The Poet

Started by Ash.dev, March 22, 2009, 10:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash.dev

Its the end of the first day of school and I see you so I walk on over and say "Hey...
Ons and Offs Poetry
Feel Free to IM me on aim or yahoo and just start RPing or whatever

Aeval

Dawn looked at Will:

"Hey Will- where ya goin?"

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ash.dev

"I don't know, I think I will go get some ice cream and walk around town." (speaks a bit quieter)
"Hey Dawn you want to hang out? Talk about stuff...?"
Ons and Offs Poetry

Aeval

"Hang out-
Walk around
With you, Will
Let's see the town!"

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ash.dev

Will smiles while all the other students give them weird looks, and happily says "Alright lets get ice cream, my treat!"

As the two walk over Will asks "So what classes are you in? I was helping freshmen out today so We might have a few together."
Ons and Offs Poetry

Aeval

Dawn looked at him with a knowing smile that said 'yeah..i don't care what they think either!'

"AP English, Calc, AP French, Government..can't remember what else..you?"

― Neil Gaiman

Ash.dev

"Well I'm not in french, however I am in art. But otherwise same as you. Oh and orchestra."
Will and Dawn get in line for Ice cream
Ons and Offs Poetry

Aeval

Dawn gets up to the counter. She sees her girlfriend Siena is working behind the counter. She gives her a wink and says:

"Chocolate is my favorite taste
but today I am befuddled
I want something adventurous please
Make that 2 scoops doubled!"

― Neil Gaiman

Ash.dev

Will says "I'll have the same." They sit down, and Will asks, "So you want to do something this weekend?"
Ons and Offs Poetry