BESM Interest check

Started by Mysterica, September 15, 2013, 05:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Quote from: AndyZ on September 16, 2013, 04:15:53 PM
I suppose that if there's enough interest, I could try to run my ULTRA setting again.

I would be more than interested in playing BESM and Andy if you wanted to run your ULTRA setting once more I would gladly throw my character back into the lot.  ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

AndyZ

Didn't seem like a lot of people were interested in that idea, though I could if more people are.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

spooky

I'm interested in the BESM  system actually it seems really cool based ont he wiki info, but I'm not familiar with the system.. will that be okay?
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Mysterica

Well to be fair though most of the attention to the thread was more about the Maid prospect also before it got moved to a different thread.  I for one am not against the idea at all.  Could be fun.

spooky

Well I'd be fine with that one too.. but again I only know DND3.0-3.5, pathfinder and a good bit about whitewolf. I'm not very familiar with other systems.. but wanna try anyway.

AndyZ

Well, best and easiest way to learn the system is to pick up the book and familiarize yourself with the rules.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/24482/Big-Eyes-Small-Mouth-3rd-Edition?it=1

If we get enough oft-posting people interested in ULTRA, I'll put some rules down for that.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

spooky

only problem with that idea is that I am on deployment and I wouldn't be seeing that book for 2 weeks-1month or longer.. crap...

AndyZ

The link I gave you is to buy the PDF.

spooky

oh.. NICE! You are awesome AndyZ

AndyZ

Glad to help ^_^

Sadly, though, the book is no longer in print.  I think it came out around...2007?

Sessha

Not sure but if you start up the old ULTRA game again then I'll break out my old character. ^_^ She was fun to play.

Muse

I enjoy BESEM, and I'd love to play Ultra again. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

Well, I'll warn that I have two more novels churning for control in my brain, so I'm not sure how extensive the story is going to be beyond "monster of the week."  I can always get inspired later, though.

I'd just have to figure out how I want to do things and if there's enough interest therein from other people.

Maybe I should put up a separate thread so as not to usurp this one, and on the off chance that someone else steps in with interest of running.

Sessha

Sounds fine to me Andy. Like I said I wouldn't mind if you restarted your old ULTRA game.

AndyZ

Well, looks like we have enough people.  Time to take votes on which forum we put it on.

Who has special requests and who votes that we don't put it in something or other?  I can as easily run this in Light as I can in Extreme, though I don't really expect Extreme to come up.

Sessha

Where was the old thread held at?

AndyZ

Sessha

Sounds like a fine one to me to be honest with you.

AndyZ

Beh, put this in the wrong thread.  Ah well.