Salem Institute of Magic (HP verse): Recruiting now!

Started by Amelita, March 31, 2014, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 18, 2014, 09:09:41 PM
thank you lots! If I get the time after reading everything. I will get a Char up tonight. In fact. I have read the rules. I think I will make a char and then finish reading, if that is okay?

Whatever your process is is fine, but please bear in mind that we've added and embellished and outright changed a lot from the cannon setting for Salem, so I wouldn't go submitting anything until you've read up. Just to be safe. ;)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 09:14:16 PM
Whatever your process is is fine, but please bear in mind that we've added and embellished and outright changed a lot from the cannon setting for Salem, so I wouldn't go submitting anything until you've read up. Just to be safe. ;)

Okay, thank you!! he truth is... I do not have any idea what the Cannon is... It is like Harry Potter, right?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 18, 2014, 09:19:42 PM
Okay, thank you!! he truth is... I do not have any idea what the Cannon is... It is like Harry Potter, right?

Yes, this is all in the same universe as Harry Potter. I highly recommend at least watching the movies if you plan to join though.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 09:21:58 PM
Yes, this is all in the same universe as Harry Potter. I highly recommend at least watching the movies if you plan to join though.

I watched most of them! I am told the books are like 1,000 times better. So I think I will try reading them!

DinaFlower

Can someone tell me where I submit the character creation sheet? I can not seem to find that out.

Bloodied Porcelain

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 11:58:51 PM
send it to Aiden, Amelita, and myself via PM.

Okay, thank you lots! I hope it is okay. I try to make mine one of a kind.... Would it be okay if I talk to you about what I have in mind first?

Bloodied Porcelain

Feel free to PM your concept to us and we will get to it as soon as we have time.

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 19, 2014, 12:02:11 AM
Feel free to PM your concept to us and we will get to it as soon as we have time.

I sent a PM... It is kind of long and I will understand if it takes some time to reply to. Thank you again!  ;D ;D ;D

Also... A quick look at how my brain works... what I sent you.. that idea went through my head in about 5 seconds. I had to change some things to make it work... but yeah.. My brain moves that fast 24/7.. grate when you need ideas.. bad when you want to sleep or relax or something =)

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

DinaFlower

Where would one find the list of pure blood families?

Flower

DinaFlower

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 19, 2014, 06:28:15 PM
-inserts link to be helpful-

:-)

Thank you lots! Now lets see if I can figure this out. =)

So from my understanding... The "GATEWOOD" family and the "WINFIELD" are un used so far? If I am doing this right that means that her Mother could be a WINFIELD and her father could be a GATEWOOD making her a GATEWOOD, right?

DinaFlower

SugarAndSpice

;D This looks AMAZING  ;D Love Harry Potter a lot *Starts working on character sheet*

ebpohmr

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on April 20, 2014, 06:32:21 AM
;D This looks AMAZING  ;D Love Harry Potter a lot *Starts working on character sheet*

It IS amazing. ;)

SugarAndSpice

;D especially with all the great writers who are involved ;)

ebpohmr

*nods* Talented and helpful writers, every one!

Kdyami

Quote from: ebpohmr on April 20, 2014, 07:15:37 AM
*nods* Talented and helpful writers, every one!

*Throws his pens at the dart board for a lack of darts*.....oh wait, i mean studiously begins his post....:)
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

ebpohmr

Quote from: Kdyami on April 20, 2014, 09:27:10 AM
*Throws his pens at the dart board for a lack of darts*.....oh wait, i mean studiously begins his post....:)

I so added an extra 'i' to that when I read it...

oceanspool

Ooooh, I've been hoping for another Harry Potter RP for ages :D this looks really well thought out! I'm excited :D

*also starts character sheet*

ebpohmr

*does the 'woo! more players' dance*

I'm looking forward to seeing who you come up with!

SugarAndSpice

Kdyami