What Lies Above...find out.

Started by WhatLiesAbove, July 27, 2015, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatLiesAbove

Hey all! I'm moving this post over from the one-shot classifieds. Merely because I'm opening up the old story, and I want to add more as they come along. Hope they tickle your fancy! My O/O's are listed on here
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230266.msg11307265#msg11307265

Name: The Fall of a Jedi

Content: This would be a one shot fantasy from the Star Wars universe. Might become something more.

Scenario: Padawans are easily corrupted. After all, they are new to using the Force. However, a Master...if a Sith could corrupt a Jedi Master, then they would be heralded throughout the Galaxy. Of course, one could not just choose any Jedi Master. One had to choose a master such as Tempest. One of the most renowned Jedi, Tempest would take a true master of the Sith to bring her down. But if he did...what a prize he would attain.

Setting: Obviously, this is Star Wars themed. I'd prefer it if we played on a planet not well inhabited, or inhabited in the outer rim, like Nar Shadaa.

Requirements: Anyone that knows anything about Star Wars. I'm not an expert, so I don't expect you to be. I'm looking for someone that is willing to play a Sith Lord. Preferably anyone willing to play a male character. Below is the Jedi I will be playing.

Other info:

I've got a new idea that is kind of rattling off in my head. Kind of cliche, but it's something I'm curious to try out.
Bus Girl
The Bus Trip
Long trips on the Greyhound bus will always give the chance to meet interesting characters. An 18 year old girl is on her way to Stanford from upstate New York...her first time out alone. A guy from the "other side of the tracks" sees her get on, watches her, and decides to see if little miss goodie two-shoes is as pure as she looks.

This story will have the option for light D/s, seduction, and exhibitionism...perhaps a bit of voyeurism as well, depending on the partner. As usual, I would opt to play the female, but I'm open to playing the male.

MechWarrior: Admittedly, I haven't played a Battletech game in well over 15 years. Sue me. The last game I played was MW3, so I'm basing this RP off of that, loosely (VERY loosely)

Idea: The battles between Clan Wolf and Clan Jade Falcon has basically eclipsed the entire war. While the other two clans scramble for leftovers, the majority of the system has gone dead even between the two heavy hitters.

Wolf Mech pilot Denise Rowler, Callsign "Vixen", is charged with performing a recon mission (to be worked out with my partner). Using her trusty Flea, she heads out into the unknown, though with a QRF at the ready. She is one of five mechs out, though they are spread out in order to cover more ground.

Unfortunately for Denise, she's drawn into an ambush, and quickly overwhelmed. Unable to warn the QRF of an impending attack, she's taken prisoner.

Where we go from there is up for discussion.

WhatLiesAbove

Bumping with an update! "How not to be a nurse" added!

WhatLiesAbove

Three month old bump...but with new idea!