Lady Jace Looking For Fun

Started by Lady Jace Beleren, April 23, 2016, 06:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jace Beleren

So, this is going to be a kind of preliminary draft of this thread, as I do not have much time this weekend to fill it out quite yet. Bear that in mind and feel free to contact me with any questions.

I am new to Elliquiy and decided that it is about time to toss my hat into the ring, as it were. My history as a roleplayer extends back quite a while, from innocent PG fan fiction when I was younger to multiple years of adult roleplay. So, I will be giving a brief rundown of my do's and don'ts to let everyone know what I am looking for. First, and most importantly, I am a bisexual woman in real life. As such, I am open to roleplaying M/F and F/F pairings. I am willing to play both the male and the female role in these. I do not do M/M pairings simply because it is something that I do not have experience with firsthand. As for your gender, it makes no difference to me what your real life gender is compared to your character gender. Now that I have that out of the way, we will move on to a bit of specifics.

Roleplaying will be strictly limited to forums. I generally range between two and five paragraphs per response, with it varying depending on what is happening and the amount of reaction/action involved. I expect something similar from my partners.

Do's:
I am a big fan of anal play and, while it is not necessary in all of my roleplays, it is a big plus.
My preferences for appearance are usually nothing specific. I am always capable of enjoying a story no matter what physical attributes you give your characters. That being said, I do have a bit of a fetish for taller, athletic women and, on the opposite side, shorter and more petite women. Height difference is a turn on for me.
For men, I have one specific fetish that I also have a plot in mind for. I simply love the idea of traps, meaning shorter, petitie male characters with androgynous facial features. Once, again this is not a requirement to approach me with a M/F idea.
I am capable of playing both dominant and submissive and am a fan of light to medium bondage where appropriate.
There are various degrees of humiliation and BDSM that I will go to depending on my character, but if there are specific questions about limits, it is still a bit new to me. I have not quite decided where my upper limit is, so if you have something in mind you can ask and I will decide case by case.

Don't:
I am absolutely sure that everything bathroom related will be kept in the bathroom. I love anal but live in a fantasy world where characters will be perfectly washed and presentable in that region whenever it is involved.
I have never really had an interest in feet in a sexual way and it is just something common I hold desire for.
No gore or any kind of mutilation of characters. This is strictly limited to any sexual context of these things. If the plot involves characters sustaining injury, then it is acceptable, though I would like to keep from loss of limb or the like.
If you have anything in mind that is rather extreme, feel free to ask. You won't scare me off but I will give an honest answer.
I do not do any kind of canonical setting. Original plots and characters only.

My personality as a roleplay can be described as flexible. I am open to listening to almost any kind of roleplay idea if you are willing to deal with the fact that it may not be something that I am in the mood for. It is a side effect of my flexibility that there are times where I may be overbooked on a certain type of RP or I may have been burned out on certain pairings or ideas that are similar. If I have an idea of a pairing that I am fairly attached to, I will put it on here. But, always feel free to approach me with an idea. The worst that can happen is that I say no.

As it stands, I currently have no particular plots in mind. However, I more than encourage you to drop me a message at any time.

My F-List is located in my signature and I will link my Ons and Offs here.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248140.0

- Lady Jace Beleren

Lady Jace Beleren

Plots and Cravings:

An Innocent Immortal:
The concept is fairly simple. I would like to play a dominant female character that, through some means that can be discussed in the specifics, has attained immortality. The character would be exceptionally old, once again a negotiable feature, though I was thinking somewhere in the 1,000+ range. She would have the appearance of being in her late teens, with some exceptionally striking features. Her skin would be very tan and her hair would be a silvery white. This is more of a craving than a plot because the details are very interchangeable.

An Extraordinary Outsider:
Your character, through means we can discuss before beginning, meets with a creature that appears at first to be entirely human. They have only small appearance traits that give away their true nature, the color of their eyes, a series of strange tattoos. However, who truly sets them apart is an ability to perform magic, something that exists nowhere else in the world. The way that this one plays out is entirely up to your preferences. Your character could be a simple bystander who stumbles upon something amazing or they could be a researcher or even a captor. This character has kind of been developing in my head for a long time and I would like to get it out there in any variety of settings.

Human and Agony:
Your character would be a bounty hunter set in a medieval fantasy world. A small town has been plagued by a Shade, a living incarnation of shadow and death, for several years. They have gathered their money to hire your character to deal with the creature. After a short-lived battle, in which the bounty hunter is completely overwhelmed, they use a last resort, a spell to bind the Shade in human form. Thinking they are victorious, the bounty hunter goes to strike the final blow, only to learn that the Shade still possess all their powers in this new form. Stuck like this, the Shade is forced to keep the hunter as a servant and pet while they learn the ropes of humanity.

Lady Jace Beleren

Updated with two new plots in the second section.