Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets) - Andyz is the new GM-

Started by AriesChan, April 05, 2011, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AriesChan

So...this may be more smut than plot but it DOES have a plot!! This basically takes place in a brothel/slave house and centers around the new women working there and their relationships with clients and their master/mistress.

~~~~~~~~
The “Madame Rouge” is a highly successful brothel and strip bar,every so often they take in new girls and there is an auction amongst the men (and some women) to see who gets to own who. Once the girls have been purchased, their training in the art of sex and seduction begins.....along with work at the brothel of course~

~~~~~

Here are Sheets:

Name:

Age(For girls: 17-25):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later):

Other:

Elven Sex Goddess

Looks like can be fun,  I'll do up a character for one of the girls to be auction. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Character submission for your approval

Name: Karita Maya

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Appearance:  Maya is Japanese beauty from Tokyo, Japan.  Her petite and youthful looks give her a teenager appearance.    Long brunette hair, that she normally wears in pig tails    Near sighted,   Maya needs to wear glasses.   The glasses help give her that school girl look.   Her eyes despite the glasses,  she has brilliant blue eyes a sign of water.

Personality:  Maya is extremely submissive.   She forever has always been the follower even amongst her peers.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:  Maya two years earlier had come to the United States on a work visa.    Due to an error on her part,  a costly mistake she would lose her job.   She would then go through a series of low pay jobs for the next year and half.   With her current visa expiring a new one will be needed for her to stay in the states.    Again unemployed and desperate.   A friend suggests she go and work at the brothel.  Of course Maya assumed she get a job as waitress on the wait staff of the place.  Of course with her extreme submissiveness she is ripe pickings for being auction off.  Along with the fact she in the current climate is in the states without a work visa that has just expired.   

Property of:  Dominic Nasteal

Other:  Through Maya prefers heterosexual,  she will go bi for clients and master.  This is because of her submissive nature.  Native language Japanese,  Secondary English with southern accent.   Her original job brought her to live in Atlanta for a time.   Where her command of the English language was influenced by the southern dialect. 

AndyZ

Here's an idea I've got that's a bit raw as one of the trainers, but occasionally working in the brothel.  Let me know what you think.

Name: Rebecca Starshine

Age(For girls: 17-25): 25

Sexuality: Hermaphrodite, but prefers females

Appearance:  Her casualwear is a gray sweater, sneakers and jeans when off duty, but during auctions and when working at the brothel she loves to doll it up in a leather catsuit and heels.  When training, she's been known to disguise herself either as a woman or man, depending on the needs of the slave and the slave's owner.  Her major outfits therein are a tuxedo and low-cut silk red dress.

Personality:  Rebecca is a mix of gentle but firm, sympathetic but understanding that the business is rigid and knowing that being too kind as a trainer will only make it worse for the slave later on.  She's been known to hold a girl who's been crying to let her work herself out of tears, and then start back to work without skipping a beat.  However, her main skill is that she'll watch a slave, figure out exactly what she needs and work at that girl's pace.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:  Rebecca started out as one of the servers, then worked her way to the brothel.  It wasn't until the headmistress saw her teaching some of the other girls, though, that she ended up being one of the trainers.  She lives onsite and has dedicated her life to being as helpful as she can to the poor souls therein.

Other:  I have a few other ideas if this doesn't seem like a good fit.  I'm very flexible.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Dominic Nasteal

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He is quite dominant in his personality even when he is not speaking as he seems to always measure someone for their strengths and weaknesses and exploits those advantages. He is however respectful and honors agreements towards others that are brave enough to strike a bargain with him. When with a woman he takes absolute delight in controlling them and making them do any dirty deed he asks of them.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: One of the supporters of the brothel Dominic is wealthy and powerful amongst the underworld of organized crime. Capable of keeping the police in the dark of the illicit activities, he is given free reign of the surrounding areas. He struck a bargain with the owner of the brothel who provides immunity from the law in exchange for a small cut and minor involvement in the training of other newly acquired girls. He is honorable when he makes such a bargain but quite ruthless towards those who cross him

Other: He fancies exotic women of both the south and the east and is highly interested in claiming one of those. He actually enjoys a touch of cosplay from the ladies and also enjoys restraining them and torturing them with pleasure until they submit to him completely. Hell if he was ever truly fortunate in the sexual exploits he would try and get ahold of a pair of twins for his private enjoyment as well but alas some things never work out the way one hopes they do.

AndyZ

Haven't heard anything about this in a while and wanted to check in.  What's the news?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AriesChan

well, your character is fine, as are the others ^^. i am working on the two of mine and then we may have enough for you guys to pick slaves and then start

Elven Sex Goddess

Maya is looking forward to this starting and her life at the brothel.     ;)

Laughing Hyena

Oh sweet mercy i hope i get my hands on some foreign exchange and exotic flesh

pimpdan

looks fun, would a bouncer/barman be okay?

That way its not just constant humping :P

AriesChan

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Anderson

Age(For girls: 17-25): 17

Sexuality: She's never really thought about it (will be Lesbian)

Personality: She is a head strong girl who would rather go down in a bloody fight than take orders. She is known to speak her mind regardless of the time, place, or if she even knows what is being talked about. She has a low tolerance for cowards, having being raised by one, and can be quite manipulative and mean towards them. All in all, she's just a girl wanting her independence.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Her father was high in debt and after selling almost all they owned, his only options were to die or to sell his daughter. Of course, he took the cowards way out and sold his daughter to the brothel; the reason why Cassie hates cowards so much and holds a bit of contempt towards men. She doesn't remember much of her childhood, or to be more specific before her mother died, because she and her dad were always on the run. 

pimpdan

AriesChan

oh! i am sorry >.< yea, a bouncer or other worker would be fine. You still may have to do some humping though. depending ^^

pimpdan

Name: Bill Dirnty

Sexuality: straight

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Calm and polite, he is a friendly face to all the guests of the Madame Rouge. He often likes to just let people talk, guiding them occasionally with questions so they can shed all the worries and woes at the bar. He is fiercely protective of 'his girls' and often takes it upon himself to handle any guests who have outstayed their welcome. When it comes to protecting his friends and co-workers you don't get much more ruthless than Bill, something more than one girl is indebted to him for. You would never know it looking at him though, not until its too late anyway.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Bill as a young man was one of the most talented up and coming barman in the world, he had won several competitions and worked for a famous city bar. He soon started to frequent the Madame Rouge with some high class customers he had become friends with. He fell in love with the place, the energy, the excitement and the girls; it was so much more than any bar he had worked at. More importantly though, he fell for one of the girls though he could never afford her. She of course rejected him and Bill stopped coming out of shame, his drinks began to lose their flavour as his passion dampened and he soon lost his prestigious job. He had accumulated some debts from his fast lifestyle and soon the collectors were coming knocking. Then he was saved by an offer, the owner of the Madame Rouge, wanted him to work for him/her. He wasn't sure about it but knew he had no choice, soon the magic of the Madame Rouge reignite his passion for his job however and now the Madame Rouge is known for having the best girls and the best drinks.

Other: He lives in the Madame Rouge in case other barstaff call in sick or there is trouble

Of course there will be humping :D

minerva7790

Posting to indicate my interest! Will post my character sheet as soon as I find time!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

abandoneddolly

Name:Alexia Summer

Age(For girls: 17-25):19

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:

Personality:headstrong and determind. Once she gets an idea in her head she will fight till theend to defend it. It also makes her a very loyal person.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:Alexia decide to save the world, but its saving was not cheap. She found a man who was generous enough to give her several loans. With this she built a center in a poor town to help the young children there. While it was profitable to the kids as they now had a place to go and the carethey needed it was not profitable to her. She fell further and further in debt. When she was about to lose her center she begged the man to let it remain open, and struck a deal that he could have her instead. She was then sold to the brothel.

Owner of/Property of Alex Enson

Other:

KnightNelson20

Name: Alex Enson

Age(For girls: 17-25): 28

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: http://www.malemodel.us/athletic-muscular-fitness-photos/male-model-maarten/attachment/maarten01676/

Personality: Strong sense of humor with a hint of border line narcissistic .

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Alex is a world class boxer. Strong and victorious but because of this its hard for him to find a good woman to keep up with him. His fighting nature causes him to be rougher with his lovers than they seem to like some times. His loneliness is only quelled by his love for himself. Now on a off season he is taking the time out to find someone whom he can let loose on. Learning about “Madame Rouge” from a fellow boxer involved in the darker dealings of the world, Alex decided to check it out.

Owner of: Alexia Summer

Other: Has no problem throwing money around.

minerva7790

Name: Nana Michiyuki

Age(For girls: 17-25): 19

Sexuality: Heterosexual, she thinks. She just doesn't think that much about it.

Appearance:

Personality: Nana was brought up in the belief that little girls should be seen and not heard. Being a smart girl, however, Nana uses her silence both as a sign of obedience and defiance. She is a strong-willed girl who usually only submits if things are in her favour, or if the consequences of not submitting highly outweigh the benefits. So far, the only people she absolutely listens to are her parents, not because she always agrees with them, but because she deems they have high authority over her.

Among equals, Nana can be a cheerful companion, if you can stand her sarcasm. There are few whom she would count close friends, however. No one in this world can be trusted, because each man only looks after his own interest.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Nana is the only child of an old Japanese tycoon and a younger German woman. Recently, her father's business had been losing money. The old man, desperate to save his company, which was founded by his grandfather, worked until his health suffered. In the end, he died of hypertension, leaving a huge pile of debts for his widow and daughter. Unable to settle her late husband's accounts, Nana's mother fled back to Germany to live in the protection of her own family, which was of substantial wealth and standing. She was unable to bring her daughter with her, however, and left Nana to fend for herself. But what could the young girl do against the debtors? Anguished that they could not kidnap the tycoon's wife in order to extract some money from her family, they kidnapped the girl instead. But if the mother would leave her daughter to her own fate, surely she would not pay any ransom for her. The debtors therefore made the decision to sell Nana to a brothel, in an attempt to recover some of their losses.

Other: Nana is a skilled pianist and violinist. And she's still a virgin.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

AriesChan

oh yay~ i will have an Ic up after class today. All that submitted a trainer, can pick their girls now. that way I will know what to put in the opening post. Thankies~ If there is a girl left over then I will make a trainer for them ^^

AndyZ

Since I know that not everybody likes futa, I'll open myself up for PMs so that people playing slaves can let me know if they're interested.

AriesChan

AndyZ

Should we only have one person we're training at a time?  Or can we multiple up?

AriesChan

just one but another trainer can give you permission to control their girl

KnightNelson20

Well im ready to get this started whenever everyone else is.!!!

AriesChan

IC : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105411.0

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105412.0

So we will direct all conversation to the OOC and leave this thread for any one who becomes interested~