(M/M) I'm Going to be a WHAT?! Or Expecting was Unexpected.

Started by Oniya, November 19, 2016, 12:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Every now and then, I like to really mess with my characters.  Confront them with the impossible, and see how they react.  Submitted for your approval:  A variety of scenarios in which my character finds himself the 'bearer of glad tidings'.

All scenarios can be Light or Dub-Con (with this particular kink, I prefer having my character eventually liking the father.) 

Genre is negotiable:  Fantasy and sci-fi are easy, but pitches for post-apoc or modern are fine too.  Some suspension of disbelief is required, though.  ;)

Characters are – to some extent – negotiable: Want to make that human a little more exotic, or that 'exotic' even more out there?  Pitch it to me!  Limits:  No chest-bursters, and my character will be the one 'carrying'.

Settings are negotiable: Want to exchange a future space colony for a modern city?  Or a land out of myths and legends?  I can work with that!

Additional kinks welcome!

What's Going On? (neither character planned on this)

I didn't know this could happen... (Exotic):  My character's race is one that either doesn't procreate (angels, demons, other spirit-types) or has a 'fail-safe' in case there are no females around (merfolk or similar).  The intimate encounter wasn't supposed to be more than a bit of fun...

A New World... (Human):  Our characters are colonists on a newly discovered planet.  The settlement went quickly, without the usual 'full year' examination of the ecosystem.  No one realized that the lush surroundings were a result of a symbiote that caused hyper-fertility...

Something about you seems different... (Human):  My character has been exposed to some kind of experimental tech/product that makes him become more feminine. A little ill-advised fooling around reveals how much more feminine.  (Can also be done with your character in control of the 'alteration'.)

You Did This to Me! (your character planned this all along)

Preserving the species (Exotic): My character is a normal human.  Your character is searching for a way to restore his declining race.  Humans are close enough to be useful...

The Price (Human): The village my character lives in is in the territory of a powerful spirit lord.  Once per generation, a summons comes for an eligible virgin to be sent to his shrine for 'a month of service' in exchange for the spirit-lord's protection.  Only this time, when the summons comes, the only eligible virgin is a male...

A Different Sort of Incubus (Human):  In the old days, pregnancies out of wedlock were often blamed on incubi – demons that sought out hapless mortals for nights of depravity.  But what if the legend was real?  And what if the incubus was gay?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17