News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lost In Space

Started by Lady Jenn, February 26, 2014, 11:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Well either our sensors are malfunctioning or there are humans on board that," Thompson said.

"Can we beam aboard?" the voice asked. "We have information I think you're going to want to here."

Kevak

"Is there a reason you can't just comm it over?" Kevak asked?

Lady Jenn

"Cos you're not gonna believe it unless we show it," the voice replied. "And your comms don't have that function."

Kevak

Kevak let go of the comm key. "Rob, is there an armory on ship?" Kevak asked. "I want to be armed with more then just Lflashclaw gauntlets, they tend to only be good if the person isn't expecting it."

Lady Jenn

"There should be one a couple of decks down from here," he said. "As for what'll be in it, I dunno, probably not anything hi-tech though."

Kevak

"I'll be back in a few minutes then, can you hold down the fort?" Kevak asked before pressing the key and saying "We are discussing, please be patient."

Lady Jenn

"Okay," Thompson replied. "Just don't hang around, we don't want to attract any unwanted attention." He kept one eye on the scanner, making sure he wouldn't be caught off guard.

Kevak

Kevak sprinted over to the lift and looked for a floor directory, finding one, he punched in the Floor the armory was on and waited for the lift to reach the designated floor.

Lady Jenn

"Keavak, we have a problem," Thompson said over the comlink. "A new lifeform just blinked onto internal sensors, they must still be abducting people."

Kevak

"Erm question, how do we know they are abducting people? Wouldn't they just teleport over here regardless of what we want if they could bypass our shields? Kevak asked as he exited the elevator and began walking down a hallway towards the armory. "Also, is it human or something other?"

Lady Jenn

"They're showing as human," he replied. "Plus if they're teleporting they're doing it from an insane distance, we're the only two ships I can detect for at least five light years around."

Kevak

"Well then... HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET ON BOARD THEN?!" Kevak shouted via the commset built into his hepaticas as he entered the armory and looked around. "Do you want any weapon by the way?" Kevak asked after a moment.

OOC: Sorry for not posting yesterday since it is technically yesterday as it is 1:01 AM or so now, irl crap was interfering.

Lady Jenn

"No, I'll be fine for now," he said as the computer started beeping at him. "Kevak, whoever it is I don't think they're a threat, even with the basic sensors I have I can tell something's wrong. If you want to deal with our visitors I'll go and check up on the new arrival."

Kevak

Kevak gathers an armful of weapons and ammo and sprints back to the elevator, one of the weapons falls and discharges into a wall, scorching it with plasma fire, Kevak continues running and places the remaining weapons in the lift gently before setting the console to the bridge floor and activating the lift. "Sure, gimme a minute to get up there, I just grabbed a bunch of random weapons since I have no idea what type any of these are."

Lady Jenn

"What's happening?" came a voice over the comms. ""We're getting weird readings from your ship."

"We're...working on it," Thompson replied as he tried to remember where the reading was coming from. "Just bear with us."

Kevak

Kevak gets to the bridge and puts the weapons down in a corner. "Any idea how the person got onboard?" He asked as he put the weapons down.

"Also should we let one of them onboard?" Kevak added on as he walked over to Robert.

Lady Jenn

"I'm guessing the same way we did," he said as he found the person. "Damnit, found her too late, she must have been injured when they teleported her. She's definitely one of ours though, she's got an EDF uniform on her. Better let them onboard unless you can think of a better course of action."

Kevak

Kevak picks up a large deadly looking weapon and says "I have no idea how to use this, but let's let one onboard."

"Also how injured is she?" Kevak adds after a moment.

Lady Jenn

"Unless our computer is capable of performing miracles she's a goner," he replied. "I'm getting no pulse or breathing. In theory if you just point the gun and press the trigger it should work."

Kevak

"Well then lets let one of them over; You wanna tell them?" Kevak asks.

Lady Jenn

"Sure," he said, getting up and heading towards the lift. "I'll be with you in a couple of minutes but feel free to invite them over now."

Kevak

Kevak turns on the comm mic and asks the other ship. "So how's your day been? Some weird shit is going on over here right now so we will probably let you come over in a few minutes once we sort it out, I personally have no clue what is going on beyond that it's something that shouldn't be happening."

Lady Jenn

"We can explain it," the man replied. "Well, some of it anyway. We were beginning to think we were the only humans out here."

Kevak

"Well, it may take a bit for us to get situated, what is effectively a corpse appeared on the scanners a minute or so ago and the other guy went to check it out, not quite sure why cause it's a corpse and therefore not a problem, mind explaining what you can well we wait?"

Lady Jenn

"They're called Wraiths," the man replied. "At least, that's the best name we could get from the few survivors we can find. No-one appears to have made direct contact with them beyond space battles. We thought at first they were abducting people at random but...they appear to be trying to learn, like they're reconning our defences."