News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Dr House? Yeah, you can't walk and that's gross. Srsly.

LadySky

You keep saying she will let go of you but jeez, it has been a whole year! I am so out of here!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Oreo

Ladysky, I keep offering you my tender embrace, but you are so fixated on your fantasies. Really, this isn't working for me. I'm out of here.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

leelan

I never see your face Oreo, everytime I see you in bed all I get is your backside. I can't do this I'm sorry.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

LadySky

leelan you continue to promise that you will bite me and yet you never even open your mouth! I am sick of waiting!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Doomsday

You never laid down like that for me =< There's like six guys looking at your butt... I thought we had something special.

Gunslinger

HPDDJ, you beat me to the post. We cant go on like this, i am sorry

LadySky

You know the whole gunslinger thing really is a turn on but could you set the damn things down at least when we make love? I am so out of here!

Gunslinger

LadySky, we cant do this anymore. Your butt is too shiny.

leelan

I'm tired of you trying to put those guns where they don't belong on me! We can't do this!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Doomsday

You're Violet, Violet! That's gross. I might catch it.

Lady Annabelle

Sweetie, can you sit down for a moment?  There is something I want to talk about...

I HATE OZMA!

I can never defeat him and even though he is the optional boss at the end of IX, he still haunts my dreams.  Everytime I see you, I think of him.  And I already beat the game, but you keep playing it.  I think.....*sniffles and begins to cry*

I think you love Princess Garnett......more than me.....so, I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore...

Plus, the Beast is coming home soon, so I gotta go.....I'm sorry...
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

When you said there was another man I tried to be cool with it, after all, niether of us said this would be exclusive. But you said nothing about your guy having horns and being 9 feet tall, and 4 feet wide, covered in fur with teeth longer and thicker than my pinkies. I like to pride myself as being pretty tough---but there is NO way I'm going to touch something that that....thing is attracted to. It's too risky.

Doomsday

You're such a plain jane with no avatar, it's like you have no expression! I'M SLEEPING WITH HAIRYHERETIC.

Skye

I'm your pimp...enough said. *Walks off after giving you a bloody nose.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Darius

Reign, Reign go away, come again some other day. Actually don't, we're through.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

LadySky

It seems that you are so in love with your own hand not even my naked ass can pry you away from yourself. Seeya!

Serephino

Having you with your ass in the air like that was fun at first, but haven't you ever heard of trying new positions?  I've gotten rather bored with your ass.  Sorry... but I'm off to find a pretty face.

Gunslinger

I am sorry, I found someone better. I am leaving you for the wal-mart rollback smiley.

Greg MD

Your Neo impersonation is mediocre at best, and was only humorous at first. It got old. Real fast.

Sabby

I'm sorry, I thought I could deal with sharing you, but I can't do it... I hope that Rover is as happy as you made me.

Doomsday

The only thing furry about me is my toes, knuckles, armpits, hair, face, arms, legs, happy trail... Hey, the point I'm trying to make is, I don't have a tail. Or those pointy ears, although heck, being an elf would be awesome... Hey, you listening? It's not you, it's me!

Fragile Dreams

I know you became a ho to get back on me. Really you think i will stay with you after that. That's it, i'm out. HO!

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Greg MD

I really have to stop falling for the rack you've got there. It's fooled me into a relationship with you at least twice now! Get out of my life...

Fragile Dreams

I'm tired of you bringing little girls in the house and tie them down. Can't do anymore... I wanna tie them too. *shuts door*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]