A Tale of Romance (Haruki and darkninja0200)

Started by darkninja0200, October 26, 2010, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkninja0200

Hinata sat on her bed often pondering about ways to try and ask Naruto to go out with her. Everytime she would think of something and try it she would either stand there like an idiot or end up fainting a bad habit she had yet to break. The 16 year old Chunin walked to her window and looked out it toward the woods that separated the Hyuuga mansion from the rest of the village. She looked at the note on her bed from Naruto reading it

Hinata meet me at the Ramen stand at noon I have something to tell you

Hinata blushed as she read it. She didn't hold out for much as Naruto was usually very uneducated when it came to women but still hoped nonetheless that he might learn something hanging around Sakura all the time. She spoke under her breath to no one "Alright Naruto-kun" She grabbed her Jacket and slipped it on zipping it up and heading out throught the mansion entrance and into the village after several minutes of walking. She soon made it to the Ichiraku Ramen shop where she was the only one standing there. She looked around wondering where he might be. Was Naruto going to be late? This was among several thoughts she had in her head. Mostly they were on the fact that she knew she would faint if Naruto got close enough.

Haruki

Perhaps Naruto would have been that way before.  Maybe he still was.  IT seemed no matter what though, he was going to gamble and see if Hinata really still held an interest in the Chunin-level blonde ninja, one whom had the loftiest of goals....becoming the village's Hokage.

Surely Hinata had to of noticed his changes.  Still the goof-off at times, he had grown and matured to be a more level-headed fighter....and more powerful of one at that.  He'd grown up as well, and certainly didn't stand out like an annoyance as he used to so much when still in the entry-level stages of the Ninja Academy.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, he yelped out and quickly tugged his headband around his forehead.  "AAH!  NOO!  Hinata's waiting for me!"

"I'm coming Hinata!", he yelled out as he dashed out the door, down the road, making a straight path for Ichiraku, his absolute favorite ramen joint in Kohona Village proper.
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

darkninja0200

Hinata stood there smelling the ramen and becoming hungry from it but she waited patiently for him. Th Long black haired Kunoichi had matured as well. She had become a stronger and more confident fight but that was as far as her confidence went at most times. Her long hair was pushed a bit by the wind  as she waited. She could swear she just heard a familiar yell but passed it off. She continued looking around wondering when Naruto would show up.

She slowly started to lose her confidence here though. "Maybe he isn't showing up... I should have known better then to get my hopes up" She started to turn around and rounded the corner around the ramen place and started to head back toward the hyuuga mansion depressed and heavy hearted.

(I left it open o there is room to still catch up with her before she leaves the area completely.)