WarCraft: After the Dungeon [Still room for one]

Started by Anna Katrine, December 15, 2014, 04:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

... That Worgen is one lucky bastard.

Uebelator

I dont know if there is still room, but Id be interested in joining in. Maybe with a gnomeish girl, if that isnt too kinky?

Zaer Darkwail

Read the thread Uebelator, it should give answer to your question :P. But short answer is that game is full already.

Uebelator

Ive read it but there´s usually some kind of fluctuation about who´s joining and who´s not, so I thought, Id ask.
Too bad. If you ever need another player, please let me know. ;)

Crash

Quote from: Frozen Star on December 16, 2014, 04:22:06 AM
I'm yet to see this orc... She's D/C loading into the Dungeon./... *sighs and places hands on her hips* Ok I'll wait....

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on December 15, 2014, 06:01:34 PM
Name: Rheia Bonesong
Race: Orc
Faction: Horde (Mercenary possible)
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Protection (yes, here is your tank)

She posted her as an edit. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Anna Katrine

As much as I want to take in everyone who wants to join, I still think its best if I keep the number of people to an amount I believe I can manage :)

The OOC is up:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219620.0

Please start by reposting your CS in this thread as well :)

Anna Katrine

Still room for one more. Prefferably a male Horde character :)

Pumpkin Seeds

LuciferOs

I adore playing futa characters who are attracted to females, but I am not sure if that was acceptable
I think others have dibbed being invited if there is a role slot before me, and I know futa isnt everyone's taste so I dont want to ruin others enjoyment if its a turn off for players already in the game.

If others are happy with this and you want me to make a character  - do tell me or pm.

I love the world of warcraft, and would be a demoness of some kind (which is like the succubus demon that the warlocks summon)
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Zaer Darkwail

I am not against futa character in the story :).

LuciferOs

Unfortunately it can be a big turn off for some - especially for other women, which is a shame and a pity.

Typically it is associate with guy-gay themes - which I understand but dont agree with,
I may wait to see what the ladies of this thread think - as it is them that I have my eye on for the most part anyway.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Anna Katrine

You are welcome to join on my behalf :) if there still interest in this story! been a while since last post