Anything, really, maybe

Started by Shobogun Lover, August 19, 2017, 10:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shobogun Lover

Heya! I'm really new and I'm trying to find my way around still. I figured this would be a good was to get myself situated or at least start talking about some games! :)

I'll make it pretty simple what my interests are and feel free to link your stuff and scout me out.

• Slice of Life
  • High School Life/Coming of Age
  • Super Hero/Mutant/Powers
  • Social Issues/Political/Class
  • Murder Mystery/Suspense/Crime
  • Fighting school/Dojo
  • Fantasy/Modern Day Fantasy
  • Sci Fi/Doctor Who
  • Will add more as I see fit
  • Some anthro

Will Not Do

• Some canon material. Feel free to ask me and I'll let you know.
  • Joining something very late. I can't back read that much. (I barely read profiles. I like a little mystery.)
  • Sexual. I don't know y'all enough hahahah.
  • Western. Just never got into it. With the exception of Trigun, but that's also a Sci Fi!
  • Teacher/Student. I am never comfortable with this.
  • Incest. Same as above.
  • Will add as I see a need.

Feel free to ask any questions you have or discuss with me! If there's anything I haven't listed I'll just update if they come up. <3

pdragon

If you're looking for a game with no sexual content you might want to put this in the "Non-sexual Roleplay" section of the site.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Shobogun Lover

I thought this was...? o-o It was on the left bar under just the general Role Play Requests. Jfc I'm so lost. xD

pdragon

Right below this roleplaying section there's a section called "Non-Adult Sandbox", and under that you'll see a section called "Non-Adult Roleplay Requests". Since Elliquiy is a primarily adult/erotic writing site there's a specific section for those looking for non-sexual based RPs, so you'll have better luck finding someone willing to write that kind of game with you if you put it up there. Hope that helps.   
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Nico