Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

I somehow pick up random things in my grocery bags.  I'll be unpacking them and wtf?  I didn't pick them out nor are they on my receipt. Things like bagels, some odd sazon goya seasoning packets, nasal spray, onion powder ... It happens like once every three months.  Thank you Kroger bagger?

So accidentally taking home things from the store that I didn't buy? Guilty

Made a meal at home and then decided to scrap it and just go out instead?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Styx26

Guilty. Because only then did I realize that I hadn't wiped the microwave after cleaning it. With Windex. Just... no. :(

Pass this along.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Eikichi

Guilty; I was really in the mod for lasagna.. Then I made it and wasn't in the mood for it anymore.

Passing thing along.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Trigon

Not Guilty... I'm always clean :)

Guilty or not Guilty: have the tendency to disappear

Anesa

Not literally, but yeah, I sometimes do.  Guilty  ::)

Are you sometimes a sore loser?

Quick Ben

Guilty as all hell... I mean come on, who likes losing?

Do you laugh your ass off when someone busts ass in front of you?
The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

MelisaArtemis

not really, nope

The next person is hereby accused of having had a clothing accident in public! 8D

CassieBear

Uh... guilty, but as far as I know, no one noticed. The zipper on my jeans don't like to stay zipped up (though I'm 99/100 times wearing a long shirt that covers it).

Next person has burst out into song in public only to have strangers stare at them.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

MelisaArtemis

Guilty... very VERY guilty

The next person is hereby accused of running out of printer toner every few months :P

CassieBear

Not at home, but at work we go through printer toner like nobody's business at work... then again we print paperwork for prescriptions and they all print out like mini books.

Next person has bought a bunch of money's worth of stuff online in the last week alone.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Csharynn

Not guilty. Last year though.

The next person has taken a day off work to just lounge around the house.

yobo

I have.

The next person is going to work this weekend.

Kazyth

Not guilty... probably.  I'm salary though, so that could change.

The next person has blamed bodily noises or smells on a pet.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

yobo

I don't think I have.

The next person is addicted to their phone.

Quick Ben

Not guilty! I'm actually guilty of not being around my phone frequently enough to text back at reasonable times.

The next person has frequently bumped their shoulder into the doorway.
The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

Anesa

No, not guilty.  (I usually stump my toe on things, however)

The next person sleeps in the nude.

Endorphin

Guilty, at least sometimes.

The next person talks in their sleep.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Not guilty, but I've been told I moan and groan a lot.  *shrugs*  >.>

Next person has been to an adult toy store in the last few weeks.

Endorphin

But is that while you are sleeping? :P

No, actually. Buying online is so much cheaper!

The next person has been to a library this year.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

(Haha... yes, I was sleeping!  Swats Endo!)

Guilty.  I went to the library today (to use their copy machine!)

Next person likes to be bossy in the bedroom.  ::)

RampantDesires

Guilty, am bossy in all the rooms :P

The next person plans on sleeping in tomorrow!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Endorphin

Not guilty. I want to make the most of the weekend.

The next person owns a pair of handcuffs.

Anesa

Not guilty.  (I know, shocker!)  ::)

The next person has had drunk sex at least once.

Endorphin

Of course, guilty.

The next person has had sex while they are high.

Anesa

Guilty

The next person is high now.