News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cold, Cold loving (Full cast)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 19, 2014, 06:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is a random idea I had and the more I thought about it, it sounded like it would be a kick ass fun group roleplay. I wanted to keep the cast small though to reduce the risk of the roleplay fading out due to the inactivity of someone that somehow became important to plot and just stopped posting, you know? Anyway, moving on. Have a gander and let me know if you are interested :)

The storyline is a wee bit rough draft, but if you are interested in participating, I would be happy to hear suggestions to improve it. So, here it is:

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Brother and sister archaeologists embark to a far away place for the possible discovery of a lifetime that could make their careers... what they find... is far more than they were ever prepared for...

In the middle of the frozen reaches of Antarctica, the siblings find a temple of snow and ice when their sled falls through the snow with them inside, shattering large altar of ice in the process.... and releasing two ice element deities older than recorded history... a brother and sister locked up for being responsible for the first ice age...

Up side? This temple was exactly what they were searching for...

Down side? The siblings are really in a heap of trouble when the pair of deities each take a shine to one of the human siblings... will they ever leave the temple? Or will they remain forever in the clutches of their amorous 'hosts'?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Cast:

Female archaeologist- LamentingQuill

Male archaeologist- Savant of the Wastes

Female ice deity- ReaperDouble0

Male ice deity- Godric the Radical

Lynnette

This could be very interesting, I'd be up for playing the other female if there was some more information to go by. I miss to see more on how the plot could develop.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

PrincelyPup

I would be very interested in playing the male arcaeologist. Though I am on the submissive side if that is okay with my partner who ever that might end up being.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Daemon0110 on April 19, 2014, 10:19:22 AM
I would be very interested in playing the male arcaeologist. Though I am on the submissive side if that is okay with my partner who ever that might end up being.

Well, I should probably wait till the female ice deity is cast, see how the individual feels about it. If that person is okay with it, I have no issues.

PrincelyPup

Lynnette

Well, if I decide to join (Which ultimately depends on how the plot is planned to be developing from the point of which we start) I wouldn't mind it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

PrincelyPup

LamentingQuill

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 19, 2014, 12:37:11 PM
Well, if I decide to join (Which ultimately depends on how the plot is planned to be developing from the point of which we start) I wouldn't mind it.

Well, this idea is fairly fresh, I have entertained the idea of the siblings remaining with the deities either by free will or by force. I have also entertained the idea of them working together towards escape.

However, I am fine by either option and will take the opinions and thoughts of the people involved with the roleplay into serious consideration.

Lynnette

Quote from: LamentingQuill on April 19, 2014, 12:41:53 PM
Well, this idea is fairly fresh, I have entertained the idea of the siblings remaining with the deities either by free will or by force. I have also entertained the idea of them working together towards escape.

However, I am fine by either option and will take the opinions and thoughts of the people involved with the roleplay into serious consideration.

Hmm... Okay, sure, I'm in.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

PrincelyPup

Well it could produce a very interesting plot twist if the brother human wanted to stay and you wanted to leave.  It could cause several interesting twists.  Though it all depends on how the deities want to play things.  If they want to Dominate and force them escape is an option.  If they want to seduce them not as likely.  If they Dominate but ate caring them my character certainly wouldn't want to leave.  It all depends.

PrincelyPup

Also if I'm allowed to brainstorm.  It would be vertu interesting that if after a time the deities wanted to go home.  Maybe to some Valhalla/Olympus/God Home World type place.  It might get very boring staying in a frozen underground temple forever.  Then there could be interplay between us and the other deities/deities pets/mates what ever they decide their mortal or immortal lovers might be.  Perhaps there is way brewing and the ice deities return has caused a shift in power... or even that they are the true heiress ..es to the gods throne.  Then lots could happen. . Fighting. They might steal us mortals for ransom. ..a god might think we were unclaimed and steal us away only to need more rescue.  Perhaps if the romance that I hope blossoms does indeed,  then we might be granted immortality and minor deity status. 

Or maybe our deity wants to take over the world by religion or force.  Magic god battles?  Demons.

Possibilities are endless.

Lynnette

Magic god battles + ice... This is going to look fantastic in my head...

Anyways, going by Deamon's idea of a place the deities (I'll just call it gods from now on, I always forget the word deities and have to look it up over and over again) and, me being the ultimate sucker for Greek and Egyptian mythology. I can't remember anything Egyptian (Hieroglyphian) but on the Greek side, there was a bit more to pick from. There are several, but the most central was Boreas, who was the god of the Northern Wind. He had several children, the most commonly mentioned was Chione, who controlled snow (Under her father's command). The histories never denied that he had several children as far as I know, and I haven't found anything denying it while researching. Boreas was also known for being aggressive and short-tempered, which could be a possible reason the twins were sealed off.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

PrincelyPup

That could be interesting. Also perhaps the war is a war between the children of boreas for the "north wind" throne.  That's why they might be trapped.  Dad went away and now the children are fighting over the inheritance.  The twice might have been trapped by a clever plan by one of their brothers.  I don't know cool ideas flowing.

LamentingQuill

All very interesting ideas, I will roll them over in my head. Once we get a male ice deity, I will create the OOC and the hardcore plotting can begin with everyone's input involved, that way it will be fair and fun for all four of us :)

PrincelyPup

Metro Mech

I said I would be the male ice deity. No one listens to me... it makes me sad.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

PrincelyPup

Well I just assumed that since you didn't reply.  You weren't interested.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

SpiralSpider

This sounds like fun.

It looks like you have full game. ^.^' Let me know if anything changes.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 19, 2014, 09:35:42 PM
I said I would be the male ice deity. No one listens to me... it makes me sad.

Sorry bout that, darlin, been a long day for me and just getting longer with Easter dinner today with my dad. I shall consider you signed up then?

PrincelyPup

Well let's discuss things first.  Just in case our plans disagree with someone they don't feel forced into it.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Daemon0110 on April 19, 2014, 11:34:30 PM
Well let's discuss things first.  Just in case our plans disagree with someone they don't feel forced into it.

Well yes, but nothing is completely solid concrete yet, which is why I wanted to hold off the OOC thread until we had everyone, that's when the set in stone planning begins. Everyone's opinions and ideas will matter.

PrincelyPup

Lynnette

I agree, if we have a full cast, then there's nothing holding us back from making an OOC.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread