Wanting a Private High School RP ( male needed)

Started by April Bouvier, January 06, 2011, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Bouvier

I've recently been wanting a RP set at a Private school In Japan ( I'm A Japanese nut XD ). You see the Idea' behind the school is that is use to be a all Boy school  but went co-educational a few years ago, but males still heavily outnumber the females. This is a school for the rich and powerful so the campus is huge and buildings are well furnished and Lavished with things you wouldn't be able to find in a normal school. At this school the Students seem to run it as I picture the teachers being hardly involved. With graduating from this school you would have a set life, so only the privilege are allowed in this school, as it is rarely for some one of a humble upbringing to be accepted.

My girl would be new to the school, one of twenty or less girls that attend this school. Let's just call the school Darkill. She will be a girl of a very humble upbringing, only getting into Darkill with her perfect grades and High IQ. She is trying to keep a low profile just wanting to have a normal uneventful year while she gets a education. But unknown to her , this school is a bit crazy with the guys in Darkill going mad for her wanting her physically. You see since the girls have been introduce to the school, there have been a lot of sex going on, all the rich girls willingly having sex with the opposite sex of Darkill, becoming whores and Nymphos. Once it is heard that a new girl was coming all the Male students were excited to give her a warm welcoming party. So she would almost get rape.

Your guy the most powerful student at the school, the most desired by the girls , take interest in my girl, saving her from being rape while he claims her as his property. If anyone even tries to hurt her, he would make them disappear since he has connections to the Japanese Mob , or Yakuza.

I'm picturing this may have some Master X Slave in this as well.

I'm willing to make change to the plot and talk about idea's you made have to add

If interested Please Read my On's and Off's, then Rabbit hole. Then you May PM me , don't post here.