The Ramshackle Inn: Take 2 (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, July 06, 2014, 10:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The first initiation of this game has died as a key player has not logged into E for over a month and after another player had dropped out a while ago.

So, this time looking for a small group of dedicated writers.

For the initial check, I am only allowing you to select one character. If no further interest shows, then I will allow you to pick up an additional character.

Setting: Fantasy/Medieval
Location: The Ramshackle Inn is a family run business on a self-supporting farm. The Inn is secluded, a good days ride from the nearest village and thus one of the few places to spend the night - or find seclusion - for miles around. Times have been hard on the Inn lately and it is starting to live up to its name. War in a neighboring Kingdom also threatens the area.

Plot: The owner of the Inn lost his wife two years ago and has been in a funk ever since. The Inn is starting to fall into disrepair because of it. But he has started to look at his daughters in a different light and has decided to take his oldest as his new wife - she has taken on every role that his wife one had, so why not warm his bed too? Once out of the funk, he will add a new service to the Inn - sex shows, turning his daughters into not only servants but whores, to service the humans, orcs, and other races that will start to visit the inn.

The Characters:

The Father - Middle Aged, but still handsome from years of working the farm. Patriarch. Has started to turn his attention to his daughters. Taken
The Oldest Daughter - The Motherly Figure of the bunch, still a virgin. Should have been married a long time ago. Like receiving affection and while slightly hesitant with her father, quickly becomes willing.Taken
The Middle Daughter - The Whore of the Family, expert at giving head though is more selective when it comes to sex. She is the most willing to try something new.[bTaken[/b]
The Twins - 17 year old twins, who do everything together. Share a bed and perhaps have started to fool around with each other a bit.Taken- 2 Spots, one for each twin
The Son - 16 years old, the youngest member of the family. A bit quiet, shy, and reserved. Spends a lot of time in the woods. Has seen his sister perform sex acts and as the only females around are his sisters, he has yet to even be kissed by a girl. Taken

Additional Daughters: If the other rolls are filled, additional daughters or female cousins are more then welcome to join.

All bios  must be sent to me via PM. Any that are posted here will be ignored.

Character Sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality and Background:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

The Father - MagicalPen

Name: Peter
Role: Father
Picture: Stands 6'4"
Personality and Background: Peter has been in a rut ever since his wife died unexpectedly. He has grown grumpy and unpleasant to be around. He has neglected his duties around the Inn and Farm as well and it is in need of urgent repair and money. But lately, he has started to come out of his rut a bit, starting to look at his daughters as women and what exactly they can provide - not only to him but also to the Inn. His attention has focused more on his oldest daughter who, by all rights, should have been married by now.

Oldest Daughter - Nymphadora
Name: Agnes
Role: Oldest Daughter
Picture: Stands 5'4"
Personality and Background:  Warm and kind-hearted Agnes is nurturing to her younger siblings but firm enough to take command as a mother figure as well. She has been leader to the family during her father's decline into depression after her mother's death. With a brave face she remains quick to smile and help those who need it both sibling and guest. It can lead to her good will being taken advantage of as she picks up the slack. As the oldest she had already begun to follow in her mother's footsteps. Upon her mother's death all thought of suitors left her mind thus she remains virginal.

Middle Daughter - RedEve

Name: Alayna
Role: The Middle Daughter
Picture: Stands 5'8"
Personality and Background: Alayna was always a wild child, even from an early age. Where her sisters and brother did not dare to venture too far from the inn, she had to be near restrained to keep her from exploring the forests and the roads in the vicinity of her father’s property. This curiosity later expressed itself in matters of sex. In spite of the fact that her father was largely unaware of this, she had something of a reputation. Some of the men in the village – even though it was a day’s ride away – even talked about her as the slattern of the inn. This was somewhat merited as Alayna had gotten a taste for men’s cock, and this could be interpreted quite literally. She was no longer a virgin, but her absolute favorite thing to do was suck cock. Many travelers had gotten illicit blowjobs, hidden from peering eyes either by doing it inside the barn, or even in the middle of one of the wheat fields. She had also fucked several boys her age, and a handful of older men. She kept this a secret from her father and her older sister, because she knew they would disapprove. Her father might even punish her for shaming the family!

The Twins - Delamere

Name: Adelaide and Adrianne
Role: Youngest daughters and identical twins
Picture: Both stand 5’6”
Personality and Background: Adelaide and Adrianne are the youngest of all of the girls, and the only set of twins in the entire family. They are unusually close, preferring each other’s company over all others. The twins spend most of their time together, lost in their own little world, ignoring the responsibilities that come with running an Inn. Neither care that the family business is being neglected, they have other more important things on their minds.

After accidentally stumbling upon their older sister, Alayna, on her knees pleasuring a stranger, the girls have developed an unusual obsession with sex. Since then, they have begun to experiment, touching and exploring each other in secret. Their sexual appetites are rarely sated and they find themselves sneaking away to touch each other more and more. It is only a matter of time before they are discovered, but neither girl is worried. Their father is far more interested in his eldest daughter to bother with the twins, and the other two siblings have their own preoccupations.

The Son - MagicalPen
Name: Andrew
Role: Youngest Son
Picture: Stands 5'8"
Personality and Background:Andrew is the youngest child and only son. Growing up with four older sisters meant that he always hung to the back, trying not to draw attention to himself. He performs his chores around the Inn and Farm with little complaint. But because he has only been around his sister, he has started to have feelings for all of them - they are the only girls he knows. He has often seen Alyana with other men, doing things that make him rather aroused. Sometimes he wonders if she would do those sorts of things with him.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nymphadora

Woot woot!

Hi Eve! Welcome back to the Inn!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

RedEve

Hey! Nice to be back, hope it works out this time! :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪