Tarot readings by Kiss and Twilight

Started by Shadow's Kiss, July 31, 2008, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow's Kiss

We willd o your readings in tarot cards.

If we do not get to you, its for a reason, I roll a dice to let the gods help me decide. I do not play fav's.

I am sorry if the result is not as you wish it to be, but its how the cards are read.

This is a free service even though we both need money, just being here for you is payment and helping others is enough of a satisfaction. ^^

But, I will ask you to pour your heart in the question or questions, of the desired answer.

If it is personal, pm us with the question and we will get to you ASAP
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Latronia Twilight

Warning Though. it may take a bit of time for the simple fact i like to go into detail with the cards. i tell you what they mean and then how they may affect you within your life or your question(s). after every card is talked about respectively then i shall tell you how they pertain to each other all together. it is a long and sometimes tiering process so be patient *laughs lightly*

Also, nee-chan did not mention this but it is sometimes nice to receave feedback. we are trying to get better as to further help you and in order to do that we must practice. but if we practice and do not see fruit of our labor we at times (as human) grow weary of actually continuing. so please do us a favor, you don't' have to place it here, but it would be nice if you PM'd us and told us if we did alright, if it helped you in anyway and things of that nature.

also many people do not realise this, but even though they are tarots and are suppose to tell the future, we are all human, what makes us better is our free will and pattern of thought. so do not take them all literally, it would be best to take heir warning an then do things to help you. they are only here to help clear up things. help you, but you must also help yourself. with one thought, one move, your whole future can change. remember this.
You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0

HairyHeretic

I don't do tarot, but I do read the elder futhark runes, and when I do a reading I explain things like this.

To paraphrase Yoda, always in motion, the future is. When I do a reading what I see is the most likely outcome of events, given current circumstances. If the reading shows something unwanted, you can try and change the current circumstances to lessen the likelyhood of that outcome occuring. Ditto, if its something good you can work to reinforce that.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Shadow's Kiss

-chuckles- sounds naughty

Well para we need more

who do you want to read your cards

what is the question.

is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Paradox

Hmm. Whichever one of you wishes to read them will be fine.

How happy will my life be in the long run?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Shadow's Kiss

to vague. Life is as happy as you make it.

but more specific then that

Paradox

On second thought, forget about doing a reading for me. I appreciate it though.

Shadow's Kiss

Latronia Twilight

Quote from: Paradox on August 01, 2008, 11:39:03 AM
On second thought, forget about doing a reading for me. I appreciate it though.

Well para since you don't know what you trully wish to ask...we could always do a general reading on your life. I have done so for Bliss and Kalen I do not mind for you.
You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0

Paradox

Mathim

I have a question, don't care which person answers it:

Will I ever have a girlfriend?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Shadow's Kiss

Yes you will Mathim, I do see you looking at a female.

Mathim

Am I allowed to ask another question? Like, how soon I can expect that? 'Cause to me it looks pretty unrealistic and unlikely for such a thing to happen.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

James

This is awesome.

Alright, let's see... let's see...

So I'm facing this big fork in the road. Really, I'm about to make a big decision. If I go along with it, I'll be traveling a lot the coming five years. If I don't, I'll be studying. Can you tell me what road I'll take?

If I don't study, there's a distinct chance I'll be putting my life at decisive risk. As I'm writing this, I intend to go along with it. Do you foretell any 'dark' clouds ahead?

Shadow's Kiss

Mathim

Well, we did ask. What can you tell us? I have a friend who's sort of into Tarot but he never really talks about it.

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Mathim on August 02, 2008, 04:19:03 PM
Well, we did ask. What can you tell us? I have a friend who's sort of into Tarot but he never really talks about it.

Well, i don't see her fully yet, so you have just met her.

and huh?

James

First name is John, not willing to advert last name in here though.  ::)

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: James on August 02, 2008, 05:57:41 PM
First name is John, not willing to advert last name in here though.  ::)
It's Doe.

John Doe. In the flesh.

James

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: James on August 01, 2008, 09:46:15 PM
This is awesome.

Alright, let's see... let's see...

So I'm facing this big fork in the road. Really, I'm about to make a big decision. If I go along with it, I'll be traveling a lot the coming five years. If I don't, I'll be studying. Can you tell me what road I'll take?

If I don't study, there's a distinct chance I'll be putting my life at decisive risk. As I'm writing this, I intend to go along with it. Do you foretell any 'dark' clouds ahead?

Ok, i asked if your going on the right road at this very moment. And, I will say, you are not really at the right point in time, its all a delusion right now, your wanting to stay and study is what I am getting, and a father figure is i believe going to help you out, but he wants you to do as he asks, as well.

For the travel, i do see the same ups and down's as if you stay, of course that's normal. Its with everyone no matter how you go about your day. But,

the travel, i do see great things comming to you, money, a place to stay and more then you can handle friends

The first reading

Husbendry-father
7 of discs- upside down
8 of swords- upside down
7 of cups- right side up

the second part

gain- the ability to move and enjoy
king of disc's- father (even a grandfather) upside down
10 of swords-upside down
2 of disc's- abroad

I dont need a last name, firsts mean more then anything ^^

MusicNeverDies

James

Thank you, Kiss. Very interesting.

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on August 02, 2008, 06:04:11 PM
Hehe. *you hear a noise in your bushes outside*

*chases after*

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: James on August 02, 2008, 06:05:31 PM
Thank you, Kiss. Very interesting.

*chases after*
*runs off to an uphill trail, in the mud and rain* Chase me there! :P