M/M Slave Play M/F

Started by DoctorGreen, July 08, 2010, 08:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorGreen

Okay here is what I got.

Setting: Evangelas

Year: 2014

My Character Gavin, is a wealthy business man who can never get enough. The only way he can stroke his ever progressing ego, is to own a human life. He is cruel and torturous, but loves to give pleasure as well as pain. His slaves fear him as he has many. Gavin needs a new piece to add to his collection. Gavin lives in a mansion far from anyone.

Gavin travels to the inner city, by his place of work to purchase slaves. He has over 14 separate slaves caged in his dungeon. Gavin has many hands on the property that help him control all of the slaves or it would be chaos.

Turn Offs: Bestiality

Turn On's: Everything because I'm perverted.
Looking for Sub Characters Male or female.
I can do sub or dom whichever.
I perticularly like Non-consensual, normal slave business.

I will start the story here in the forum, just PM me a brief character sheet, and if you don't have any questions or ideas, you can begin your post.

PM me and we can get going!

Thanks

~The Doctor

It was 8:00 a.m. and Gavin sipped his coffee staring out the eighty story building that he had created from the ground up. The clouds in the sky sulked past his window as the morning sun created dew. Another sip from his coffee as he turns around to his desk. He goes to his intercom and presses the button.

"Andrea, please come and collect the annual reports." Gavin said sitting on the front side of his desk. Smugly waiting for her to come into the room. Andrea walked in the room with professional attire. Her two piece suite worked nicely except being thrown off by the large slave collar constricting her neck. On the side was a small Red LED light and a chain dangling down from it.

"Hello Andrea." Gavin said taking the chain as she came closer and wrapping it around his hand to pull her close to him.
"Down." Gavin said like a dog to get on the floor. She did exactly as she asked in fear of punishment. Gavin pulled on her collar going in close to her neck smelling her biting the side of her neck sternly leaving teeth marks down the side of her neck.

"Go" Gavin said after fondling Andrea while she sat on the floor. Gavin went to the elevator to the bottom floor where everything became dark. He walked down the hallway for a significant amount of time before the idle noise of screams and cheers filled the air. Gavin came to a door with a single light above it. He walked in to see a enormous room filled with men and women standing on a stage stark naked.

All around these naked men and women, where men and women bidding. It was Gavin's favorite place to be. Another day and time to exploit the weak. Gavin walked up to the front of the crowd getting first pick of his crop.The Auctioneer started taking piece after piece and auctioning it off to the highest bidder. Gavin walked onto the stage and and everything became quite. He examined each piece carefully. Decisions Decisions.

((OOC: Make your entrance as a slave on the block.))
Dr. G

orderNchaos

Tragus was pushed on to the stage, a metal collar around his neck and his hands bound behind his back with shackles and chains.  The slavers put a ball gag in his mouth which bulged out past his lips.  His naked body glistened with sweat of the pens and the musty air all around.  He was skinny and muscular and had a couple of tattoos around relatively hairless body.  Scared and tense Tragus' cock still hangs almost five inches from the base with a large pink head and flanked on either side by two walnut size balls, all of which are completely devoid of hair.  His young body twitched at the rough man handling he received from the men who ran the slave pens.   The slavers turn him around to show off his back and ass.  His tight muscular ass flowed smoothly into his hard muscular legs.  Although Tragus' demeanor is sullen and frightened he shoots a bit of angry defiance to his handlers. Tragus looks into the crowd, trying not to make eye contact with anyone, but looking like a dog at a pound trying to catch the attention of the one master who will treat him well.

DoctorGreen

Tragus was pushed on to the stage, a metal collar around his neck and his hands bound behind his back with shackles and chains.  The slavers put a ball gag in his mouth which bulged out past his lips.  His naked body glistened with sweat of the pens and the musty air all around.  He was skinny and muscular and had a couple of tattoos around relatively hairless body.  Scared and tense Tragus' cock still hangs almost five inches from the base with a large pink head and flanked on either side by two walnut size balls, all of which are completely devoid of hair.  His young body twitched at the rough man handling he received from the men who ran the slave pens.   The slavers turn him around to show off his back and ass.  His tight muscular ass flowed smoothly into his hard muscular legs.  Although Tragus' demeanor is sullen and frightened he shoots a bit of angry defiance to his handlers. Tragus looks into the crowd, trying not to make eye contact with anyone, but looking like a dog at a pound trying to catch the attention of the one master who will treat him well.
[/quote]

((Yes, sorry about that. My grandfather just past I have to get into the swing again. We can continue this through private message.))

Gavin loosened his tie as a smirk came across his face. Of his whole career in slavery he has never purchased a male slave purely to break and make him obedient. He scratched his chin looking up at the slaves in front of him.  Gavin raised his hand and stepped forward as the auctioneer gave him an entrance.

"And the man that is responsible for it all, Gavin!" The auctioneer pronounced his name to the whole lot.
"Be fearful slaves, this master will break you. If you had any chance. It is not with Gavin.” The auctioneer laughed making everyone including Gavin get a chuckle. Gavin walked up to the stage where all of the slaves stood. He looked carefully seeing Tragus, confused and disoriented from the horrid pens he had been stashed.

“Just this one,” Gavin said shooing off the other slaves. The other slaves sighed with relief as they walked off the stage to go back to the holding cells. Gavin walked up to Tragus and pressed a few buttons on his collar. “Tragus. . . what a name.” Gavin said smirking at the gagged slave. He slapped him in the face and pressed another button on his collar giving Tragus an enormous jolt of electricity. As he was bent down from the shock Gavin took his time to inspect the piece.

He grabbed his balls and cock pulling slightly looking at his torso looking for imperfections. Gavin pulled Tragus in an upright position. “Bend over slave, let’s see what we are working with here. And spread your cheeks.” Gavin pulled out a remote and pressed a button sending a smaller jolt of electricity through him. Gavin laughed “ I don’t even need to see it.” Gavin handed the auctioneer a discounted amount of cash looking back to Tragus.
“ I didn’t say you could stand up, bend over and let’s see what we have. Show everyone!” Gavin said walking up to the  stage. “This is going to be fun Tragus, you and I” Gavin grabbed a chain leash and pulled him off the stage.  In the back room there was a dentist chair that was covered in blood and other bodily fluids. They through Tragus injecting him with horse tranquilizer knocking him out for the trip to Gavin’s home. Gavin touched Tragus’s stomach as he slowly faded into unconsciousness.
Dr. G