The mistress and her mansion (futa, female, antros, kemonomimi)

Started by bokotousamurai, August 22, 2012, 06:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

RP is at:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152747.0
still accepting players

pretty simple really, a futanari mistress who owns a mansion. you can be female or futa or you can be one of the mistress's pets if your into anthro or kemonomimi (humans with animal feature such as tails and ears)
here's the roles available
mistress(futa): me
~staff(futa or female, one person for each head position, no limits for the rest)~
head maid: shaliane
head gardener: Steamdriver
head cook: pending yuna0417
head of security: MzHyde
maids: Blinkin
gardeners: kate
cooks:
security:
~mistress's pets (for anthros/kemonmimi, female or futa)
cat: mora
dog: daemon0110
mouse: Mathew
fox: chaosfox, Niccikotor
rabbit:

other: aridarrow

other roles can be suggested, you can have more then one character

you can make your character however you like, you can even give them speacial powers and such.
someone who wants a position who hasn't made a character yet will be 'pending'. until then the position is still available

here' the mistress,
name: Shinki
ethnicity: japanese raised french
race: vampire
hair: white
eyes: purple
powers: manipulation of matter and space
height/wheight: 6'1/ 190Lbs
build/pysique: plump and toned
measurments/endowment: 35B-30-36, /15' length 3' girth uncircumsized
pubic hair: bushy, though she shaves her testicles
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TaurusBeresford

Was slightly interested up to the point where i figured out what futanami meant, yeah, had to look that one up :/
And then all characters having to be futa or female. The bovine says, "pass" as he walks on by.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Matthew

Hmm, I'll have to type up a longer reply when I get home from work, but for now, playing a mouse girl does sound fun ^^

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Matthew on August 22, 2012, 01:27:17 PM
Hmm, I'll have to type up a longer reply when I get home from work, but for now, playing a mouse girl does sound fun ^^
i''ll look forward to it
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Chaosfox

IM tossing the idea of joining around in my head I love futa and anthros I may wait to see how much more interest  this gets
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Shaliane

I would love to join in. I was thinking I'd be female and either head cook or head maid. I like to use pictures if that's alright, so it depends on what picture I manage to find. ^_^
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Through Travel To The Stars

yuna0417

I am very interested in this.  Would love to be the Executive Chef for the Mistress of the manor.

I do tend to know alot about cooking, and think I can get behind this kind of setup.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Shaliane on August 22, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
I would love to join in. I was thinking I'd be female and either head cook or head maid. I like to use pictures if that's alright, so it depends on what picture I manage to find. ^_^

cool, and pictures are alright. Yuna says she wants to be the head cook so if you can either be head maid or an assistant cook if that's alright

bokotousamurai

Quote from: yuna0417 on August 23, 2012, 12:19:09 AM
I am very interested in this.  Would love to be the Executive Chef for the Mistress of the manor.

I do tend to know alot about cooking, and think I can get behind this kind of setup.

that's great, looking forward to it

Shaliane

I found a great picture for head maid. ^_^ Is there a certain amount of information you want for characters? Or should I just make a basic character profile?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Shaliane on August 23, 2012, 11:34:10 AM
I found a great picture for head maid. ^_^ Is there a certain amount of information you want for characters? Or should I just make a basic character profile?

anythings good, just give information about your character that you want others to know, everything else you just leave to their imagination.

Chaosfox

So Mulling it over I would like to take the fox character Will have a shee tup as soon as I can

MzHyde

Just thought I'd submit something for the heck of it. How 'bout a head of security? Someone has to keep people from stealing all the Mistress' lovely servants and pets. She's not intended to fill the 'pet' role already taken.

Abbigail Quinn, Bodyguard and Security
Name: Abbigail Quinn
Ethnicity: American
Race: Anthropomorphic Mouse
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Endowments: 36D (chest) 12'' (cock)
Build: Muscular
Abilities: Accelerated Healing

bokotousamurai

Quote from: MzHyde on August 24, 2012, 01:52:36 AM
Just thought I'd submit something for the heck of it. How 'bout a head of security? Someone has to keep people from stealing all the Mistress' lovely servants and pets. She's not intended to fill the 'pet' role already taken.

Abbigail Quinn, Bodyguard and Security
Name: Abbigail Quinn
Race: Anthropomorphic Mouse
Hair: Blonde
Endowments: 36D (chest) 12'' (cock)
Build: Muscular
Abilities: Accelerated Healing

good idea, i was concidering adding a gatekeeper or bodygaurd and such, ill add it ^-^

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Chaosfox on August 24, 2012, 12:56:32 AM
So Mulling it over I would like to take the fox character Will have a shee tup as soon as I can

looking forward to he character you make

Chaosfox

Here you go hope you like ^_^

Salina
Name:  Salina
Ethnicity: Native American
Race: Anthropomorphic  Fox
Hair: (See Picture)
Endowments: 40B (chest)
Build: Petite but curvy
Abilities:  Not really a power but she has an unyielding desire to do whatever her current master wants her to do.
Short Bio (just to explain the above statement) : Salina was raised from early age to be a slave or pet she was drilled for ours told to do things and  forced to do them even when she did not want to. Though she is not a mindless zombie (she can think for herself) If she is given an order she will do what she can to fulfill that order as long as it does not kill her or do something to put another being in harm’s way.

MzHyde

Chaosfox

Thanks ^_^ took me a while to find one that I wanted

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Chaosfox on August 25, 2012, 07:20:53 PM
Here you go hope you like ^_^

Salina
Name:  Salina
Ethnicity: Native American
Race: Anthropomorphic  Fox
Hair: (See Picture)
Endowments: 40B (chest)
Build: Petite but curvy
Abilities:  Not really a power but she has an unyielding desire to do whatever her current master wants her to do.
Short Bio (just to explain the above statement) : Salina was raised from early age to be a slave or pet she was drilled for ours told to do things and  forced to do them even when she did not want to. Though she is not a mindless zombie (she can think for herself) If she is given an order she will do what she can to fulfill that order as long as it does not kill her or do something to put another being in harm’s way.
perfect ^-^ ill add you

Chaosfox

Shaliane

Name: Shaliane Moonrayne
Race: Elf
Ethnicity: Elvish
Position: Head Maid
Measurements: 36E – 24 – 37
Picture: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/579861/antenna_hair-apron-blush-breast_rest-breasts-carri
Small Backstory: Shaliane is an indentured servant to the mistress and her mansion. She has been a servant and a maid at the mansion since she was five years old. She does her job with a happy demeanor and nothing seems to ever get to her.

( Note: If  need to change the backstory because it doesn't mesh with your ideas. Let me know and I'll change it.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Shaliane on August 28, 2012, 03:04:45 PM
Name: Shaliane Moonrayne
Race: Elf
Ethnicity: Elvish
Position: Head Maid
Measurements: 36E – 24 – 37
Picture: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/579861/antenna_hair-apron-blush-breast_rest-breasts-carri
Small Backstory: Shaliane is an indentured servant to the mistress and her mansion. She has been a servant and a maid at the mansion since she was five years old. She does her job with a happy demeanor and nothing seems to ever get to her.

( Note: If  need to change the backstory because it doesn't mesh with your ideas. Let me know and I'll change it.

it's fine

MzHyde

Abby sure wouldn't mind getting some alone time with Miss Moonrayne, that's for sure.

Shaliane

Don't be to rough with her. She's quite gentle and sweet, but just because she's timid doesn't mean she can't charm you. ^_^
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Matthew

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Miri
Race: Mouse
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Gold
Height/Weight: 4'6", 91 lbs
Build: Curvy
Measurments: 30C-18-31

Like many members of her species, Miri is a bit on the short side, although she has a rather curvy build for someone so small. Her hair is somewhat wild, and her ears and tail always seem to be twitching at any nearby noises. A bit skittish around some of the manor's larger residents, she's nonetheless quite grateful for her place in the manor, as the idea of life in the outside world seems, to her, far too chaotic and dangerous.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Matthew on September 08, 2012, 03:20:32 PM

Name: Miri
Race: Mouse
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Gold
Height/Weight: 4'6", 91 lbs
Build: Curvy
Measurments: 30C-18-31

Like many members of her species, Miri is a bit on the short side, although she has a rather curvy build for someone so small. Her hair is somewhat wild, and her ears and tail always seem to be twitching at any nearby noises. A bit skittish around some of the manor's larger residents, she's nonetheless quite grateful for her place in the manor, as the idea of life in the outside world seems, to her, far too chaotic and dangerous.
good, ill add you

Steamdriver

Hey I just found this thread and I would love to join, if there is room of course. Also if you would like me to joon could I play as a naga or a futa cow? Either is cool with me and they would probably be a gardener.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Steamdriver

Just wanted to know if this is still planned on going on. I will post my character later tonight either way but I would love this to happen.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

PrincelyPup

Quote from: bokotousamurai on August 22, 2012, 06:04:52 AM
(how did I not know about this!!!!!!....doggy girl is mine! I love Futa!!! I would love to be your doggy girl that loves and serves you...as will as being generously passed around to anyone who has an itch. Hehe)

name: Alexa
ethnicity: American
race:  Husky
hair: to be announced see picture
eyes: green
powers: Insatiable sex drive, aphrodisiac sexual fluids, does being sexy count?
height/wheight: 5'4
build/pysique: Sexy curved heavy chested and did I mention sexy?

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Steamdriver on September 18, 2012, 07:45:54 PM
Just wanted to know if this is still planned on going on. I will post my character later tonight either way but I would love this to happen.

sorry, have been distracted so i haven't logged on in a while.
yes this is still gonna go on, and i liked to see what charater you make

bokotousamurai

Steamdriver

Name: Marabel Fendric
Fur coloration: Black and white
Eye color: Brown
Measurements/endowment: 44E-34-40, 13" by 3" (Horse like penis)
Powers: Lactate and large quantity of cum (equivalent to 2.5 human males)
Job: Head Gardener and milk provider
Background: She's a very laid back person, finding pleasure in all parts of life. Recently hired by the Mistress for her gardening skills and a steady supply of milk for the kitchens.

Notes: High sex drive, loves to he screwed while milking, really enjoys anal.

(Willing to change any feature so long as it will be discussed)

PrincelyPup

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 21, 2012, 08:22:29 AM
is your middle name sexy? lol

love the character, ill add you
Yay when and where do I start Mistress?

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Steamdriver on September 21, 2012, 12:27:46 PM

Name: Abigael "Abby" Fendric
Fur coloration: Black and white
Eye color: Brown
Measurements/endowment: 44E-34-40, 13" by 3" (Horse like penis)
Powers: Lactate and large quantity of cum (equivalent to 2.5 human males)
Job: Head Gardener and milk provider
Background: She's a very laid back person, finding pleasure in all parts of life. Recently hired by the Mistress for her gardening skills and a steady supply of milk for the kitchens.

Notes: High sex drive, loves to he screwed while milking, really enjoys anal.

(Willing to change any feature so long as it will be discussed)

ill add you

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Blinkin on September 21, 2012, 12:59:04 PM
Hi All:

I've been debating joining this one for a couple of days, but I decided to give it a try, if there's still openings (for characters, not character openings lol)

Anyway, here's the character's basics.

name: Brook Miller
ethnicity: British
race: Caucasion
hair: Strawberry Blonde, shoulder length and slightly curly
eyes: Jade Green
powers: uncontroled feramones that arouse a stick, and eturnally horny
height/wheight: 5'7 and 137 lbs
build/physique: Veluptuous with soft, rounded curves
measurements/endowment: 38C-28-36 with an ass that just never stops swaying
History: Brook was born with a defect that didn't appear until she hit puberty and suddenly her maturing body was dumping pheramones like an expensive perfume. At 14, she was seduced by her own father, who couldn't resist the scents that she was giving off any longer. Loosing her virginity also set off a state of being constantly aroused and she was caught more often than not either with a boy or using something to get herself off. After 3 years of struggle, her family were desperate enough to send her off to someplace where men would not be a problem and signed a contract for her services as a maid at the mansion. Little did she, or anyone else know that the house was staffed by futanari who would find her just as desirable as any man and her condition would worsen with so many opportunities for being used.

Notes: Brook keeps her pubic area shaven and has stopped wearing underwear after having the 5th or 6th pair ripped off. She's always accomidating and bidable to those above her.
pretty good, illl add you

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Daemon0110 on September 21, 2012, 01:19:57 PM
Yay when and where do I start Mistress?

wherever you want is fine :3
and uh...would you make a kemonomimi cat girl? a shy one with glasses? cause that's kinda my thing, serouisly ill give you like ten hugs

bokotousamurai

i think we have enough people to start now, so everyone just go ahead and do your thing

PrincelyPup

Okay...I can try....just not the glasses...i'm not good with glasses.

PrincelyPup

Are you gonna make an rp topic? Probably i'm the bondage section?

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Kate

Steamdriver

Hey kate, just wanted to let you know that I really like your character idea and if you were not accepted into this game I would enjoy speaking to you about another game using characters similar to the ones we both have posted here. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Kate

i would adore to role play that character concept with anyone :)

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Kate on September 23, 2012, 10:46:10 PM
Hey can i be a cleaner or a gardener if there are spots left ?
and look like ...

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-03-11/1236752043241.jpg

sure ill add you, since your friends with steamdriver ill make you a gardener like her

Steamdriver

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

bokotousamurai

Quote from: NicciKotor on September 30, 2012, 06:25:59 PM
Any room left on this?

yup, plenty of room to join.
i would love it if you could be a kemenomimi cat girl but you can do whatever you want

NicciKotor

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 01, 2012, 01:39:39 AM
yup, plenty of room to join.
i would love it if you could be a kemenomimi cat girl but you can do whatever you want

Has the game started yet? I could easily play as her:

I have no idea if you are allowing magic in this or not, since she is just perfect to be a innocent foxy enchantress.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: NicciKotor on October 01, 2012, 10:35:30 PM
Has the game started yet? I could easily play as her:

I have no idea if you are allowing magic in this or not, since she is just perfect to be a innocent foxy enchantress.

the game has started but anyone can still join, and yes powers and magic are allowed

NicciKotor

name: Ahri
ethnicity: foxgirl
race: kitsune
hair: black
eyes: yellow
powers: Always carrying around a arcane orb that she can fling and cause mystic damage. Also can blow a kiss and enchant low willpower individuals.
height/wheight: 5'6", 130
build/pysique: skinny and well endowed
pubic hair: None

Unlike other foxes that roamed the woods of southern Ionia, Ahri had always felt a strange connection to the magical world around her; a connection that was somehow incomplete. Deep inside, she felt the skin she had been born into was an ill fit for her and dreamt of one day becoming human. Her goal seemed forever out of reach, until she happened upon the wake of a human battle. It was a grisly scene, the land obscured by the forms of wounded and dying soldiers. She felt drawn to one: a robed man encircled by a waning field of magic whose life was quickly slipping away. She approached him and something deep inside of her triggered, reaching out to the man in a way she couldn't understand. His life essence poured into her, carried on invisible strands of magic. The sensation was intoxicating and overwhelming. As her reverie faded, she was delighted to discover that she had changed. Her sleek white fur had receded and her body was long and lithe, the shape of the humans who lay scattered about her.

I'll let mistress decide how I came about her mansion.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: NicciKotor on October 01, 2012, 11:44:32 PM
name: Ahri
ethnicity: foxgirl
race: kitsune
hair: black
eyes: yellow
powers: Always carrying around a arcane orb that she can fling and cause mystic damage. Also can blow a kiss and enchant low willpower individuals.
height/wheight: 5'6", 130
build/pysique: skinny and well endowed
pubic hair: None

Unlike other foxes that roamed the woods of southern Ionia, Ahri had always felt a strange connection to the magical world around her; a connection that was somehow incomplete. Deep inside, she felt the skin she had been born into was an ill fit for her and dreamt of one day becoming human. Her goal seemed forever out of reach, until she happened upon the wake of a human battle. It was a grisly scene, the land obscured by the forms of wounded and dying soldiers. She felt drawn to one: a robed man encircled by a waning field of magic whose life was quickly slipping away. She approached him and something deep inside of her triggered, reaching out to the man in a way she couldn't understand. His life essence poured into her, carried on invisible strands of magic. The sensation was intoxicating and overwhelming. As her reverie faded, she was delighted to discover that she had changed. Her sleek white fur had receded and her body was long and lithe, the shape of the humans who lay scattered about her.

I'll let mistress decide how I came about her mansion.

added, ^.^ you can go ahead and start

Steamdriver

Hey all sorry i havent been on and im going to have to pull out of this game plates a bit full and im going to be away for a long period of time to correct things in my life.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Steamdriver on October 12, 2012, 12:09:02 PM
Hey all sorry i havent been on and im going to have to pull out of this game plates a bit full and im going to be away for a long period of time to correct things in my life.
that's fine, take as long as you need

Mora

name: Misa
ethnicity: catgirl
race: neko
bust: 36DD
height: 4'6"
weight: 95 LB
bio: Misa has gone through many 'owners' but her current mistress is her favorite. She hasn't been in her service for very long, but she hasn't been beaten for absolutely nothing, so that's a big step up. Slavery is the only life she knows, but sex is still a foreign policy to her. Her previous owner was in debt to the mistress, so Misa was used as payment.
Preferences: Misa will have fun with both female and futa. She has not yet gotten experienced in sex, and might fight back at first, but will come to prefer anal sex.

Angie

I have a question: do you mind me playing a viera, the female ladies with bunny ears from Final Fantasy XII? She would sign up for security, and not be a bunny pet. I have an old druid/ranger from a Pathfinder game that I really want to play again, just for her personality. She had a "I'll kill you for your crimes" attitude, and was after vengeance for the destruction of her village.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AriDarrow

Would you mind rescuing a homeless straggler? This sounds like it'd be an interesting RP to get into and the character I have in mind if a kind of neko (cow/bunny girl). She's very petite due to having a hard life, small horns and the black/white spots and tail of her cow side and large floppy bunny ears where one seems to always flop over into her face to cover her eyes at the worst possible times. She could pass for someone as young as 14 but she's actually closer to 25. No solid idea of her age, time tends to be lost when its passage has no importance. She's willing to do most any kind of work that is needed just so long as she gets a warm dry place to sleep and something in her belly.

She will be shy and quiet most of the time but as she gets to know someone her very energetic and almost sickingly bubbly personality will start to show itself. Her life may have been hard, but she tries hard to not let it get to her and will seek out the best of a situation.

That's just the very general generic overview base of what is in my head right now and if she's approved I will expand more. The position I'd like for her to take? Again, that's up to the Mistress to make as she is willing to do most any kind of work. Well, except for security, she's way too soft hearted and if threatened would most likely just freeze up... maybe cry and run away...

NicciKotor

I'm still waiting for mistress to show me into the game.

Mora

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 17, 2012, 12:49:26 PM
I have a question: do you mind me playing a viera, the female ladies with bunny ears from Final Fantasy XII? She would sign up for security, and not be a bunny pet. I have an old druid/ranger from a Pathfinder game that I really want to play again, just for her personality. She had a "I'll kill you for your crimes" attitude, and was after vengeance for the destruction of her village.

that's perfectly fine

bokotousamurai

Quote from: AriDarrow on October 17, 2012, 10:53:38 PM
Would you mind rescuing a homeless straggler? This sounds like it'd be an interesting RP to get into and the character I have in mind if a kind of neko (cow/bunny girl). She's very petite due to having a hard life, small horns and the black/white spots and tail of her cow side and large floppy bunny ears where one seems to always flop over into her face to cover her eyes at the worst possible times. She could pass for someone as young as 14 but she's actually closer to 25. No solid idea of her age, time tends to be lost when its passage has no importance. She's willing to do most any kind of work that is needed just so long as she gets a warm dry place to sleep and something in her belly.

She will be shy and quiet most of the time but as she gets to know someone her very energetic and almost sickingly bubbly personality will start to show itself. Her life may have been hard, but she tries hard to not let it get to her and will seek out the best of a situation.

That's just the very general generic overview base of what is in my head right now and if she's approved I will expand more. The position I'd like for her to take? Again, that's up to the Mistress to make as she is willing to do most any kind of work. Well, except for security, she's way too soft hearted and if threatened would most likely just freeze up... maybe cry and run away...

that's sounds pretty neat, go right ahead

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Mora on October 18, 2012, 09:46:04 PM
Yes, me too <3

sorry, i haven't logged on a while becus i've been busy and in a bad mood, the link to the RP is up on my first post

Mora

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 19, 2012, 07:51:49 AM
sorry, i haven't logged on a while becus i've been busy and in a bad mood, the link to the RP is up on my first post
You don't have to apologize if you play with me ^^

AriDarrow

Ok everyone, am working on making a character up, but would like some views on what might be an interesting draw for everyone. I'm pretty flexible on this and just can't really decide so here it goes... would you like for her to be a futa as well or just female? Here's a pic of her so far and since I couldn't find a drawing hand to turn to SL.

She's a mishap of various species, so if she's to be a futa, will make her cock equine in design, about 8 inches long with a canine knot at the base about the size of a baseball.  Don't think I'll give her a sheath though... haven't decided that part.

Thanks for thoughts in advance, just seeing what everyone thought. :)

Mora

Quote from: AriDarrow on October 19, 2012, 07:31:12 PM
Ok everyone, am working on making a character up, but would like some views on what might be an interesting draw for everyone. I'm pretty flexible on this and just can't really decide so here it goes... would you like for her to be a futa as well or just female? Here's a pic of her so far and since I couldn't find a drawing hand to turn to SL.

She's a mishap of various species, so if she's to be a futa, will make her cock equine in design, about 8 inches long with a canine knot at the base about the size of a baseball.  Don't think I'll give her a sheath though... haven't decided that part.

If the mistress would allow it, I'd say futa... I mean, I think there should be a futa for every few females, that way noone's alone, but that's just my thought. ;D

bokotousamurai

Quote from: AriDarrow on October 19, 2012, 07:31:12 PM

i don't really mind what her gender is

AriDarrow

Name: Daisy
Race: Base human + mix
Skin: Smooth pale white with dark grey to black spots best described as cow spots.
Height: 5 foot (1.52 meters)
Weight: Fluctuates from around 95 lbs (6.78 stone) to 110 lbs (7.85 stone)

Daisy spent the vast majority of her life in a hidden compound that was doing top secret genetic research including but not limited to cloning and gene splicing. Daisy is the end result of one failed experiment to create a 'super solder'. The lab techs, having a fairly large area that was secluded from the public, didn't feel right ending her life so they kept her around on the grounds, treating her more as a pet than anything. Due to her not growing up in a family setting or not getting any formal education, she seems to be mentally a lot younger than she really is but it is just because nobody ever thought to teach her more and she never thought to expand her learning.

Towards the end of the labs existence, her own existence having been kept secret from those in control, what would happen to her was in question. The day the doors were finally closed, there was a lot of confusion and Daisy was left behind alone. Everyone who knew about her thought that someone else in their group had taken her to care for her. It was hunger and loneliness that drove her beyond the boundaries that had defined all that she knew into the world at large. Afraid, lost and confused she wandered, stealing bits of clothes here, some foods from gardens there, not really having any destination.

Her mix of animals can all be noticed from the bovine in her from the coloring of her skin, rabbit from her large floppy ears, deer from her tail, horse from the general shape and 8 inch (20.32 cm) length of her sheath-less cock and canine from the baseball sized knot that forms towards the base when she's aroused.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

bokotousamurai

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 24, 2012, 10:35:15 PM
damn wanted to do a anthro butler.
Taaa

well i dont see why you can't be a female or futa butler

Ironwolf85