Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

if your boobs weren't attached to your body you'd probably lose those too. You lose everything. You lost your innocence, your virginity and your mind. Is it a cooincindence that you lost them all to me? Well I'm tired of your forgetfulness. We are through.

((I would never make my pet wait that long.))

Beguile's Mistress

You require too much polishing to keep you shiny.  Buh-bye!

Chevalier des Poissons

You are always upside down. That is fun when we have 69 different ideas, but not for anything else.

We are over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Autumn52

you are always so bloody I can't take it anymore......buh bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Dusk

The whole constantly naked thing was great at first, but then I realized I can't actually take you anywhere in public! I'm sorry, this is just not going to work.

Esoteric Myobi

You're only around at night, appearing at Dusk and then disappearing at Dawn. I know you're cheating on me with Dawn down the block and I'm not going to take it anymore. Now get out of my house!

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn52

You are so beautiful but you always have such a sad face.....I can't take it anymore. Please leave
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CaptainErotica

You  claim to be owned by me, but whenever i turn my back your letting other men bite your neck and lick your body. I'm sorry but we are through.

Autumn52

you have broken my heart for the last time.......It is over

CaptainErotica

You say that now, but in ten minutes you'll be flashing your assets at any man who will look your way. I can't believe I fell for your sweet words and seduction. We are through.

Autumn52

You are always flirting with all the women I am tired of flashing my assets to get a little attention......buh bye

ElvenErotica

Xandi, hun youre hot and all, but im hotter sooooooooooo on to sexier kinker people.

CaptainErotica

You might be elven and you may be Erotic, but if you are I never saw it. you never lived up to the hype. We are so through.

Blaed

The metal is cold, and sharp. When I lost my finger tip you told me that you were going to get rid of it. But it looks like you have not, its over. Don't call, I am changing the locks, and my name, goodbye

Autumn52

with those wings I never get to be ontop sorry but I have to try different positions

Blaed

You have never told me your name, never taken off that mask. I don't even know who you are. You just keep on telling me that you have to save the world from the evil restricting clothes. I am sorry, but I am going to go put on a shirt now.

Zelric Miras

Your feathers give me allergies all the time, I'm sick of it, we can't be together.

Autumn52

You are far to young for me sorry buh bye

Zelric Miras

The mystery was fun at first, but not knowing what is under the mask after this long puts me off. Sorry, but we are through.

Esoteric Myobi

I can't stand that cocky smirk of yours anymore. Until you can look at me without being condescending we're through.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Zelric Miras

That sad look on your face makes me think being with me is a nuissance. It is a disturbing thought I can bear no more.

Autumn52

so you have been two timing me with Esoteric Myobi, I dont do two timers good bye

Blaed

We are over, because I do it at least three times before I am done, and you don't even do two timers....

Autumn52

You can go three times? since when? well since you have been holding out on me good bye

Zelric Miras

You are always giving me your back, while I like the look of your butt, I'd rather see your face, you and I are no more.