Started by Nico, April 26, 2014, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: Braioch on May 13, 2014, 09:47:32 AM
Did Nic just nerd reference something?!

-has to sit down-
I knew that would get a rise out of you. :P

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

King Serperior

Quote from: Braioch on May 14, 2014, 09:04:47 AM
I had a comeback....and then...your avi happened
Further proof that no one can resist the awesome power of "The Dean A.K.A. Batman"   8-)

Now I know what to do if Dyne shows up:  Throw a picture of Dean on the ground and escape   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

Quote from: Braioch on May 14, 2014, 09:40:08 AM
That man is so....mmmmmmmmm

-slinks away, promising revenge-
~grins~

See! It was a good idea that I lured you into Pres. :P

Braioch

I'm posting in here because Nic will nag me like an old woman if I don't.

There. I posted Nic, so shush.

Seriously, we kinda rock as a game though.

Oh yeah and I'm supposed to mention that we have 4 slots currently available for play. Either gender.

The Eternal Nagger (Nic) also wants me to point out that all sexualities and gender identities are welcome as well.

Plus, variety is rad as hell

-has done his part so The Eternal Lazy Nagger can leave him to his video games now-

Seriously, join up, the game is a blast and the GM's kick ass too. Even the player's are likable!

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Keaira

You guys know how to make a girl gigglesnort when she's in a bad mood
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Orange Marmalade

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

Quote from: Braioch on May 19, 2014, 09:58:37 AM
You are not my Idol, Nic is.

And Nic knows why too ::)
Not really?

We are still recruiting, by the way.

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Nico

Quote from: Keaira on May 22, 2014, 01:51:52 PM
Yay my muse came back to me ^.^
Yay! did you find out who stole it? It wasn't me! I swear! :D

Keaira

I'll blame all the avi's I see here. My muse ran off to be a voyeur. Had to drag her back kicking and screaming.
Oh's and No's

Nico

Keaira

I just need to hold her hostage a little bit longer before I let her run free for the day.
Oh's and No's