World of Warcraft Interest Check

Started by Cardwolf, May 10, 2010, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

Alright the profiles look great.

Ironwolf85

okay i'm a bit overwhelmed... too many people... maybe I'll join later
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Cardwolf

It's set up so different threads will branch from the main one...the entire game won't be in one thread.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Machete

are you still accepting new players?  If so, does the character have do be of a race that's currently playable?

Drako

I do believe yes and yes are the answers you are looking for.

Sessha

Actually you can be a race that is not currently playable in the game. Currently Sinoraa and I are playing High Elves. Which are not a playable race in the game.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Question Mark

Ya, what they said.  Any race'll do, just make sure it already exists in Warcraft.  :p

Cardwolf

We still haven't voted on what can and can't be played yet.  Please try to stick to races at were avalible during BC

RampantDesires

Sadly I think I'm going to have to bow out of this one for the time being O.o I've been reading through the thread and I've started a few intros but I have yet to find anything that I'm satisfied with.  I will keep checking back in and see if inspiration strikes, and please feel free to send me a PM if you'd like the addition of a rather haughty draenei paladin to your story and we can work something out. I hope y'all have copious amounts of fun.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Question Mark

You'll probably have a PM from Yours Truly later today.  Let's work something work.

Primarch

I'd be rather interested in getting involved, I haven't played WoW since just after the second expansion came out, but a buddy of mine talks my ear off about it all the time XD

If your still accepting characters, can a character wear gear of a lower level, but RP it on the same level as higher tiered stuff? I just visually prefer some of the lower stuff. :/ I'd like to take up a Blood Elf Death Knight, or perhaps a Human Paladin btw. ^.^

Cardwolf

Try to avoid death knights for now please and yes anyone is free to join at anytime.  Right now we're set it up in BC

Primarch

Human Paladin it is then!

Name: Alexander Stenwroth

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Specialization: Plate Armour, Two Handed Hammers

Talents: GrandMaster Blacksmith & Engineer

Spells/Skills: Alexander is particularly proficient in the "Retribution" and "Protection" schools of Paladin combat, he has at his disposal an array of aura's and blessings that he uses to increase how own and allies power. He is quite fond of the Hammer of Justice, Divine Storm, Lay of Hands, Holy Light & Crusader Strike. While those are his favourites, he has a wide variety of other techniques he can use to bring Holy Justice to the Horde, or aid his allies and friends.

Faction: Alliance

Secondary Factions:

Titles:  "Justicar Alexander, Champion of the Naaru"

Status within your hometown: Exalted

Appearance:

History: Alexander Stenwroth had an unassuming start life, he was the son of a farmer and expected nothing more out of life but to take over after his father. It was in his mid teens that he felt the call, a divine light was cast upon him. Even in his early days it was evident he would rise above the "average" Paladin, if such a thing existed. He had a natural born gift to to bring divine wrath to the wicked, to do battle with malice, to stare fear in the eye, then punch it. Since stepping into himself as a true Paladin, he has traveled the world, battled all sorts of enemies, those that had to be bested with hammer and faith, and those that needed to be beaten with humility and personal willpower.

By the time the Burning Gates opened, he was already a veteran with years of experience and gladly thrust himself into the new world so he may continue his divine work. Now, he prepares for a whole new challenge.

Personality: Alexander is many things to many people, on the battle field he is known to prove his faith with mighty bellows of prayer and bravado to intimidate his foes, and afterwards when all is said and done and the enemy is broken and defeated he is known to raise a glass, to sing and cheer with his allies and friends who won the day. When there is no Undead to burn or Orc skull to cave in, he is more a modest individual, humble and polite. He enjoys friendly banter, if he calls you something foul, its likely that he considers you a good friend, so don't take it the wrong way!

Armor:
Field Marshal's Aegis

Weapon: Hammer of the Naaru

Guild/Team:

Mount of choice: The Bike he built himself, but as a Paladin, he is able to summon his own divine mount.

Hearthstone location: Stormwind

Sexual Experience: He's been around, and knows how to celebrate a victory in style.

Sexual Preferences: He's straight

Turn Offs: Scat, mutilation probably more I haven't thought of. 

Rivals:

Aspect:

Racial Hatred: Undead

Cardwolf

Your set but hehe...you just made two very big enemies.

Primarch

Machete

May I play a neutral High Elf Rogue or Priest?

Sessha

I was wondering why no one is posting when I see them online for like hours on end?

CmdrRenegade

Should we split off a thread for our new party that's formed?
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Question Mark

I'm just not sure how to procede.  I'm Waiting for an oppurtunity really, to involve my char in a feasible way.

Cardwolf

Would it help if I made another character for you guys to work with?

Primarch

Quote from: CmdrRenegade on May 25, 2010, 10:38:11 PM
Should we split off a thread for our new party that's formed?

Might as well.

Sessha

I am jsut waiting for people to post in the thread before I can continue.

Cardwolf

Alright, I'm going to make a new character so we can get this moving more.  If I can get some cooperation from the players, please don't just wait for people to come to you.