Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HansTrilby

10 - For looking like the base of a famous Perfume advertisement.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

LateNightKiss

10 for explosives.  ;D
(I think it's an explosive, lol)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

10 for the great signature pics, too.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

TaintedAndDelish

9.8 That's one nice ass, LNK.

LateNightKiss

HansTrilby

10 for personal taste in frilly underwear.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Anesa

10 - Why does this remind me of "Cheech and Chong"?

Mordred

10 - Makes me wanna hide there under you, just outta view.. then push your feet so you topple down upon this creature.. but then, your avi would be empty.. 'cause you'd simply not escape me clutches, my scrumptious! :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

10 (to the 100th power!  How much is that anyway?? )  Only the sexiest Blue Dude this cowgirl has ever known!  ;)

Nitro

Belle33

Sybl

Anesa

Belle33

9 Docking you one hot point for tickling me... i'm to sophisticated for that sort of thing...ya know!

Anesa

10 - :)  You're always a hottie.

Belle33

10 Okay - flattery totally works on me.  *smooches ya*

LateNightKiss

Anesa

Belle33

WyldRanger

Belle33

Anesa

10 - Stunning girl.......just stunning! ;)

Mordred

10 - Makes every crazy little cell inside stop their tiny little feet, howl, whistle.. and squirm with delight!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

10 - Makes her wanna be a "Naughty Smurfette"!  ;)