"The Dollhouse" Male partner needed ^^ Pm for more details.

Started by mieko, July 31, 2010, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mieko

Okay here it my thought for this rp.

My character is fresh out of high school. Unable to afford college and desperately wanting to escape an extremely unhappy homelife, she accepts the first job she can get. And this job is at a thrift shop, in relatively poor bohemian (not bohemian chic but completely bohemian ^^ ) section of her home town.

The owner of the shop very kindly rents her the apartment above it, a very tiny apartment in good need of fixing up but it's cheap and cheap is what she needs.

The owner of the shop rents out the building from your character, a man who owns several properties in the area. And a man who doesn't really care that much for any of them and other to make sure he collects his rent on time he doesn't care much to set foot in any of them. This area of town is more or less 'beneath him'

There's a good bit more detail I have in mind which will explain the title ^^ but I picture it being something of a love triangle with your character already having a love interest who suits his keeping up with appearances type attitude. If you want to know more just give me a little holler ^^

Moebus57

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.