So I'm new and approved

Started by Darkangel94, August 27, 2012, 08:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkangel94

I just got my approval today and I'm wanting to start a rp but as you may have guessed I am new to roleplaying as well :) so I'm looking for a one on one rp with either gender (I am bi sexual I really don't care) with someone willing to be patient and help me learn :)

Lady Temptress

Hi there. I will rp with you and help you learn. I've never rped female/female so maybe we can teach each other?
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

I'm also willing to help out, perhaps a small group rp with either a love triangle or threesome? That would most certainly help break you in

Lady Temptress

I have rped for years, but never female feamale rps ans I am curious and wish to play that. Who would play the third role? Nice to meet you by the way.
Lady Dreamer

Rage

Well, we could turn this into a four way role-play, and help ease her in via group RP?

Also, Hey Temptress, how're you today? ~Hugs~
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Lady Temptress

A 4 way love triangle. Heya Rage. I'm good. * hug*
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

When do you want to do our Pm Rp, Rage?
Lady Dreamer

Rage

Well, temptress, if you PM me now, we can discuss that way, then go straight into the RP ^-^
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Ok Rage, I'm sending you a pm now. :P
Lady Dreamer

Rage

And now, back on topic.

The four way, good idea to break the girl in, or no?
In a restaurant.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

i think we need said new girl to agree first guys 0_o

Lady Temptress

yes we need to wait for Dark to agree lol Azz
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

we would have to set up a double nc rp section on here if not :P

Lady Temptress

Thats true azz. We would have to do that if she doesn't agree. I hope she does but if not, I still will rp with and the two of you seperately. Although, I've never done a threesome rp before meaning 2 guy's and a girl. I'm game to try haha love traingle.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

personaly if i'm going to involve a second guy there would need to be a second and possibly third girl, i'm not good with sharing with other men ;)

Lady Temptress

I'm not too good at sharing either and we can make it a small group rp? I dont know.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

Hello all and sorry for the late reply I have been swamped at work. I think it may be a good idea for the four of us to do a group rp, what kind of story are you all looking for?

Lady Temptress

Morning Dark & everyone else. What type of rp plot do you like Dark? Modern? Sci fi? Medievil?  I am posting slow til 2 pm central today- I've a job interbiew today. Yah!
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

Exactly, this is your show dark, you just pick a setting and let us help you get into it ;)

Lady Temptress

A group rp for the 4 of us works for me Dark.
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

I'm very into fantasy, but I'm not sure on a plot I think I need y'all to help me with that one :)

Lady Temptress

Heya Dark! I love fantasy as well. Hmm. We must plot!
Lady Dreamer

Darkangel94

Yes, yes we must! What kind of plot would you like Temptress?

Lady Temptress

What type of setting do you like Dark? Modern? Fantasy? Medievil? I like all of the above. Hah.
Lady Dreamer