If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

If I wasn't, would that change things?

forbiddenfruit

No.

If I liked to rush and slow down all at the same time, would you enjoy it still?

blue bunny sparkle

If I enjoyed it too much, would you stop?

forbiddenfruit

If I stopped, would you ask me to begin again?

Insanityenviesme

No, I'd begin..

If I began, would you stop me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

If i stopped you, would you ignore me?

blue bunny sparkle

If I interrupted, would you have me join in?

Insanityenviesme

Of course!

If I followed the path of sinful coercion, will you shy away?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Not a chance.

If I wanted more coercion, would you give it?

forbiddenfruit

if i give it, would you please me?

blue bunny sparkle

Yes Ma'am!

If I pleased you, would you want me to please you more?

forbiddenfruit

oh yeah :)

If you pleased me even more, would you allow me to please you?

blue bunny sparkle

Please... please me.

If I let you please me, would you keep me?

forbiddenfruit

If I kept you, would you promise to stay?

Insanityenviesme

Perhaps

if I wanted you, would you want me back?
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

If I stayed, would you be strong enough to keep me?

Insanityenviesme

Yes

If I was strong enough, would you wish to stay with me forever?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Maybe.

If i stayed with you forever, would you get bored of me?

Insanityenviesme

Get bored of something forbidden... Rubbish!!

If i never get bored of you and my passion only rises, will you match wit with your own?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

If I did match it with my own, would you try to supercede me or maintain at the same level as me?

Insanityenviesme

I would try to maintain, but my passion is hard to control..

If I was unable to maintain and my passion broke over you, would you despise it?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Only momentarily.

If i despised it, would you pleasurably punish me?

Insanityenviesme

beyond your wildest dreams!

If I keep you on edge and refuse to let you climb it, until I decide it is time, would you hate me?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

i wouldn't hate, I may "grr" for a minute or two...

if i got all "grr", would you let me have my way?

Insanityenviesme

Mmm.. No, I'd take all of your Grr.. and enjoy ever last bit of it >:)

If I refused to let you have your way, would you fight back harder?
Moments of Sanity