X-Men:: Friends of Humanity (( Men Needed! ))

Started by Mnemosyne, August 24, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

-   Picture:
Nickname: Lullaby
-   Name: Elizabeth Mendez
Abilities: She is able to control the emotions or state of being of people around her. She could make a person horny or simply make them so sleepy that their bodies only want to sleep. She can also control the emotions of a person, going from anger and rage to sad and desperation she can control how the person or persons feel at the moment. She also have the power to shapeshift into any human form that she wants granting her enormous power if it is mixed with her other one, however her second power only work if she saw the person either by in a photo or the tv it only works if she has a idea on what the person looks like.
-   Birthplace: Puerto Rico
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Appearance: (( Any specific detailing to your character. ))
Assosiation: Brotherhood of Mutants
-   Personality: Elizabeth it’s not a fighter, she stays behind the front lines and alter the battlefield on her favor. She tends to be a woman who knows what she wants and always gets it, one way or another. Her thinking of mutants it’s simple, those with power are the ones that should survive, those without must perish. She it’s a well known criminal and often goes by the name of Lullaby. She does not really care about humans, she only wants to be part of a winning team and obviously Xavier institute does not offer that. She values those with powers and often makes them join her cause, she respects every mutant and tries to find a way to make their powers flourish with whatever means necessary.
-   
Biography: She was born in the wonderful island of Puerto Rico, being from Hispanic descend left her being misjudged by a lot of people during her life. Moving from the island at a young age of ten she had to learn the English language on her own since her parents were always working. With her power being a drunk and her mother being a drug abuser they spent all of their money on their different addictions and almost never left money for Eliza to eat. One day she had enough, her parents got their paycheck and went out to spend it right away leaving her alone and without food, that was when her powers showed itself. Her parents arrived and she was very mad, she began to scream at them and make them explain themselves to her. Her reaction and power quickly affected her parents putting them into a state of depression and desperation making them kill themselves right in front of her. That was when she was taken by the Xavier school for mutants and she discovered her powers. The mutants on the school helped her a bit but she knew their ways were wrong, she always knew that their ideals were too good to live in a world where mutants were hated. One day she met Magneto and instantly fell in love with his cause joining him in the brotherhood soon after. Now with the original mutants dying off or being too old to continue she tries to maintain the brotherhood going with the new leader, serving under him as she served under Magneto.

EbonyQueen

Miyu

Kendra

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 04:16:38 PM
^^ ah ebony how is your hand doing?

Just a little soreness left, I'm getting caught back up in my games, and jumping into this new one!

Quote from: Kendra on August 25, 2011, 04:17:22 PM
wow isn't she though ;)

I know.. too bad she's on the other side!

Miyu

I am really glad you are doing okay. I hope my pokemon game picks up now that I found a system to make battles more fair ^^.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: EbonyQueen on August 25, 2011, 04:18:35 PM
Just a little soreness left, I'm getting caught back up in my games, and jumping into this new one!

I know.. too bad she's on the other side!

As if no one can fall in love with the other side? *giggles*

I'm setting up a starter post for the official thread. To explain the current situation of all characters. <3
Then I'll make my own post for my character and we'll be well on our way. ~
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Miyu

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 04:37:55 PM
am I approved?

Mhm, just read it over.
Not sure if you will be leader yet though.
After I have a few more submissions I'll
let you know. <3

Want to give everyone a chance. ~
Mistreated

Miyu

I said I was fine with not being the leader, I was just offering to fill the position thats all ^^

Mnemosyne

I'm going to be posting the IC under NC, but romance is still welcomed. <3
I'm just putting it under NC so it's very open.~
Mistreated

kckolbe

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 04:42:08 PM
...romance is still welcomed. <3

I will hold you to those words then.  ~smiles~

As for being leader of the Brotherhood, I must admit I hadn't considered it when I made the post.  I was just looking at it practically.  If so many of the X-Men are dead, why would their oldest enemy still be around?  As for Wolverine, I just thought it would be best to move on.  If it helps, my favorite character (Banshee) is likely no more as well.  Depending on the numbers and gender ratios in both factions, I would be willing to play either side.

I would be willing to play the leader of either side, though admittedly I think Miyu's character would be able to become leader easily enough.  I was initially thinking of playing a middle-aged student, one whose powers manifested late in life.  To sum up, I have no idea what I want to play yet.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Well I'll love to see what you come up with if you decide to participate kckolbe. <3

Oh and trust me, as much as I love a bit of force, romance is a must. <3
Can't help it... need a little love <3

(( *Abusing hearts* <3 ))
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 04:57:14 PM
I will hold you to those words then.  ~smiles~

As for being leader of the Brotherhood, I must admit I hadn't considered it when I made the post.  I was just looking at it practically.  If so many of the X-Men are dead, why would their oldest enemy still be around?  As for Wolverine, I just thought it would be best to move on.  If it helps, my favorite character (Banshee) is likely no more as well.  Depending on the numbers and gender ratios in both factions, I would be willing to play either side.

I would be willing to play the leader of either side, though admittedly I think Miyu's character would be able to become leader easily enough.  I was initially thinking of playing a middle-aged student, one whose powers manifested late in life.  To sum up, I have no idea what I want to play yet.

As the old adage goes: Play what you want to play! Sin seems like a pretty awesome GM in being flexible about stuff. (which is awesome as hell, games that are heavily restricted kinda turn me off)

kckolbe

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 05:06:43 PM
Well I'll love to see what you come up with if you decide to participate kckolbe. <3

Oh and trust me, as much as I love a bit of force, romance is a must. <3
Can't help it... need a little love <3

(( *Abusing hearts* <3 ))

Breaking them as well I'm sure.  Oh I am being horrible today.  I am actually considering a son of Banshee's who was not mentioned as he did not develop powers until later in life, and unlike his sister, he wished a simpler life.  Of course, as feelings toward mutants have changed, he has felt pressured to join the cause more recently, and am negotiable as to which side he'd have joined, though leaning toward Brotherhood.

EQ, I won't play something uninspired, but I rarely come up with good char ideas without a bit of brainstorming.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Xanatos

Wow this thread ballooned since I posted last night... Jeez.

Funny, sort of, as I was going to mention that Magneto would have been dead as well. Way to old to have made it, unless he was in a nursing home, aged and infirm (but we all know that's not epic).

Anyways, my character concept got ruined by the restriction on invincibility. Even with the power going to be far from immune to everything, the concept is a dud now. Alas. I'm going to withdraw my interest. Don't have the time nor the inclination to try and make something that isn't seen as a clone. Then again, any power basically will be "cloning" a pre-existing Marvel characters powers anyways. There are so many out there, its not possible to be really unique/original.

Good luck with the game.

Kendra

Quote from: Xanatos on August 25, 2011, 05:40:54 PM
Wow this thread ballooned since I posted last night... Jeez.

Funny, sort of, as I was going to mention that Magneto would have been dead as well. Way to old to have made it, unless he was in a nursing home, aged and infirm (but we all know that's not epic).

Anyways, my character concept got ruined by the restriction on invincibility. Even with the power going to be far from immune to everything, the concept is a dud now. Alas. I'm going to withdraw my interest. Don't have the time nor the inclination to try and make something that isn't seen as a clone. Then again, any power basically will be "cloning" a pre-existing Marvel characters powers anyways. There are so many out there, its not possible to be really unique/original.

Good luck with the game.

Xanatos the clone part was part of a list from another game, Sine never said it applied to this game.
It was just to curb the marysue and garystu characters that got created before which I stated in another post of mine. As practically all the Xmen of those days are now old or dead, there shouldn't be a problem with adapting their powers

Mnemosyne

Also under the circumstances you discrubed Xanatos, I could accept a character with invincibility.
As long as you make it clear that he does have his own vunerablities too, so he doesn't end up being
unbeatable in any way, does that make sense? (( I am bad at explaining things at time when it comes to things like this. Forgive me if I have made confusion!!! ))
Mistreated

Kendra

Sinethesia hun, maybe if you took what you want from the list I gave and posted it yourself, that might alleviate any more confusion. *winks* I hope  :-\

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kendra on August 25, 2011, 06:01:09 PM
Sinethesia hun, maybe if you took what you want from the list I gave and posted it yourself, that might alleviate any more confusion. *winks* I hope  :-\

Done and done.
Also put that they can be put under discussion.
As long as someone can show how their character
could have weakness even with those "forbidden"
abilities, I can make acceptions.
Mistreated

Xanatos

I probably shouldn't try and join in any games at this time. College will likely get too busy for me to reasonably keep up with while focusing my attention on making posts. I shouldn't have even noted interest in the first place. Thanks for the consideration on the willingness to compromise. Maybe next time. Again, good luck with the game.

Mnemosyne

Updated with link to In Character Thread.
I have posted a starter post to explain where everyone is currently.
As well as a post for my own personal character.

Mister Creed hasn't made the announcement yet that he is
going to send out a new team of X-men. I want to have a bit of interaction
at the school before getting into that part.

I hope this is clear to everyone. If there is anything that needs to be
further explained, please notify me. <3

Now to plot a bit then. ~
Mistreated

kckolbe

Can we hold off until we have more time to talk/plan ooc between each other?

Intro Thread

Miyu

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 11:03:59 PM
Can we hold off until we have more time to talk/plan ooc between each other?

I suppose so. ~
Never really run a group roleplay like this before.
So if you want to co-run it with me that would be nice
Kckolbe. As you seem to know the ropes. <3
Mistreated