Rin; Your Perverted Lover. (F seeking Anyone)

Started by Atlas Daylis, May 12, 2014, 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

Rin The Pervert

I've been bouncing around ideas to use this girl with, but not one has really stuck. So, I decided to use her in serveral ideas.

Story A: Smutty Relationship
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This one would be very simple. Rin is with a guy, girl, or futa, and they have sex in may ways, as well as in different places. Fairly low amount of plot.

Story B: I'm in love with a pervert!
This one would have a high amout of story and less plot. I'm thinking the setting would be in a high school or collage, and there is this cute girl in class named Rin. She strikes everyone as odd, as she does strange things and isn't a part of any clubs. She spends most of her time in her apartment, locked away inside. Your character, let it be male, female, or futa, will catch Rin in the act of being a pervert. The act she is caught doing is debateable, but one thongs leads to another, the two have sex, and their relationship starts from there.

Story C: Cum Dumpster Rin.
I love role playing a girl who all she does is fuck people for a living. The setting would be either modern or sci fi, and Rin would have to fuck a plethera of men, futas, and/or horney aliens. The amount of story there can be is debatable, but there is definately going to be very high levels of smut.

And that's all the ideas I have at the moment. If your interested, Or have any other ideas to use Rin in, please send me a PM!

Atlas Daylis