Looking for Roleplay Partner

Started by Cre, March 26, 2013, 01:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cre

Introduction
Hey everyone, I'm Cre~
I just recently got on this roleplay site, and I'm stoked! I'm here to flex my lazy writing brain, I would really like to get into writing again so I would love a partner who could writing more than a paragraph and can give me details that would blow my mind.

What can I do?
I love writing M/ M or F/ F , bonus if I can play Futa characters. I'll do M/F as well as Anthro or feral characters.

What do I want to roleplay?
Well first off, anything you want to. I love hearing ideas and if you have a craving please, tell me! I love bouncing ideas and chatting so please, come forward and tell me, I don't want to run this whole show by myself or carry the weight.

Other than that I'm open to roleplay:
Pokemon
Some Anime shows (ask)

I am really craving fairy tale stories, so I'll post some pictures to get some inspiration going
Would LOVE to do cross over fairy tales

Crossovers
Alice x Red Riding Hood
Snow White X Red Riding Hood
Rapuzel X Red Riding Hood

Please feel free to suggest any Fairy tale cross over!

Red Riding Hood
One
Two
Three

Beauty And The Beast
Four
Five
Six

Furry Roleplays
One
Two
Three (Really want to do an ideal like this)

Characters I have (Ask about if interested)
Wolf name Dante
Albino Lion named Hisani
Female Human Futa named Crystal
Male Human named Cre

PM me or post on this thread, I'm sure I'll add more.

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: Cre on March 26, 2013, 01:20:58 PM
Introduction
Hey everyone, I'm Cre~
I just recently got on this roleplay site, and I'm stoked! I'm here to flex my lazy writing brain, I would really like to get into writing again so I would love a partner who could writing more than a paragraph and can give me details that would blow my mind.

What can I do?
I love writing M/ M or F/ F , bonus if I can play Futa characters. I'll do M/F as well as Anthro or feral characters.

What do I want to roleplay?
Well first off, anything you want to. I love hearing ideas and if you have a craving please, tell me! I love bouncing ideas and chatting so please, come forward and tell me, I don't want to run this whole show by myself or carry the weight.

Other than that I'm open to roleplay:
Pokemon
Some Anime shows (ask)

I am really craving fairy tale stories, so I'll post some pictures to get some inspiration going
Would LOVE to do cross over fairy tales

Crossovers
Alice x Red Riding Hood
Snow White X Red Riding Hood
Rapuzel X Red Riding Hood

Please feel free to suggest any Fairy tale cross over!

Red Riding Hood
One
Two
Three

Beauty And The Beast
Four
Five
Six

Furry Roleplays
One
Two
Three (Really want to do an ideal like this)

Characters I have (Ask about if interested)
Wolf name Dante
Albino Lion named Hisani
Female Human Futa named Crystal
Male Human named Cre

PM me or post on this thread, I'm sure I'll add more.

Hi, I'm also fairly new, but a veteran role player. I love your fairytale ideas and would love to do one. Would you rather play one of the crossovers or the second red riding hood pic? And based on how many times she is in it I take it you want to be little red?