
Father:  Denzel Abernathy - deceased (41 at time of death)
Mother: Verona Abernathy - deceased (37 at time of death)
Brother:  Leopold (Leo) Abernathy (29)
Sister: Jewel Abernathy (27)

Personality:  Anneliese is a quiet girl, preferring to listen and watch instead of speak.  She seems to have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and spends most of her free time in the library.  She has a specific interest in the wizarding world, always eager to learn more spells and charms, though it is not limited just that.  The Muggle world also interests her, as that is where she is originally from.  Hexes and curses, even the Unforgivable ones intrigue her as well, and she will admit to being curious as to how it would feel to perform them.  She knows much better than that though, and her conscious would never let her act on that curiosity.  She runs on the belief that knowledge is power, as any simpleton can wield a wand and cast a spell.  To do so well, however, requires skill, which can only be acquired through practice and an extensive knowledge of the art of wizardry.  Combine that with a practiced mind and sharp intellect, and you've got a dangerous threat right there.  However, it is the mind behind the magic that truly creates that danger, not the magic itself.  Therefore, it unsurprising that she is someone who very much enjoys her classes and studies, and is known for having a strong distaste for those who interrupt them.

Although quiet, Anneliese is not to be mistaken for shy or submissive.  She speaks when it is necessary, and while she prefers not to be in the spotlight, she doesn't shy away from it either.  She is confident in who she is and what she believes, and while not as physically strong as others might be, she carries an inner strength that rivals that of many.  She is not afraid to stand up for herself and others, and she is certainly not afraid to speak her mind.  She may not do so often, but when she does it is usually because she finds the subject important or intriguing.  As soon as the young woman opens her mouth though, it becomes apparent that she does not seem to have much of a filter, and can come off as cold and blunt at times.  Anneliese does love to learn new things though, and as long as it falls in line with her moral code, she dreams to be able to try everything at least once during her lifetime.

+ Learning and experiencing new things.
+ Poetry
+ Baking
+ Practicing and perfecting new spells.

Dislikes:
- Large and loud crowds.
- Arrogant and snobbish people.
- Bigots, liars, cheats, loud and obnoxious people... the list goes on.
- Freezing temperatures, however she loves snow.
- Scorching weather.  Hates when it gets too hot.
- Being told what to do or how to live her life.

Strengths:
+ Is incredibly observant and perceptive, and has a very sharp and intelligent mind.  It soaks up knowledge like a sponge, and she is constantly challenging herself to learn new things.
+  A perfectionist.  This can be both a good and bad thing, however this part of her does make her determined to do things right.  Whether it be learning a new language, using a new recipe, or honing her magical abilities.  Anneliese is always thorough and makes sure to get things done as close to perfect as possible.
+ Has an innate ability to pick up new languages fairly quickly.  While it does take a while to learn a new language, of course, Anneliese has such a love for language and literature that it comes more easily to her than it does others sometimes.
+ A rather excellent baker.  While she sees no need or importance in such a skill, people do seem to rave about her cooking when she brings any goodies back from home.  It's simply a hobby of hers and helps her to relax and clear her mind.  She also tends to bake when she's upset.  An odd habit, but nothing seems to soothe the soul like a homemade chocolate pie.
+ Anneliese has a very quick wit, however, she doesn't showcase it often.  She likes to keep quiet rather than shoot off her mouth, and prefers to keep people guessing.  To keep them on their toes in order to maintain the upper hand.  Sometimes though, she bends that rule and will let the verbal jabs fly without restraint if she deems it necessary.

Weaknesses:
- Impatient.  Anneliese does not like to be kept waiting for long periods of time, and she doesn't have the patience for Witches, Wizards, or anyone else who does not show her or other people respect.  She doesn't tolerate blatant arrogance and is infuriated by people who lord their status, power, or whatever else they feel makes them important over others.
- Passionately Impulsive.  While Anneliese is usually a level-headed individual, she is also very passionate.  She has a kind heart, and when she sees people who aren't taking things seriously when they need to be, insulting or bullying anyone else, or witnesses liars and cheats, she can be impulsive in exacting what she feels is "just desserts".  She has been reprimanded a couple times for casting jinxes or charms on such insolent people, but she couldn't care less.  This impulsive nature of hers to get even does tend to get her into trouble though.
- No coordination.  While Anneliese does like Quidditch and admires the games from afar, she does not possess the coordination for it.  She is also an absolutely terrible dancer, and absolutely hates that she can't learn something that seems like it would be so simple.  It infuriates her.
-  Easily distracted.  Her own thoughts and wonderings, and her own personal interest in things can sometimes distract her from her current lesson or whatever is presently going on around her.  She tends to daydream, and when she is reading, she is so enthralled with what is written before her that she becomes almost oblivious to what's going on around her.
-  May come off as cold and unfeeling, however, it is actually the exact opposite.  It is because she feels so much and because she possesses such empathy for others that Anneliese has trained herself to push everything down and hold everything in.  If you show too much, you make yourself vulnerable, and she does not like to feel vulnerable or give others an advantage over her.  This does not keep her from showing compassion towards others though.  She is just careful with how she shows it and usually chooses sense over sensibility.

Biography:  Born to a pair of muggle parents in Baltimore, Maryland, Anneliese is a Muggle-born.  She is not the first magical child her parents Denzel and Verona Abernathy have produced though.  Her elder sister Jewel and her elder brother Leopold are both magic users, and for a short period of time, attended Ilvermorny in North America.  When they moved to London because of her mother's job, they resumed their magical studies at Hogwarts.  Of course, Anneliese doesn't remember any of this, having been only 3 when all of this occurred.  In fact, she doesn't remember much about her parents, as they both died when she was 6.  The memories she has are fuzzy and distant, however, Leo and Jewel tell her stories about them and show her pictures.  Apparently, her mother was a Detective, and her father was a Private Investigator.  They were both killed during a bank robbery gone wrong.  Ironically, they had not been on duty when it happened.  They were simply there depositing some money into their bank account.  When the robbery took place, they had tried to be the heroes, and it had gotten them both killed.

Leopold had just graduated from Hogwarts at the time of their parents' death, and since he was of age, he began looking after his two younger sisters.  He used the money his parents left behind and some of his own earnings to move them all to the wizarding world, which was much more efficient considering Jewel was still attending Hogwarts, and Leopold had to look for a job.  Her older siblings raised her, and a few friends helped out when they could.  They would watch her when Jewel and Leo were busy, and they always brought a book to read to her.  When she was old enough to read, they began bringing books as presents, which was when her love for literature and thirst for knowledge really began.  Jewel and Leo took notice and would bring them home as presents as well, and as she got older and her reading material became more advanced, her personal library slowly expanded.  When she was 11, it became evident that she was indeed a witch, and she began her education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Eager to learn, Anneliese excitedly began her studies, drinking in everything the Professors could teach her.  She spent a lot of time at the library her first year, unable to believe the sheer size of it.  Every minute of free time was usually spent reading some book, completely enthralled with the plethora of information that resided within those walls.  It didn't take long for her to figure out by simply watching and listening though that Muggle-borns were looked down on by many in the magical society, though she couldn't seem to figure out why.  It didn't make any sense to her, and while unashamed of her heritage, she decided to keep her head down and keep out of the way of such people.  She saw how some treated those who were Muggle-borns, and while she would stand up for them, she had no interest in dealing with such nonsense herself.  It would only be a distraction and cause attention, and Anneliese had far too much work to do to bother with such bigotry.  This caused her to ignore the jabs and insults more often than trying to get back at them, able to take it easier when it was aimed at herself, rather than someone else.

Within her first year, it became clear that the young girl had a very sharp mind, and was exceedingly intelligent.  Far more so than anyone had expected, even her own brother and sister.  Things were looking her way, until her second year, when both Jewel and Leopold qualified to become Aurors.  They were like the magical police force, and law enforcement had never been her friend.  Her parents had been in law enforcement, and they had wound up dead.  Their profession is what took them away from her, what robbed her of memories they could have made together.  She was bitter because of it and did not like one bit that her siblings had followed in her parents' footsteps; albeit in a different form.  Would their profession bring their deaths as well?  They were all she had left... Anneliese didn't know what she would do if she lost them.  She could have accepted it though, as she realized it was their choice, despite how much she made it clear that she was against it.  However, as time progressed, they began to try and shove their ideas and opinions down her throat, wanting her to follow in their footsteps as well.  To carry on the "family business".  Their job also caused them to be gone a lot, as they were always busy.  In a way, their profession was taking her brother and sister away from her.  They were still there physically, but there was now a distance between them that only grew as time went on.  It began to make her even more bitter, and Anneliese vowed she would never follow in her family's footsteps.  She would carve her own path, make her own life.  Rules and expectations be damned.

Her third and fourth year went by with her acing her classes, while Jewel and Leopold's reputation continued to grow.  They had become excellent, powerful Aurors.  The elite of the elite, an unstoppable team.  Once it became known she was their sister, people started to pay more attention to her, but not as Anneliese.  Only as "the other sister."  Which honestly, she didn't much like.  Still, she learned to either ignore it or simply told people to buzz off when they got particularly annoying.  This only caused the bitterness in her to grow, however, she tried her best to push such undesirable feelings aside.  She didn't much care what people thought of her after all, and she had work to do and O.W.Ls to study for.  There was no time for distractions or annoyances.  Because most of her academic studies took most of her attention, she didn't have much time for extra-curricular activities.  Playing Quidditch didn't interest her, although she did like to watch the games every now and then.  While she did try to become head girl during one year, in the end, she was glad she had lost.  The whole thing had become a big hassle and was more of a headache in the end than anything else.

Now in her seventh and final year, Anneliese is focused on studying for the N.E.W.Ts, wanting to get as many of them under her belt as she can.  She is unsure of what she wants to be, but she does know she wants options.  And the only way for her to get that is to do as well as she can on her exams.  One thing she knows for sure though is that she wants to be no part of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement - or any law enforcement for that matter.  It has only seemed to bring her and her family misery, and she does not wish to continue that tradition.

Elodie Rue Summers

Name:  Elodie Rue Summers
Superhero Alias:  Starlight
Power:  Astrokinesis, specifically Stardust Manipulation.  Elodie is able to create and manipulate stardust, which is particles of cosmic substances that have originated or have remnants from meteorites, dead stars, or even the sun, but only to a certain degree.  Using her power for too long puts great strain on her body though, so she is limited with her stamina and how much energy she can use.

Appearance:  Elodie is a short little thing, standing at a mere 5 foot 2 inches.  She is toned and in excellent shape due to constant training, and while she is more lean than muscled, she can hold her own with the best of them.  Still, because she is so small and lithe, Elodie usually has to rely on her wits and speed more than her strengths to be able to prevail in a fight.  She has shoulder length, golden blonde hair, with long bangs that tend to fall into her eyes more often than not.  Her skin is pale, with various scars adorning her body, and dark eyelashes frame wide, doe like grey-blue eyes with flecks of green.

Personality:  Having always been a more timid and shy individual, Elodie isn't one who enjoys confrontation in the least bit.  In fact, she works to avoid it if possible as much as she can.  However, she isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others if necessary, even if it takes more courage for her to do so.  She has a kind and gentle heart, and it used to be she was unable to cause any arm to another living thing.  Elodie is slow to anger and quick to comfort, having an open mind to most things.  But... she can be a bit of a pushover at times, as she has trouble asserting herself and speaking her mind to those she admires.  When upset, she has a tendency to shut down, rather than say what's bothering her.  This stems from her fear of opening up to others, as she is so used to guarding herself in fear of getting hurt.  The small blonde also used to be a bit naive and gullible at times, but since gaining her powers, Elodie has gained more of a backbone.  She still posesses the same kind, gentle nature she has always had, but has learned that sometimes kindness means showing tough love.  Sometimes it means taking on the burden others do not have the power or strength to hold, even if you're unsure you can carry it yourself.  Elodie has grown smarter since then as well, and is no longer the gullible, naive child she once was.

Backstory:  Elodie had always been a privileged child.  Her parents doted on her since she was little, giving her love and attention, and all the gifts any little girl could hope for.  She was their only daughter and child after all.  They wanted the best for her, and they gave her it.  While not rich in any means, Elodie was never without materially, and her family lived a very comfortable lifestyle.  The older she got though, the less time her parents had to spend with her.  It was when she was around the age of 6 that it became routine for a nanny, relative, or family friend to come and stay with her while her parents worked during the day.  They were scientists that were becoming increasingly well-known in their field, and as time wore on their job grew more and more demanding.

When she turned 12, she started watching after herself.  Many times when she woke each morning for school to her own alarm clock, her parents would already be gone, leaving a note telling of their departure next to the lunchbox they prepared for her the night before.  A neighbor and friend of the family would usually drive her to school and home, and would invite her in for dinner a lot of the times.  Other times, when she was unable to take her, she would take the bus.  Elodie was a very responsible child, taking care of her homework and chores before engaging in other things.  That wasn't to say she was a perfect child by any means... She had her share of unsupervised trips to the cookie jar, after all.  For the most part though, she was reliable, and it wasn't surprising that her parents trusted her enough to stay home alone.  And it wasn't as though they didn't love her, Elodie knew that.  The job they had, while they enioyed it, simply had many stresses and obligations.  While things weren't ideal, they were good, and for a while Elodie was happy.

A year later though, when she turned 13, her life changed drastically.  It was an icy winter that year, and she was involved in a bad car accident.  The crash took her neighbors life and left her with severe injuries.  Because it had been so cold and her injuries had weakened her severely, Elodie had also gotten very sick, making it harder for her body to heal.  Her parents and the doctors had tried everything, but nothing was working, and she kept getting worse.  For a moment, it looked as if she wasn't going to make it.

Desperate to save their daughter, her parents tried the last thing they could think of.  In the past several months, their workload had increased dramatically at work, and this was because a meteorite had fell in an open field not far from the city.  They had been tasked with investigating and researching it, and it was soon discovered that exposure to this rock could heal small ailments.  It's healing properties were limited, unfortunately, however for some reason it strengthened the human bodies immune system, speeding up its natural healing process dramatically.  Terminal cases were made more tolerable, however no amount of time spent around the unearthly rock could cure them completely it seemed.  The meteorite was scheduled to be moved from the science lab to a bigger city where there more resources that week, and as Elodie only continued to get worse, Natasha and Nicholas decided they couldn't wait any longer.  The doctors could do nothing else but wait and see if she would get better and monitor her, saying that it was ultimately up to her whether she would make it or not, but her parents wouldn't accept that.  They moved her to their lab to get her next to the meteorite, and while it helped, it wasn't helping fast enough.  Their desperation gave way to impulsive thinking, and they took a gamble on their daughters fading life.

Figuring that a more concentrated form of the strange substance within the meteorite would speed up the healing process even more -- or in this case, kick it back into gear -- Natasha and Nicholas figured out a way to inject that into their daughters body.  At first, the foreign substance was too much for their daughters weakened body to process.  Her vitals went haywire and she began to decline rapidly.  Her parents had to put her into a coma in order to avoid her going into shock.   For a while, it was unclear whether she would wake up again.

While she was comatose though, Elodie slowly began to get better.  It took several weeks, but the infection she had gotten began to heal, as did her severe fever.  Her wounds began to heal and close up, and after she woke in a couple weeks, and a several more weeks of healing and physical therapy, Elodie was back to normal it seemed like.

At first, the changes were minor and unoticeable.  When she was sick, Elodie would heal faster than normal people.  The same went for minor injuries she sustained, but nothing terribly out of the ordinary.  For a while, things went back to normal.  That is, until 6 months later.  By this time, she was 15, and there was a meteor shower coming that her and her parents were going to watch.  It was as if the meteor shower had somehow triggered her powers and flipped the on switch.  With a dramatic display of bright light and a small explosion, her life changed forever.

Of course, her parents were shocked and overwhelmed by this discovery.  They immediately started conducting various tests on her, fearing the worst.  But whatever had happened to her, didn't seem to be hurting her body.  Realizing that this was probably somehow connected to the foreign substance they had gathered from the meteorite nearly two years ago, her parents vowed to get to find out what happened to her and return her to normal.  Leaving her with her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin -- who knew nothing of her new powers -- her parents went to  City where the meteorite had been moved years ago, hoping to study it once more and uncover it's secrets so they could return their daughter to normal.

Years later, Elodie is now 23 years old, and has become accustomed to her powers.  She is able to use them well, and has even learned that there are others like her out there.  Others that have superhuman abilities.  Some call themselves heroes, some villains, but it didn't matter.  It comforted her to know she wasn't alone.  She was even able to meet someone who had powers as well, and this woman soon became her mentor and confidante.  Her powers weren't something she feared terribly anymore.  They became a part of her.  And as she grew stronger and in more control of them, she saw that she had something no one else had.  She saw the corrupt nature of the world as she grew, paid attention to the crime and villainy growing rapid, even in smaller cities like her own.  But while others were unable to do anything about it, she had the ability to fight back.  She could help protect people.  She could be the one to save and protect, and give back to those who did the same for her.

And so, with a newfound  (and slightly unsure) determination, her career as a superhero began.

Weaknesses:
•  Elodie has to be very careful with how much cosmic energy she uses.  If she uses too much, or uses it for an extended period of time for too long, it can begin to eat away at her.  Attacks and moves that require more energy than others are used sparingly.  Basically, the more she uses her power, the closer she gets to the end of her life.

• Elodie is also shy and anxious, having an overactive mind and imagination.  Her gentle nature and nervousness result in her hesitating at times, which can get her into trouble.

• She doesn't have full confidence in her powers and has yet to let go and realize her full potential.  She holds back, making things more difficult for herself in battle.  And while Elodie is very smart, she is constantly second-guessing herself and has yet to learn to have confidence in herself and her abilities.

"Uses of Powers"

Flight
Can create and manipulate particles of stardust to fly.  The only downside to this is she leaves a small trail of particles behind, making it possible, yet still difficult, to track her.

Stardust Spheres
Is able to create spheres of stardust and project them at her enemies.  These spheres will disperse upon contact and the particles will scatter, creating a cloud of unearthly dust.  While it is not toxic, it impairs one vision and allows her to hide better.  Contact with the spheres themselves will also cause severe discomfort and result in an intense burning sensation.

Light Generation
She is able to create a beam of light for a short period of time.  While using this, particles and small grains of stardust can be seen floating around the light.  This can also be used to blind her opponents, however, does not cause any physical damage.

Stardust Beam Emission
She is able to project a concentrated beam of stardust from her palms.  The result of said beam is explosive, though the amount of damage it can cause ranges from small to severe, depending on her energy level, health, and current mood.  Though powerful if it hits, it can be dodged if her opponent is quick enough.

Stardust Bombs
Same as stardust beam emission, however it used in the form of spheres rather than a continuous beam.  They are more precise, however they aren't as powerful.

Stardust Wave Emission
This is a two-part attack.  First, it sends a wave of cosmic energy that extends out all around her in a 3 foot radius.  The particles of stardust used will then explode and disperse once they reach the limited distance, and the explosion will then extend the distance of the attack for another 2 feet.  This will damage all within the affected area.  However, this requires more power and will quickly zap her of her energy, so it is used sparingly.

Cosmic Blast
By releasing a blast of intensely concentrated stardust out from her body, Elodie is able to release this power over a targeted area.  This is a more powerful attack and will damage all in the affected area.  However, it quickly drains her of her energy and is used even more sparingly than her previous attack.

Stardust Aura
Used mostly to protect herself, Elodie is able to surround herself in a sphere made of particles and small grains of stardust that constantly swirl and move around her at an alarming speed.  Anything that touches this sphere of stardust will likely be torn apart, however that is not always certain.  She is also unable to attack while inside of this sphere unless she creates an opening for her to do so.  This creates an opening for her opponent though.

Possible Supernova Inducement
While she has never caused a star to go supernova, it is predicted that she might have the power to do so if the star is already very unstable.  However, with how limited her stamina is and the damage her power does to her body, doing this would kill her.  Therefore it is only speculation.

Elodie is also able to use her powers to enhance her hand-to-hand combat, though not by much.  But by covering a portion of her body with a thin layer of stardust, she is able to acquire that little bit of protection or give that little bit of an extra kick that is needed in the heat of a battle.  She'll still get hit and get hurt, and this won't cause much damage at all, but it is a technique she found helps at least a little bit.

Faven Si'Van

Name: Faven Si'Van
Nickname(s):  Venny
Species:  Human.
Height:  5'2"
Weight:  120 lbs.
Eyes:  Blue.
Hair: Light blonde.
Skin:  Porcelain.
Force Sensitive:  Yes.

Birth Planet:  Corellia.
Alignment:  Light/Gray Jedi.
Fighting Style:  Saberstaff || Yellow kyber crystal
"Faven's Lightsaber"

The blade of her lightsaber is a golden yellow.

Combat Forms Mastered:  Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Ataru, Shien/Djem So, Vaapad

Appearance:  Faven is a petite young woman, standing at a mere 5 foot 2 inches with a lean build.  There is little muscle on her, however, what muscle she does have is toned and firm from years of constant training.  She posses a little more thickness in her legs and lower body than her upper, yet she is still very strong for a woman of her size.  She has striking blue eyes and long, pale blonde hair that falls a few inches past her shoulders.  When not dressed in her robes, Faven is usually seen wearing some casual and comfortable, finding comfort and ease of movement most important when it came to clothing.  A simple nice t-shirt, jeans, tank-tops, and some type of jacket is what she will usually choose for an informal style choice, wanting to be ready at any given moment if something were to go down.

Biography:
As beautiful and diverse as it was, the planet of Corellia was known for being home to many who practiced in a number of clandestine occupations, with smuggling and piracy more commonly known.  Faven's mother was no different from these folks, a Corellian earning a living off of the way she took advantage of other's misfortune.  She had traveled across the Galaxy, transporting illegal goods such as weapons and spices, which were really psychoactive drugs more often than not.  Sometimes she even smuggled people if the pay was good, not caring what walks of life they came from, or what their intentions were once they got to their destination.  Money and an easy life were all that mattered to her, and her selfish motivations were what caused her to live a cowardly, empty existence.  Up until the night that she had met Faven's father, that is, which was an experience that would change her life forever.

Partaking in alcohol and a variety of psychoactive drugs, her mother had not been in the right state of mind that night.  Still, that did not stop her from being dazzled by the mysterious dark figure that had strode into the bar of the planet she was currently on, finding him intriguing and dangerous.  A very good observation on her part, yet she lacked the wisdom at that moment to run away from that danger, instead deciding to go towards it.  He performed wondrous tricks for her that were cold yet seductive, drawing her in with his charming gaze.  It seemed familiar, his robes and parlor tricks, yet she couldn't quite place it.  There was too much interfering with her cognitive abilities.  The night ended with her sharing a bed with the handsome stranger, however, when her mother awoke to an empty bed she could hardly remember any of it.  The dark, mysterious stranger was gone, and she could barely remember his face.  She knew nothing about him, not even his name, yet she had a feeling she knew what the man was, and that she had made a terrible, awful mistake.  A mistake she would have to live with for the rest of her life, as nine months later, she found herself giving birth to his child on her home planet of Corellia.  It was there, in the rural countryside on a dark and still night, that Faven was born.  The birth of her one and only child seemed to stir something within her and using what money she had left, she gave up her life as a smuggler and took to raising her there on that little farm.

As the little girl grew older, her mother told her of her family that had long since passed, and how she came from a line of powerful Force users.  Therefore, Faven was connected to them as well, but it was her choice whether or not she wanted to live up to that good name, in a way she herself had forsaken.  For many years they leaved peacefully, as her mother loved her more than anything and was intent on raising her to be better than herself -- to be better than what her father was.  Her mother believed they were safe from him, having figured out how much of a threat he could pose.  She was so focused on trying to keep them safe from him, that she didn't factor in the possible danger her connections to the underground could cause.  Because of this, when her old life as a smuggler came back to haunt her, she was extremely unprepared.  A Bounty Hunter by the name of Bor’Jin came for her, as a price had been put on her head for all the debts left unpaid and jobs she had abandoned.

To protect Faven, her mother had been prepared to hand herself over without a fight, if he would agree to take her someplace safe.  Bor’Jin declined, caring for no one but himself, just as she used to.  As things heated up, a fight eventually ensued, which ended quickly as her mother was unarmed and not as experienced as the professional Bounty Hunter.  It ended with him killing her, right in front of Faven’s eyes.  For a moment, she felt nothing but a cold emptiness, her body in shock as she stared wide-eyed as the lifeless body of her mother hit the ground.  Then a rage like nothing she had ever felt before rose up within her, boiling over so quickly it was like an explosion.  Her scream was high pitched and piercing, as blue eyes colder than ice stared at the man with such hatred it was palpable in the air. The building behind her began to shake and started to come down, as torn up grass and leaves, rocks and twigs began to rise up into the air.  In that one moment, she let all of her anger, grief, and hatred out onto that one man, who didn’t know what to think of the frightening, almost inhuman little girl standing in front of him.  He had drawn his weapon to stop her, but it was far too late.  She killed him with ease and without remorse, and the same went with the backup he had standing by just in case.  It didn’t end there though, as she continued to cry and scream, letting out wave after wave of anger and fury out into nothing.  At least until the last remaining Bounty Hunter managed to subdue her, knocking her unconscious.  Her little body fell to the ground with a “thump!”, bruised, bleeding, and completely spent.  The damage had already been done by then though, as she had killed all three of his companions, and taken down the measly little farmhouse she had lived in up until then.

While the nameless Bounty Hunter had half a mind to kill her, he opted for getting a good sum of money for this tragedy instead, taking the 6-year old girl to the Jedi Temple in exchange for a large sum of money.  It was there she was trained in the ways of the force, learning of the constant struggle between light and dark that would always be inside of her, and how she could possibly contain and control such terrifying rage.

Strengths:
+  Quick and agile, Faven has learned to hone her skills with her Saberstaff over the years, wielding it expertly.  Her fighting technique is elegant and precise, and her years of training shine through her use of the lightsaber.  She relies heavily on it, and is well-versed in many fighting techniques, considering she has always been quick at learning such things since she was a youngling.  She has always been athletically gifted, even when she was a young child still living with her mother.  Active and lively, she had exceptional hand-eye coordination, which carried over with her to her eventual training, helping her to pick up on fighting techniques very quickly.

+ Intuitive and perceptive, Faven is very much a people watcher, preferring to observe rather than run her mouth.  It is because of this that she is very in tune with how someone else may feel, being able to understand their emotions fairly well.  If it is in her power and place to help, she will always try, finding joy in helping others in any way she can.  It is the main reason she wants to become a Jedi.  So she can make her life purpose that of helping and protecting those who need it.  So she can give her strength to those that don’t have it.  It seems like the most fulfilling path and the best use of her power.

+  Having always had a love for words and the literary arts, Faven can be very articulate when she wants to be, being able to put together words beautifully.  Intelligent and observant, she is very good at problem-solving, and this combination causes her to have much potential when it comes to diplomatic matters.  Her logic and problem-solving skills, combined with her way with words could help to ease tensions and resolve conflicts.  That is, if she were to apply herself and exercise more patience in such matters.  Yet she doesn’t seem to have much faith in herself when it comes to such things, struggling with confidence and insecurities that have built up over the years.

Weaknesses:
-  Despite a possessing a deep connection to the Force, Faven does not have as profound an understanding of it as many others seem to.  For a long while, after she came to the Jedi Temple, she resisted it, fearful of what she could do were she to tap into that unseen power.  Her many nightmares during her first year there caused her to lose control quite often, making her room a near constant mess.  There was incredible fear within her, and her soul was being torn in two opposite directions.  It was because of this that she was refused training, however, there was one Master who helped her to understand what the Force really was.  That it was something she could contain and control with practice.  It’s something she continues to struggle with, but her hard work and determination are clearly shown in the progress she has made, as she is always dedicated to being better than she was the day before.

- Faven is fearful of the darkness that lies within her, remembering the day she had lost control and how much damage she did.  How much she struggled in her youth to repair her broken heart and understand the power she held.  She is afraid of hurting others, especially those dear to her.

- While she can easily understand the way someone else might feel, Faven has trouble expressing her own feelings, nor does even she want to.  Many times, she has trouble even understanding them, let alone try to put them into coherent sentences for someone else to understand.  She also doesn’t want to cause any undue problems or be a burden for someone else, so she builds up walls around certain places in her heart, keeping people at arm's length.  Though this is for her protection as well as theirs, as she fears being hurt by others.  A trait her mother had seemed to unknowingly pass on to her.

Ellecia Blythe Steele

Name:  Ellecia Blythe Steele
Nickname(s): Elle || Ellie ||
Height: 5’1”.
Weight: 116 lbs.
Hair: White Blonde.
Eyes: Left; Blue.  Right; Red.
Complexion:  Pale || Scarred.

Appearance:  Despite her many years of training under her father, Ellecia does not possess much muscle on her small, lean frame.  Which is most likely due to her lacking in height, standing at a paltry 5 foot 1 inch, which is unusual as the rest of her family is on the taller side.  It is a trait that seemed to come out of nowhere, skipping everyone else until it decided to latch onto the genes of the last child.  Still, she is in excellent shape from the countless years of hard, laborious, physical training forced upon her and the rest of her siblings by her father, and is surprisingly strong for a woman of her stature. Her pale skin is adorned with various scars, and long, thick, white blonde hair falls down right to her bust.  Long bangs often fall into her eyes, sometimes even completely covering her right one, although it does little to impair her vision.  There is a scar on her right eye as well, starting just below her eyelid and reaching up to the bottom of her eyebrow.

Family:
Father — Vince Steele (deceased)
Mother — Elaine Steele (deceased)
Elder Brother — Cassius Steele
Elder Brother — Zephyr Steele
Elder Sister — Blaise Steele (deceased)
Elder Sister — Tara Steele

Backstory:
Ellecia has never known what an easy, comfortable life was like.  What it meant to be safe.  Her mother and father were deep in a life of crime long before they had even thought about starting a family, making a name for themselves within the criminal underground as mercenaries.  They were born into this life, groomed for it by their own parents, and thus knew no other way to live.  Something they were content with, until the day they found out they were going to have a child.  While they knew they could never be free of this life, they still wanted to give their children something more than they had been given.  Something more substantial and full than the cold, inhumane life they had lived up until that point.  So as they began their family, they did the only thing they could do... They gave their children all the love a parent could possibly have for their offspring.

Yes, they would know far more struggle than normal kids, however, they would also learn how to endure and protect one another.  How to fight and stand up for each other, and what they believed in.  Their parents made sure of that, training them in a way that was similar to how their own parents did.  It was harsh, brutal, and merciless, however, the difference was that they did it out of love.  While her mother and father would protect them as best as they could, they knew the dangers that lurked outside of their home.  They tried to shield them from it as best as they could, but there were many who held a grudge against the couple, and they would love nothing more than to make their lives a living hell.  It was imperative their children knew how to handle such things if they ever came to pass, and learned how to protect themselves, as well as their fellow siblings.

Ellecia doesn’t remember much of that life though, only able to bring back flashes of little memories here and there, or a vague mental image of her parents' faces.  She was so young back then, and she didn't have much time with them until they passed away.  They had died protecting their children when the War had broken out, helping get them to safety before it was too late.  The Nuclear weapons used by members of the War on both sides caused mass destruction, emitting enormous amounts of radiation that completely altered the environment in some areas, even mutating people and animals into hideous, deformed creatures.  Thousands of lives were lost, and merciless, bloodthirsty criminals came out of the woodwork amongst the chaos to take advantage of the tragedy plaguing the country.  It seemed as if the world had completely gone to shit, and had it not been for the bunker her parents had quickly ushered them into, both herself and her siblings would most likely be dead.  Much like her parents.

After that, her eldest brother Cassius jumped in and started taking care of them, managing to keep them all safe and lead them despite the ache in their hearts and the heaviness in their bones.  Eventually, they became what they were today — a group of raiders and assassins that excelled in the art of killing.  Across what was now known as the Wasteland, they became known as The Sins, word spreading of their mercilessness and highly skilled fighting abilities.  Most of the Steele siblings refused to kill innocents, although there were a few that were not above such acts.  All of them did whatever it took to protect one another though, being as close as any brothers and sisters could possibly be.

Strengths:
+  Ellecia possess an ability that is exceptionally rare; she has infrared and night vision.  During the War Ellecia was severely injured, having been hit by shrapnel and debris, which resulted in her losing her right eye.  Fortunately for her, her brother Cassius was able to make a new synthetic eye for her, since he had always been particularly skilled when it came to making gadgets and equipment.  Since then, it has gotten many upgrades and enhancements to make it more efficient in the field.  Such enhancements included her Infrared Vision and Night Vision, and it is because of her enhanced visual prowess that the group is able to trek across this wasteland of a country so easily at night.

+  Elle is an expert when it comes to hand to hand combat, and is very skilled when it comes to the martial arts.  She hasn't mastered this technique though and still has much to learn.

+  Due to her small size, her speed and agility have always been one of her greatest strengths.  Combine that with the near pinpoint accuracy of her strikes, and she can take even the largest of men down most times.  Because of her small size, Elle is forced to rely on her agility and stealth, rather than brute force.

Weaknesses:
-  Because she is small and more lean than muscled, Ellecia cannot rely on mere strength to get her by in a fight.  No matter how strong she may be for a woman of her stature, she simply does not have the build for it, and would therefore lose in a fight of just physical strength.

-  Her way of life takes an emotional toll on her for obvious reasons, causing her to shut herself off from anyone outside of her family.  She does not want to drag anyone else into the terrible life she lives, or put the burden of dealing with her past transgressions on anyone either.  Therefore she builds up walls to not only protect others but protect herself as well.

-  Ellecia has a habit of beating herself up about the mistakes she may have made, to the point of completely shutting down after going on a job.  She has killed multiple times before, and every time she does, she retreats to her room with a bottle of some kind of alcohol and doesn’t come out until the next day.  There was one solo job that caused her to stay in there for three days in a row, and she has yet to open up about what happened, even to her own siblings.

Weapon of Choice:
Ellecia keeps an assortment of weapons and gear on her person at all times as a precaution, doing her best to be prepared for the unexpected.  She knows how to use a sword, certain guns, daggers, throwing knives.. the works.  While decent at ranged combat, she is most skilled at close combat, with her weapon of choice being a rather unique pair of daggers that have been modified and adjusted over the years.

The Sins:
The Sins are an infamous group of deadly rogue assassins, known for their ruthlessness and the way they seem to disappear without a trace after a job.  Rumors say that no one has ever gone up against one of their members and lived to tell the tale.  Hardly ever spotted, members of this group are only ever described as being darkly hooded, phantom-like figures, yet no one is able to give a detailed description of any of their faces.  The group is shrouded in mystery and myth, and many speculate as to whether it even exists.  However, stories of them are sure to strike fear into the hearts of those that listen and believe, who are wise to fear the darkness, as they know the dangers that lie in the shadows.

Known members are;  Vice, Virtue, Venom, Vixen, Vain, and Volatile.

Archane Illia Dalvesta

Name: Archane Illia Dalvesta
Height:  5'3"
Weight:  121 lbs.
Hair:  White || Long || Pink tint
Eyes:  Violet
Complexion:  Pale || Visible scars on her face || Markings along her arms, shoulders, and upper back.
Appearance:  Having gone through years of training, Archane strong and fit, however her form tends to be more lean than muscled.  She is a smaller woman with a  petite frame, standing at 5'3" and weighing 121 lbs.  She has long white hair that looks to have an almost pale pink shine to it, reaching her lower back.  Long bangs sometimes fall in front of striking violet eyes, and mostly unblemished pale skin.  A few scars adorn her pretty face, which do attract a few curious glances here and there, though she doesn't seem to care.  She also has markings a shade or two darker than her natural skin color that twist and wind down her arms, all the way to the backs of her hands.  They curve along the top of her shoulders and down her back, tapering off about mid-back.  Upon first glance they are hardly noticeable, looking as if they were a mere skin discoloration.  However upon close inspection, it is obvious they is nothing natural about the purposeful markings.

Personality:
Quiet and aloof, Archane isn't a very talkative individual.  She prefers to observe rather than run her mouth, knowing you can learn more by doing that.  She is a smart and perceptive woman, though when she does speak, she is rather blunt and to-the-point.  She can sometimes come off as brash and cold, emotionless and harsh, though she doesn't mean to.  In fact, it is because Archane can feel so much, so deeply, that she found it was easier and less painful to push her emotions down.  It had gotten too much, and they had become too painful and intense, so she decided to just ignore them.  To let them fester inside of her.  She tells herself that she can handle it, and believes that she's fine and that it's better this way.  However it's only a matter of time before they all start bubbling up to the surface again.

Backstory:
Archane is the daughter of the leader of the Dalvesta Clan, and the middle child of three sisters.  Aside from her father, she is the only other one in her immediate family that is able to summon a Dragon to her side, however there are a few others within her clan that are able to do that as well.  Her bloodline is long and ancient, though her Clan itself is small, having suffered casualties from a Dragon that turned against it's partner for an unknown reason.  It seemed to go insane, and attacked and killed the Dragonkin.  After that, it turned it's rage on the Clan, decimating nearly three-quarters of their population.  Her mother had been one of the ones killed that day, and it was also the first time Archane had summoned her Dragon.

Family:
Father -- Tirane Dalvesta
Mother(deceased) -- Ilona Dalvesta
Older Sister --  Desini Dalvesta
Younger Sister -- Ianthine Dalvesta

Clan History:
The Dalvesta Clan is known as being one of the few Clans with a connection to the Dragons.  All born with white or pale-colored hair, they are beings are known as Dragonkin.  This means that they are somehow related to the Dragons, without being actual Dragons.  It is speculated that Dragonkin might also posses the power to take on the form of a Dragon for a short period of time, however such talk is regarded as mere legend or tall tales.

While there are a few other Clans that consist of Dragonkin, the Dalvesta Clan is the only one known to be able to harness the power of the ancient beings.  They have the ability to summon a Dragon to their side when in need of it's power and strength, working with and alongside these powerful beasts.  However, only those who have the power, strength, and magical ability are able to do this.  Once an individual summons a Dragon for the first time, the soul of that person and the Dragon that chooses to answer the individuals request are forever linked, creating a bond that can only be severed upon death.  Depending on the condition of the persons heart and soul, and the type of Dragon that was summoned, the two can become the greatest of allies, partners, and even friends, though such a thing is rare.  There have also been instances of a Dragon turning on it's partner if it is not compatible with the person that summoned it, or does not approve of the person's heart condition.  It goes without saying then, that while they possess a rare and ancient form of magic, it is also a very dangerous and serious thing.  However, a Dragon turning on its Dragonkin is exceptionally rare and almost unheard of, and usually only happens when there is evil rooted in the persons heart.

Abilities:
-- Arcane Magic User --
Because of how old and ancient this form of magic is, not many know how to utilize it.  The language is lost to most, and it is nearly impossible to decipher the hieroglyphics for many.  It is only because Archane is a Dragonkin that she is able to use this kind of magic, as the blood that flows through her veins is linked to the ancient beasts through some means.  The knowledge and old language was passed down to her throughout the ages, as it is for most Dragonkin.  Due to many years of practice and training though, Archane is one of the most skilled Arcane Magic users, and is even able to perform some spells without incantations.  Most of the time she has to murmur incantations or use her spell book for her spells to work efficiently though, and even then they are difficult to pull off.

-- Dragon Summoning --
The ability to summon a Dragon to her side.  Because this takes a lot of magical energy to open a gateway for her Dragon to come through, and also to keep its presence in the world stable, doing this will severely drain her magical energy.  Therefore, it is only used in dire circumstances.

If any of my above characters pique your interest, PM me and let me know!  I'll probably be updating this list from time to time as well, should I wish to include any of my other characters, or if I create more in the future. ^_^  Take care fellow writers, and happy writing!!

Buh-Byee!

Botulinum

Update:  Adjusted current cravings and a few grammatical errors I found ^_^

Botulinum

Update:  Currently active and looking!  I also fixed and adjusted a few things with my characters ^_^

Botulinum

Update:  Added a few Fandoms, updated my current cravings, and fixed some grammatical errors :)

Botulinum

It's been a loooong time since I've been on Elliquiy...  I apologize to those plotting stories with me when I disappeared.  I feel terrible about that.. but it couldn't be helped.  I had a lot of crap to wade through, some of which included a very stressful move, the spiraling of my entire family's health (including my own), and a number of crises that occurred back to back.  Needless to say... writing had to take a backseat to all that.  I think it's been almost a year since I've written anything... And I MIGHT just be going out of my mind because of that -_-

Now that things have settled down though, and I can finally - finally breathe some, I'm looking for a couple of stories to sink my teeth into!!  I should probably keep my limit to 3 stories to start off with, just to ease myself back into things and make sure the shit has finally stopped hitting the ceiling fan, but if all goes well I'll probably open things back up later on :)

Any changes on my current cravings have been edited onto my original post, and I've also added another character to my list.  As always, my Ons/Offs are linked in my signature below.  If you're interested in writing with me, feel free to send me a PM!!  ^_^

Thanks, and happy writing peeps!!

ℬℴ