My Game Ideas

Started by Apple of Eris, September 19, 2007, 11:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

Okay, so I've been going through my books and reading a bunch of stuff online for ideas since I need another game or two. Yes, I do prefer these games to have an erotic bent, though I don't necessarily want them to be solely about sex. Here is a list of a few ideas I came up with:

1. Torg - Mentioned in a different post. Multiple alien realities invade earth in the near now and characters from earth and these other realities join together to fight off the invaders and protect our world. Definately a group thing.

2. Scarlet Pimpernel - Set during the French Revolution. A courageous individual (or small group) joins together to save people from the excesses of the Revolution, outwit the Committee of Public Safety and Chauvelin.

3. Pulp Fantasy - Standard fantasy setting. Nothing too out of the ordinary. This would work as a solo or small group idea.

4. Conspiracy X - An adventure in the Conspiracy X setting. An independent cell working for Aegis the group combats dangerous aliens such as Greys, Saurials, Atlanteans, and a rival agency within the government working with the aliens, the deadly Black Book.

6. Pulp Fiction - Weird Science, Weird Magic, Seedy Detectives and Clubs, Gangsters, Bootleggers, Strange Supeheroes, and a couple characters caught up in it all.

Anyone want to discuss some ideas for any of the above, possibly run something in one of those settings? Oh and I prefer Freeform since I don't have any rulebooks aside from a handful of GURPS stuff, and I categorically refuse to play any d20 things. :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

TheWolf

Quote from: appleoferis on September 19, 2007, 11:30:17 PM
Okay, so I've been going through my books and reading a bunch of stuff online for ideas since I need another game or two. Yes, I do prefer these games to have an erotic bent, though I don't necessarily want them to be solely about sex. Here is a list of a few ideas I came up with:

4. Conspiracy X - An adventure in the Conspiracy X setting. An independent cell working for Aegis the group combats dangerous aliens such as Greys, Saurials, Atlanteans, and a rival agency within the government working with the aliens, the deadly Black Book.

Anyone want to discuss some ideas for any of the above, possibly run something in one of those settings? Oh and I prefer Freeform since I don't have any rulebooks aside from a handful of GURPS stuff, and I categorically refuse to play any d20 things. :)
Woah, wait...  Someone else knows what ConX is???  :)  T2K and ConX?  ;)

I'd be willing to look at something within the Conspiracy X setting, and though I have the rulebooks kicking around somewhere I think I'd prefer freeform as well, not sure for my availability of actually GMing though...  But if you'd like to discuss things further, PM me!

TheWolf

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Apple of Eris

Don't get too excited, I really only know about T2K from what I've read on the net, though I did do some research when I made my character.

I have the Con X Powered by GURPS book, its kind of a hybrid system. Uses the Influence rules (pulling strings) that come from Con X but also the GURPS char creation guidelines. It's pretty neat. I'd love to discuss some kind of game, maybe a freeform story idea? Anyway, I'll PM you later with some thoughts. :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

TheWolf

Awww, you went and burst the bubble...

*laughs*  No problem, not many still know of the old stuff, guess I'm showing my age.........  *grins*

I would like to discuss a story line based upon the ConX setting though, so go ahead and PM when you get a chance, let's get some ideas mingling!  :)

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!