A World Without Heroes (Interest Check) (1 more Female Needed!)

Started by OHWceta, August 24, 2013, 11:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countdown0

Well, its possible that Hanzo tries to create a Mechagodzilla once some of his henchmen have been dealt with. I'm not confident that it will happen though :P
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

TheHangedOne

I distinctly remember a Godzilla cartoon from my childhood with a baby Godzilla named... Godzuke? Something like that.  The show had a sort of Scooby-Doo vibe.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Carlissa

Quote from: Countdown0 on August 28, 2013, 11:14:14 PM
Well, its possible that Hanzo tries to create a Mechagodzilla once some of his henchmen have been dealt with. I'm not confident that it will happen though :P

Not if Deedee doesn't build one first!

She would turn evil and use Mechagodzilla to lay waste to New Keph City, and rule the world with an IRON FIST!!!! Quite literally, actually.

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 28, 2013, 11:17:37 PM
I distinctly remember a Godzilla cartoon from my childhood with a baby Godzilla named... Godzuke? Something like that.  The show had a sort of Scooby-Doo vibe.

Ah yes, the Godzilla cartoon in the late 70's was an... interesting specimen. Godzuki was the "baby Godzilla" you remember, but he was refered to as "Godzilla's nephew", and never a baby Godzilla if I remember correctly. Kinda like Scrappy Doo to Scooby Doo. Expet he can fly and wasn't as annoying.

The show wasn't an accurate representation of the movies, but I got a kick out of it. It was an enjoyable show if you didn't think too much of it. Fun action scenes, but the parts with the human cast were really boring.

And Godzilla was green... Like, literally green...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Carlissa on August 28, 2013, 11:10:11 PM
Your comment reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkJ86JqlPA

It always bugged me how loud that sound was.

Ehh, as long as you didn't turn out to be a psychotic murderer, I think you're good.

Some people would say that Godzilla is a "bad idol", but I grew up on the goofier movies aimed towards children, namely Godzilla vs Gigan, Godzilla vs Megalon, and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla. In those movies Godzilla was a hero, fighting for Earth against monsters from space. I even made a small reference to these movies in my character's (UNFINISHED) profile, as the giant monster movie I mentioned that sparked her interest in robots was actually Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla. It was a good movie given the state of Godzilla's character, but I didnt like it as much as the others at the time because my favorite Godzilla monster (besides Godzilla) but brutally beaten in the beginning of the movie...

I strongly suggest you start with Gojira, the original Japanese movie released in 1954. It's easily the best out of all the movies, as everything is just... so lovable! *Squeals*

It has really good special effects for the time, as well as a dark atmosphere and a strong human cast (which was uncommon in monster movies of that era). I can go on all day about Godzilla, but it's a little off topic for the thread...

That is very loud.

Yes I'm quite sane. Though bane is nothing like he is in the shows he's still impressive, could have dealt with things better but guess that daughter of ra al gul - not spelt right is it?  - Came back to settle the score which was disappointing as ra al gul us surpassed as immortal.
Yes so anyway XD

I'll give it a go then. Sounds like I need to know what all the fuss is about just like * shivers* zombie films and games gah can't stand zombies.
So little off topic again XD

I'm not sure if that would happen. Countdown0.

Lol baby Godzilla that sounds cute XD

Lol I always knew Godzilla was green but the black and white films don't do much for him. - Sister just told me there's a reference to Godzilla in a film.

Carlissa

Godzilla wasn't officially green until Godzilla 2000, which was released in 1999. I'm pretty sure the first Godzilla costume was actually brown, but I can't find the source for this.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

OHWceta

Wow... I miss some fun stuff..... thanks work....   :-\

The music I used was from 1998's GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) I picked it mainly because I heard it a few years ago in a flash video where it was the theme for the main villain, I didn't realize it was from GINO until I looked it up afterwards. 

BTW, did you know they're making a new one that comes out May 2014?  On my Birthday in fact    ;D

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on August 28, 2013, 07:58:52 PM
1 - doomsday looks like a guy to be reckoned with
2 - Nihilus looks like a demon spawn in the other image XD - casual villain  -  demon spawn with scary ass face XD  MIB would be all over him LOL
3 - why? why Godzilla XD
4 - Hikari Hanzo -  THATS HANZO!? Damn i was expecting a gangsta man in a suit and tie with a few scars on his face. XD He ain't that badass, bet anyone could destroy him. (not going to take my chance now i said that XD)

5 - LOL more Godzilla.

1 - I actually designed him originally to fight heroes with Super Powers but I toned him down for a more realistic RP this time around. I've used him before in stories and might even write a comic about him someday.
2 - I even used the Satanic version of the song for his theme. The first image is mainly to show he's fully armored under his coat, otherwise you guys might think he's just some dude running around in a trenchcoat with no protection.
3 - ^^^ I answer that one above ^^^
4 - I actually designed him to be more creepy than scary. (BTW, while you were at work your whole family was killed for making that comment, Hanzo was offended.   :P   He's just that kinda guy), plus I was limited by what I could do in Hero Maker since I couldn't find any good photo references. Lack of scars, he's a mob boss, he rarely gets his hands dirty and has his men do most of the deadly fighting, though he's not opposed to breaking a few hands and cracking some kneecaps.  Um... he's wearing a suit and tie. The regular suit jacket didn't look right on his thinner frame. When he's not acting as CEO to Hanzo Corp. his shirt is a little more ruffled up as opposed to smooth and well-pressed. His shoes are actually made of some sort of animal skin though I couldn't decide what (So I skipped adding texture to make them look like Alligator skin.  Megamind: "Ooh! I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots!)  The simple fact is that he would fight with speed and wits as opposed to brute force (he has lackies for brute force) Remember, fighting against Hanzo would NEVER be a fair fight (he'd either poisen you or stab/shoot you so you're weakened, giving him a handicap in the fight, or he'd promise a one-on-one and then ambush you with his lackies anyways)

Here's Hanzo if I actually HAD to find a photo reference as opposed to using Hero Maker.

LOL! X-D   

I'm only kidding...... But Hugo weaving makes a GREAT villain, though a HORRIBLE Asian.....

Quote from: MzHyde on August 28, 2013, 03:34:40 PM
That's why I brought it up. Just a warning. HercuLina is a HERO. A hero's hero. Wonder Woman/Superman type. She subdues, disarms, ties up or cuffs. She's the type that, when she's not punching muggers in the breadbasket, she's doing charity work or at a soup kitchen or something.

She was also a cop. As Frank was a former cop, they both know the police are crooked. Jail the bad guys and they'll just go right back to the streets.  That's Frank's logic anyways.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

LordHarketh193

Quote from: OHWceta on August 29, 2013, 10:09:02 AM
Wow... I miss some fun stuff..... thanks work....   :-\

The music I used was from 1998's GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) I picked it mainly because I heard it a few years ago in a flash video where it was the theme for the main villain, I didn't realize it was from GINO until I looked it up afterwards. 

BTW, did you know they're making a new one that comes out May 2014?  On my Birthday in fact    ;D

1 - I actually designed him originally to fight heroes with Super Powers but I toned him down for a more realistic RP this time around. I've used him before in stories and might even write a comic about him someday.
2 - I even used the Satanic version of the song for his theme. The first image is mainly to show he's fully armored under his coat, otherwise you guys might think he's just some dude running around in a trenchcoat with no protection.
3 - ^^^ I answer that one above ^^^
4 - I actually designed him to be more creepy than scary. (BTW, while you were at work your whole family was killed for making that comment, Hanzo was offended.   :P   He's just that kinda guy), plus I was limited by what I could do in Hero Maker since I couldn't find any good photo references. Lack of scars, he's a mob boss, he rarely gets his hands dirty and has his men do most of the deadly fighting, though he's not opposed to breaking a few hands and cracking some kneecaps.  Um... he's wearing a suit and tie. The regular suit jacket didn't look right on his thinner frame. When he's not acting as CEO to Hanzo Corp. his shirt is a little more ruffled up as opposed to smooth and well-pressed. His shoes are actually made of some sort of animal skin though I couldn't decide what (So I skipped adding texture to make them look like Alligator skin.  Megamind: "Ooh! I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots!)  The simple fact is that he would fight with speed and wits as opposed to brute force (he has lackies for brute force) Remember, fighting against Hanzo would NEVER be a fair fight (he'd either poisen you or stab/shoot you so you're weakened, giving him a handicap in the fight, or he'd promise a one-on-one and then ambush you with his lackies anyways)

Here's Hanzo if I actually HAD to find a photo reference as opposed to using Hero Maker.

LOL! X-D   

I'm only kidding...... But Hugo weaving makes a GREAT villain, though a HORRIBLE Asian.....

She was also a cop. As Frank was a former cop, they both know the police are crooked. Jail the bad guys and they'll just go right back to the streets.  That's Frank's logic anyways.

More Godzilla XD
You lot are obsessed with him.

1 - That's a good choice, i don't think anyone has powers (other than the skills and ability's they have XD)
2 - Well he looks more bad ass than bane, which is always a good thing in villain making
3 - indeed you do...
4 - My sisters were killed? *waits a moment* YES! I am now the man of the house Mahahahaha XD Thanks Hanzo :) and the rest of my family pffft who needs family when you have power and money 8-) (not the reaction you expected was it?)
He sounds like a cool cat, just like every villain in history well not every villain but i think you know what I'm getting at.

*looks at the image* LOL
I've never seen him in a film might have to go look for him to prove your right on that. XD

Logic, gotta love logic.
I doubt they'd be sent to jail, the cops probably let them go as soon as they arrive and be like "See you next time" *creepy cop moment * XD
I love it in films where they make the baddie all creepy and the other people round him like WTH? its always a good way to kick off a long amount of story line. XD

Carlissa

Quote from: OHWceta on August 29, 2013, 10:09:02 AM

I can't wait for that movie! From what I've heard it's going to have the dark tone of the first movie but have other monsters for Godzilla to fight with as well. I heard that Kamacuras is going to be in the movie, but he can't be the main opponent for Godzilla. I'm hoping for King Ghidorah or Gigan!

Quote from: EndofDivine on August 29, 2013, 10:28:35 AM
And you only get a headshot for a picture because the rest of the picture looked too boring for dumb ol' perfectionist me. Really wish I could do something other than her just standing there looking bored. Also wish I could get that one piece of hair poking out of the hood covered up but I gave up on that after 20 minutes of trying. >.>

My character's outfit was pretty boring, but I put the entire pic up (but I guess it makes sense for my character, since she's not going to be doing any fighting)...

And plus, your character looks good anyway, and much better than mine. You should give yourself more credit. :P

OHWceta

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on August 29, 2013, 10:45:50 AM
*looks at the image* LOL
I've never seen him in a film might have to go look for him to prove your right on that. XD

Um.. Hugo Weaving...
He was Agent Smith in The Matrix Trilogy
Elrond in Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
Red Skull in Captain America
V in V for Vendetta
He voiced Megatron in the Transformers live action films
He played multiple roles in Cloud Atlas (The image is his character in the Neo Seoul Story Arch)

QuoteOk, well here's my character. I almost have trouble calling her a villain after reading some of the other villain profiles. Hiring gang members to kill off the police as part of a grand scheme to buy the city is a tad bit too evil for her. She doesn't really have to know that's the master plan though, I guess, so she could just be in a situation where she's ignorant of who she's working for or what his goals are.

My only issue with your bio is in the possible timeframe. But since many of the character bios bring up events that are going to take place during the RP, as opposed to before the RP, I really have no problem with it.

I would, however, like to mention that most of the heroes are barely getting started in their careers as masked vigilantes at the start of the RP and Hanzo hasn't taken much notice, but that does change pretty quickly.

BTW, I can name a few techniques to fix the hair but it's REALLY hard to explain, I've been toying around quite a bit the last few days, learning the program as I make more heroes and villains. Trial and error.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

LordHarketh193

Quote from: OHWceta on August 29, 2013, 12:33:15 PM
Um.. Hugo Weaving...
He was Agent Smith in The Matrix Trilogy
Elrond in Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
Red Skull in Captain America
V in V for Vendetta
He voiced Megatron in the Transformers live action films
He played multiple roles in Cloud Atlas (The image is his character in the Neo Seoul Story Arch)

The matrix? boring film no offense to anyone who likes it but i only watch for the fight scenes.
Who's that? I've watched all of them and i dunno who he is XD
Oh the russian guy with the red face, yer didn't suit the villain was way to nice to the doctor guy.
never watched it.
Megatron? in the transformer films of today or the shows on TV?
never watched it.

OHWceta

Personally Matrix Reloaded was my favorite, aside from the battle to save Zion in the real world, Revolutions sucked.
Elrond is the elf who rules the big city (Rivendel) where Bilbo stays after leaving the Shire. Bilbo lives there in the LOTR Trilogy, in The Hobbit Bilbo visits there after the elves save the dwarfs from the orcs. He's Arwen's dad. (Arwen, Aragorn's girlfriend) Elrond is the dad who keeps telling her she'll lose her immortality and die if she stays with Aragorn. He's on the white ship at the end sailing away with Frodo, Bilbo, and Gandalf, tall with long brown hair.  He is also with Isildur when Isildur decides to keep the ring instead of destroy it.

I said Megatron from the live action movies. the 2007 one, Revenge of the Fallen, and Dark of the Moon

LordHarketh193

Quote from: OHWceta on August 29, 2013, 03:32:34 PM
Personally Matrix Reloaded was my favorite, aside from the battle to save Zion in the real world, Revolutions sucked.
Elrond is the elf who rules the big city (Rivendel) where Bilbo stays after leaving the Shire. Bilbo lives there in the LOTR Trilogy, in The Hobbit Bilbo visits there after the elves save the dwarfs from the orcs. He's Arwen's dad. (Arwen, Aragorn's girlfriend) Elrond is the dad who keeps telling her she'll lose her immortality and die if she stays with Aragorn. He's on the white ship at the end sailing away with Frodo, Bilbo, and Gandalf, tall with long brown hair.  He is also with Isildur when Isildur decides to keep the ring instead of destroy it.

I said Megatron from the live action movies. the 2007 one, Revenge of the Fallen, and Dark of the Moon

Yer that film was okay, but i agree that one sucked.
OH the elf XD now i know who he is, he's not in it much to form a oppion of him, i tend to just not care who the actor is but who the character is.
The films. Well thats a new insight he's good at the voice acting then, but like i said i don't care for the actors only the characters they play.

Carlissa

Personally, I liked all three Matrix movies. I'm an easy person to please though, and my standards arn't very high. I can enjoy a corny B-movie just as much as a high budget movie.

I finished my profile BTW.

OHWceta

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on August 29, 2013, 04:02:33 PM
Yer that film was okay, but i agree that one sucked.
OH the elf XD now i know who he is, he's not in it much to form a oppion of him, i tend to just not care who the actor is but who the character is.
The films. Well thats a new insight he's good at the voice acting then, but like i said i don't care for the actors only the characters they play.

I only pay attention to a few of my favorite actors really. Like Gary Oldman, Ian Mckellen Christopher Lee, Patrick Stewart, Chloe Grace Moretz.
Then of course some names who are really well known Like any of the actors who appeared in Grown Ups 2 and names like Steve Carrel and Will Ferrel
Quote from: Carlissa on August 29, 2013, 04:11:05 PM
Personally, I liked all three Matrix movies. I'm an easy person to please though, and my standards arn't very high. I can enjoy a corny B-movie just as much as a high budget movie.
I finished my profile BTW.
Awsome! I'll take a look.

EndofDivine

Quote from: OHWceta on August 29, 2013, 12:33:15 PM
My only issue with your bio is in the possible timeframe. But since many of the character bios bring up events that are going to take place during the RP, as opposed to before the RP, I really have no problem with it.

I would, however, like to mention that most of the heroes are barely getting started in their careers as masked vigilantes at the start of the RP and Hanzo hasn't taken much notice, but that does change pretty quickly.

BTW, I can name a few techniques to fix the hair but it's REALLY hard to explain, I've been toying around quite a bit the last few days, learning the program as I make more heroes and villains. Trial and error.

Ah, ok. Didn't really know the timeline or anything, sorry. In that case, she's probably still more in her mercenary phase and she can start working as a bounty hunter/assassin as the game moves along. Probably be more interesting for me that way anyway. I think I'll play her as someone who enjoys her job a bit too much...having a bit more fun than is healthy considering what she's doing and maybe even treating it as some kind of game; toying with the heroes, giving them advantages to make things more interesting, stuff like that.

And I'm over the hair thing now so you don't have to post any crazy in-depth tutorials or anything. I probably spent way to much time messing with the hero creator in the first place.

OHWceta

Tonight!!!!!   ;D   We dine in Hell! Actually Hell was booked so we had to make reservations in Purgatory...  Anyways, tonight I'll have the first post of the RP up.

Also, I'm thinking of adding a new group to the Roster.
Neutral
Since the RP really isn't all that black and white, it'd just make sense.

Technically having four groups we'd get
Heroes: The main group of masked vigilantes who work together, mostly against Hanzo, but they also perform other missions and duties. These are the characters who are actually part of the team on a regular basis. They've likely swore an oath or made a promise to work together for the good of the city.
Villains: Characters on Hanzo's payroll or just out to destroy the Heroes for any reason.
Neutral: Characters who are out for their own agendas, might be good or they might be bad. They might fight against the hero team on some missions or they might help them in others. They have no particular loyalty to Hanzo OR the Heroes.
Civilians: Secondary characters, don't fight but might provide useful information or items to the heroes. Also useful as possible romantic interests for the heroes or someone for our heroes to save.

If you prefer to be in Neutral as opposed to Hero or Villain, let me know so I can update the roster.

BTW, you can change alliance at ANY time, good guys can go bad, and villains can have a change of heart (thus sparing them a grisly death at the end of the RP)

himawari

i assume there is a way we post our stuffs to avoid confusion...a typical like format.....?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

OHWceta

I've never really had much luck with formats actually. Generally I post the actions of my character and wait until the others post. During generic situations I wait and do GM posts after everyone has posted once or twice since my last GM post. If one of my characters is in a particular situation with someone else, I may post 3 or more times before moving the plot along with a GM post, depending on the kind of situation.

If someone has to leave for some reason, I'll postpone interactions involving them. (We can't just leave them behind on a mission involving everyone) But if they're in the middle of a situation with only a few characters, we'll postpone that scenario while the others will continue. (For example if you are involved in a situation with LordHarketh but you have to go on vacation, but Forte's team is fighting Doomsday, I'd continue with Doomsday up to a point. (I wont let it get to get too far ahead with someone gone, but I'm not going to stop EVERYTHING if one person is gone for a brief period.)

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to hear them.

TheHangedOne

ceta, I'd like Red Phantom to be moved into the "Neutral" category.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Hotaru37

ummm...  Nevermore should probably be in the "Neutral" category as well being that she works with Red Phantom.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Countdown0

Paragon is going to remain a hero, although he does have a very 'shades of grey' view of the world.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Carlissa

My character will remain a hero, of course. She doesn't have enough guts to be a villain.

OHWceta

We all have shades of grey... except maybe HercuLina...at least how MzHyde described her.

Salahiel wouldn't admit it, but as his writer I can say he's almost more dark than light.

There's about 50 shades of it so plenty of variety   ;D

I'm going to need some people to remain heroes and be on the team   lol.  I'm figuring Forte and DeeDee will kind of be the founding members, seeing as DeeDee acts more in support and needs the help of heavy hitters who do a lot of shooting.

And Forte needs resources, which she appears to have plenty of.

OHWceta

I realised my characters were all too.... colorless.. almost all blacks and whites and greys.
So for my newest additions I gave them a bit of color.

I also added some more villains to the roster but they dont have bios yet. I might make them later but they're pretty generic for villains.

Birth Name: Jayme Salmonski
Alias: Redeemer
Appearance: Thin, tall. She has red hair in a ponytail and Heterochromia, giving her one blue and one green eye. She has a pale complexion and freckles.
Sexual Orientation: Bi curious, though she's more interested in males.
Side: (Anti) Hero
Skills and Talents: Stealing, She's a fast runner, being a star athlete on her school's track team. She's good with traps and knot tying which she learned from her father.
Brief History: Jayme took up the mantle of a Hero to become closer to her father. After the death of her sister Susan, Jayme began to grow annoyed with the incompetance for which the police showed in looking for her sister. She would often sneak out and attempt to look for herself. Eventually catching the suspicious behavior of her neighbor Charles Harvey, however nobody else would believe her that he was the killer. Unable to get close enough to Harvey to get her revenge...or the evidence she would need, Jayme decided that she would need help from someone who was good at fighting crime, better than those moron cops. She broke into the plant where her dad used to work and stole materials for making armor. In the guise of "Redeemer", Jayme sought out one of the Masked Vigilantes, wishing to form an alliance against Mr. Harvey.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFiyLX4cfY&list=PL918E7EC19FDD936C

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Her dad becomes a hero briefly during the final battle. The Good guys get to recruit a whole bunch of new heroes before the fight!!!   ;D

Birth Name: David Salmonski
Alias: Father Superior
Appearance: Tall and thin, his armor makes him look much bulkier than he is. He has green eyes and brown hair. He looks younger than his age and apparently several of his daughter's classmates had a crush on him at one point.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Side: Heroes
Skills and Talents: Model Ship building, knot tying, setting small traps.
Brief History: Mr. Salmonski was your typical dad, he loved his family and did his best to provide for them. Unfortunately all that changed last year when his daughter went missing. He still refuses to admit she's dead until the cops find a body, but they have since stopped looking. He was arrested briefly for assaulting an officer when the man refused to resume the search. Afterwards Mr. Salmonski was fired from his job working at a factory that manufactured cars. After losing his job Mr. Salmonski isolated himself from the family, residing in his office building model ships. Eventually this caused his wife to leave him, unable to handle the stress of losing a child and not recieving support from her husband. With her parents mostly lost to her, his youngest daughter finally broke through to him, crushing his model ships in the process. After hearing in the news about a masked Vigilante, Jayme suggested that they track down the man and obtain his help in finding his oldest daughter, or her killer. After his daughter resumed the disguise of a hero herself, David used his knowledge of working plastics and metals on car bodies to make amor for her so she would not be harmed during her heroics. Eventually when the people of the city are called to stand up against Hanzo and don masks against Hanzo's men, David is one of the first to answer the call, donning the name "Father Superior" along with his own armor.

BTW, I used some ideas from "The Lovely Bones" for these characters.

Carlissa

Quote from: OHWceta on August 30, 2013, 11:54:10 AM
And Forte needs resources, which she appears to have plenty of.

Ehh, that's another problem I have with my character... I'm not entirely sure how she would have access to so much technology/supplies. I thought she would just use the old equipment she had in Texas that was shipped over to New Keph City when she moved, and all the other parts she gets for her robots and computers she gets from RadioShack or something. I feel even this is kinda a stretch though.

Maybe I should edit her bio a little bit to give her more connections that supply her with the stuff she needs. But she doesn't dabble in stuff like guns and other potentially illegal stuff, so I'm not sure why she would need a contact in the first place. And it's not like she has any money...