Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

A 10 because she's reaaaaaallyyy pretty. -sighs and stares a bit longer-
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Breathless Intent

10! Because Diamond is ridiculous cute!!! *giggles*

diamonedsky

A 10 because it would be impossible to give all that is Bre anything less.. almost as impossible as it is sticking with 10 and not going much, much higher! ;D :-*
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

10 because.... Teddy Bear! *tacklehugs again*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

diamonedsky

A 10 because he gives the greatest tacklehugs! -giggles-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

10 - For making me very curious what lurks under there. The mask! Well.. mostly. :P
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

A 10 for the hands alone, and that chin that begs to be nibbled.

Mordred

10 - I am wildly torn between wanting to taste those lips, press my own lips over those gorgeous cheeks.. and the need to nibble that neck. All while letting my hands lose themselves in all that gorgeous hair.
*See Pillory*

Flower

10: I will always love the man covered in blue.  O:)

Mordred

10 - Dancing Flower.. you leave me nooooo choice, in that wildly sexy pose and delicious lack of attire.. of both needing to slide these blue hands all over while softly biting.. also.. all over.  >:)
*See Pillory*

Moraline

Mordred

10 - Crazily sexy and always madly alluring. I think I'd need to whisper an old beckoning chant towards those lovely veins before these fangs nudged their way inside.. knowing the trip I would embark upon would indeed be quite a wild one.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10 - For inspiring thoughts of ten blue streaks left behind on my body....

Mordred

10 - What oh what is it about those hips? Ahhh yes.. they are lacking (visible) blue hand prints. Gotta fix that. But really? This image and that lovely girl so deliciously teasing within.. are perfect.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10 - You know what kills me? That hair....that hair just swooping over the brow, streaked with blue amidst the black.....Be still my heart!

Saidi

10. I like the attitude and the makeup.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Mordred

10 - Definitely dig the pose and that.. hmm.. is that a naughty look on her face I detect? Yeah.. I think so. Very nice.
*See Pillory*

Moraline

10, how about a little blue for me?

Saerrael

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Falstaff

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mr Bigglesworth

Saidi

hmm a 10, I'm going to keep my thoughts to myself.  O:)
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Falstaff

10 - love the look, the long hair, the whole package looks very...sexy