Every Woman Needs a Dragon in her Life. {All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, June 27, 2014, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Dragons are beautiful, powerful, mysterious creatures. Whether they are great living furnaces leaving a scorched earth in their wake, live in caves made of ice or simply hoard their treasures. Each one is special in their own way. As such, these requests are all devoted to those wondrous beasts. If you find one that catches your eye, please feel free to send me a pm. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you.~

The Sweetness of Dragon's fire

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~This idea is for a strong, warrior type of woman in a fantasy, steampunk, dystopian, alternate world, any setting would do really and she finds a captive dragon. At first she's going to kill the dragon because they are or were always feared. But after spending some time with the dragon she realizes what gentle creatures they are.

This is a romance, there can be elements of light bondage and rough passion, but it's romantic at the core. The dragon's character should be male or at least have male genitalia. The Dragon form can be of other gender. This Dragon should be a shapeshifter, because there would need to be a humanoid form if there will be any coupling going on.

As to the appearance of the Dragon, that is totally up to the person playing that role. I prefer scales, tale, wings, clawed feet and other traditional elements of a 'Dragon like' appearance.

Anyone interested in this idea, please pm me and do not answer here. Thank you.~

DemonessOfDeathValley