The Ramshackle Inn (Seeking Middle Daughter)

Started by MagicalPen, July 28, 2013, 04:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Hercinia on July 29, 2013, 12:13:45 PM
I'd like to add everything on Christa's 'specific kinks' list to my characters, with the exception of pregnancy (lactation is still awesome though)

Heh. I'm honored. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MagicalPen

Good start so far. PM me if you want certain scenes to occur, or for me to play an NPC Male Character for you to interact with, though I think we're fine as we are at the moment.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Ok. Despite the good start, I'm going to have to drop Hercinia due to lack of posting holding the whole story back.

At this time, I am looking for some one new to play the Female Twin (age 18) - either the current profile or create your own.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

One, what is the posting rate for this? I can usually give 1-3 posts a week depending on the speed of the group and what real life throws at me (which is a lot)

Two, I don't mind picking pretty much the same character up. But could I  change the picture and drop the anal and bestiality kinks at least?

I'm interested. Though I've never done incest before.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

MagicalPen

Certainly - yes to everything.

You'd be the odd one out in regards to anal, but that should work.

And yep - posting rate I am looking for is certainly more then once a week. IRL hits us all.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

I saw >.> LOL. I have nothing against it, really. Just not a fan. But if you seriously wanted a scene with it, I might be willing to try it.

I think given the fact that y'all don't seem to be wanting super long posts, I should be able to manage at least two a week, possibly more. However, I have a farm and a 100 year old grandmother, so sometimes lack of sleep just hits me.

I'll revise the character later, bit busy at the moment with laundry and dinner. Want me to post her here or pm her to you?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

MagicalPen

PM her to me. The less limits the better for this story as well - there will be other male characters, some not of human origins, (aka Dwarves, Orcs, etc) who make a latter appearance.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

I don't have many limits. I'm actually into some of the more extreme stuff like watersports. Bestiality and scat are kinda my two major nevers, and bestiality doesn't apply to things like werewolves and furries, just actual animals. Then there are things I don't like, but am willing to write if setting calls for it.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

Just so it's noted, I did change her shortened name by one letter, "Elfy" instead of "Effy", it's a small change, but it makes her feel more like my character. Plus, "Effy" makes me think of the Hunger Games and a old woman named Effle >.> LOL.

MagicalPen

OOps. My apologies! So small I didn't even read it!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

MagicalPen

Hello again - seeking a replacement for the Middle Daughter in this character. The main thread, found in the first post of this thread, contains the character profiles. Alicia is fully replaceable.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

The game so far -> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180986.msg8847438#new

Currently seeking a replacement player for the Middle Daughter. She can be completely replaced or edited by whomever is interested in her. We want some one who isn't going to flake.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

The Middle Daughter is entirely replaceable as a Character. If interested, let me know!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Diana will be taking over the role of Alicia now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry