Heinous: Succubi, Incubi, and Demons, Oh my!

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 08, 2014, 12:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

In accordance to current wishes, I'm waving the whole 5 point limit thing.  You can make a character with as many Powers as you want, so long as you balance it out with just as much Taints.  And if you want a Power or a Taint that I've not listed, then make one up...just ask me for approval first.  In RP terms, I'd prefer that you play them out as a gradual process rather than a spontaneous generation.

So like always, if you have an idea or see a problem with my game I didn't think of, please tell me.  I'm willing to work with you guys to make a better story.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Metro Mech

Alright I might change somethings to my character
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Dopplergirl

Hey, is this RP still taking applicants? I think I would be very interested in this sort of game if you would have me! :D

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

ManofDawnLight

Pm me the character when you're finished with it.  And remember, be heinous.

I am returning slowly.

Dopplergirl

Awesome, done! Can't wait to start with all you guys ^^ Has anyone else figured out most of their character so far?

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

scribus1000

Hehe, I'm all signed up now.

Quote from: Dopplergirl on May 13, 2014, 10:22:14 PM
Awesome, done! Can't wait to start with all you guys ^^ Has anyone else figured out most of their character so far?

I figure my char Liv is going to be a pretty unstable gal. Maybe with a method to the madness, but it's not a guarantee. I originally wanted to give her a derangement called Kleptomania(obsessive need to steal things), but I decided to save it for later if I make a second character and if the GM likes it.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Dopplergirl

Awesome! Look forward to interacting with her in the future. Tess is a girl that doesn't really know her place in the world, she just kinda floats from one situation to the next. This is the first time she will actually feel alive, and she doesn't know whether the possession is the best thing that happened to her, or if its the worst, but she's prepared to ride it out to the end, one way or another.

scribus1000

Hehe, nice. Oh, a question: Would anyone, once infected, like to infect Liv in exchange? The GM already has 2 NPCs, a third may not be needed if others are willing to "spread the love". *snort*

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

scribus1000

Metro Mech

Beware though he is going for the tentacle sex idea
Behold my O/O

scribus1000

scribus1000

So you all know, I have been keeping my eye on this topic. Not sure if I still have the muse to truly enter it now, since a lot of time has passed. Much as it pains me, I think I'll have to drop this one.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

scribus1000

Have you heard from the player meant to infect my character? Just curious.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

scribus1000

Most likely, that sounds like a good idea. I was waiting on Godric's being ready to infect my character, and it never got to that point.

ManofDawnLight

How many are still interested?  I have two players still involved, and technically we haven't passed the first day.  Still time to join in fresh.

I am returning slowly.

TheVillain

Admittedly I am kind of interested but I was thinking of an Incubus that's going out of his way to infect as many women as he can and I'm not sure the gender balance the game has at present can handle that.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Zuleika

I'll be interested in joining this if it's still available.