News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

CaptainErotica

I wonder if Captain E will ever find Colerieland?

Skadii

I wonder if Cole tastes as sweet as she looks?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

CaptainErotica

Maybe I should offer him my cloak as a cape.

Lycana

I wonder what it would take to lure her away from her wolf?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Autumn52

She is thinkin the big bad wolf aint so bad.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CaptainErotica

If Captain E says one more dirty thing to me....*eyes the thing in her hand*

Autumn52

She's melting ...... My plan is working perfectly. *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CaptainErotica

Come here and let me cut you out of that costume.

Autumn52

I hope she is good with that knife......*bites bottom lip*

CaptainErotica

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Skadii

I need to buy some new towels...I'm thinking purple! :)

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

CaptainErotica

I wish he would just come kiss me already instead of just watching.

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Lycana

Tamhansen

Well yeah, he did eat me. just like the stories said. So I decided to keep him.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Izzie Aditi

I'll just play my banjo until I've won you over..
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Lycana

And then, he promised to come over again tonight! And I think we all know what that means...

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Lycana

What can I say, there's little I won't do for something yummy

Skadii