Home Invasion (Forced Incest) - Need Another Male Burglar

Started by Mathim, May 27, 2013, 01:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

From this point, you can find all pertinent data in the OOC thread linked here (and anyone interested in joining, please contact us there, or me by PM):
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175388.0

The actual game thread is located here, but please consult the OOC thread before posting:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175390.0

This is an idea I got from an adult graphic novel called the Black Van (this would be volume 4's plot). Two masked men are spying on a household where a mother, father and two teenage daughters live and as soon as the dad leaves for work, they go in and hold the women at gunpoint, forcing them into the garage and tying them up, then having some non-consensual fun with the girls, even forcing them to perform lesbian acts upon each other. The father comes home and they tie him up too, forcing him to have oral and vaginal sex with his daughters.

The idea here is to expand on this idea; perhaps have more home invaders and possibly include a brother into the mix who would be forced to do things with both his mother and sisters. Maybe have an aunt visiting at the time and force the father to do things to his own sister. All required roles need to be filled before we start but once we do start, there can be more family members added later, so don't be shy if you're still interested!

The following roles have been claimed (subject to change if things don't work out or people drop out):

Mother (minimum age 38) - Harmony
Father (minimum age 40) - Mathim
Daughter 1 (Age 16-17) - Vorian
Daughter 2 (Age 17-18) - Yugishogun
Daughter 3 (only if someone really wants to play this part and we already have the others; can be no older than 19) - UNCLAIMED
Son (age16-19) - Nighteyes8765

Invader 1 (preferably a more hostile, aggressive personality) - Kdyami
Invader 2 (a more subtly cruel and creative personality) - Google
Invader 3 (open to discussion) - CriminalMindsFan

*If anyone is wondering, yes, some of the siblings can be pairs of twins*

Any other family/extended family can be open to discussion, these are just the minimum

Here are some rules to follow just to keep things balanced and realistic:

1. The criminals' word is law. They hold guns, knives, tazers/stun guns, drugs and basically all the power. Refusal to follow their commands can and will result in severe pain and injury, usually inflicted on another family member so to avoid having that, no matter how disgusting their commands, they must be obeyed. However, they cannot be overly cruel (respect the other players' boundaries they specify in their profiles)
2. The house is, for all intents and purposes, soundproof. Make as much noise as you want, nobody will hear and nobody will come. It's during a holiday season so all the nearby neighbors are on vacation and the family is also supposed to be going away soon so nobody's really planning on calling the house or anything and won't suspect anything is amiss if they don't pick up or anything
3. Nobody can just 'escape' or call for help. The criminals are very thorough, blocking all the exits and cutting all phone lines and destroying all cell phones and wifi connections

If I think of any more I'll add them later. I'm open to suggestions as well.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

CriminalMindsFan

I'd prefer a smaller group roleplay. If you find enough players for a large group roleplay that is fine as well. I'd prefer to play one of the invaders whose loyal to the leader and has a fetish for mother/daughter forced incest.

Mathim

Define 'smaller', because I would have thought a five-member family and two criminals was relatively small.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

CriminalMindsFan

I would define family of father, mother and two daughters plus two or three criminals as small. Other family members or criminals could be NPC.  ;D

Mathim

That still sounds about the same size, though. Are you sure you don't want to play one of the criminals?

CriminalMindsFan

Sorry, I am interested and would want to be a criminal #2 or #3.

Yukina

Vorian

I'm interested in playing as the first daughter.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Mathim

Awesome. I guess I'll take the father's role since we appear to now have equal numbers of female and male characters. Still need a mom, optional third daughter, son, and at least 1 more criminal.

Nighteyes8765

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Mathim on May 28, 2013, 02:40:35 PM
Awesome. I guess I'll take the father's role since we appear to now have equal numbers of female and male characters. Still need a mom, optional third daughter, son, and at least 1 more criminal.

Are you playing criminal #1 and the father?

I only wish to play criminal #2 or #3 and if needed I can play a neighbor or distant relative who stumbles into the invasion at some point.

Google

I would express an interest in criminal number 2
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Mathim

Okay, I'll go update the front post with who claims what roles. All we need is a mom and we'll be ready to roll!

Harmony

If you still need a mom or third daughter I would be interested in one of the roles.

Mathim

Well if you wanted to play both you could, but we definitely need at least the mom before we can get started. Shall we make it official? Just say the word.

Harmony

Harmony

Also will you be wanting us to build some sort of character sheet , with a look alike for the roles we are playing?

Mathim

Yes, good thinking. We'll post those here and leave the actual play thread uncluttered. Plus I better set up some rules in the initial post. But here's an outline of the profile sheets to fill out:

Name (first and last; family members obviously need to have the same last-name since this isn't a step-family, these are blood relatives)
Appearance (feel free to use images, just remember family members should all be the same sort of ethnicity, but allow for things like tanning and hair dye and whatnot)
Kinks and turn-ons (try not to cross anyone's boundaries)

I think that's pretty much all we need. Let me set some ground rules and set up the thread which I'll link to in the initial post as well.

Harmony

So maybe you should decide on a last name and then the players doing the mom and dad could put up their characters first and their kids will have the two of them to base their looks on, what do you think?

Mathim

Quote from: Harmony on May 29, 2013, 12:49:08 PM
So maybe you should decide on a last name and then the players doing the mom and dad could put up their characters first and their kids will have the two of them to base their looks on, what do you think?

Yes, I was going to say we should vote on that. Hair color and eye color aren't that important since those things can change with contacts and dye but we should decide on a last name. How about 'Parker'? I've always been partial to that. Agreements? Disputes? Suggestions? I want to give the others as much freedom of appearance choice as possible. Not always easy in a family-related scenario but that's just reality.

Harmony

Parker sounds good to me. So long as nobody else takes issue I will post a character sheet after a bit to give others a chance to respond.

CriminalMindsFan

Parker Family sounds great.

How long have the criminals been "stalking" the family leading up to the big day? I just saw the OOC thread.

Nighteyes8765

Parker is fine by me. And I have no real solid preferences on appearance, so I'll be happy to take the parent's lead on this one.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Nighteyes8765 on May 29, 2013, 06:06:50 PM
Parker is fine by me. And I have no real solid preferences on appearance, so I'll be happy to take the parent's lead on this one.

If you or another player need assistance finding a picture for character, let me know. I'm always glad to help and don't forget to check the E wiki for ideas.