Lost - Free form 1:1

Started by Jester, May 16, 2008, 05:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I have become a big fan of Lost and am now currently just starting the second series. I know. Where have i been?!?!?

My idea will be just a 1:1 about two people who are on a plane that crashes on an island a bit like th TV series. Bit no canon characters and we may never meet anyone else. It all depends. We can sort that out between ourselves.

Idea Concept:

A man and a woman from the same flight to America awake on an Island in the middle of nowhere. Part of the plan smokes nearby. The part of the plane thats with them hold a lot useful stores and equipment. The two of them could live quite well together.

However one of them is halfway down the cliff and relies on the other to help them. They are complete opposites. One is sweet, innocent and completely incapable of looking after themselves while the other is nasty, ruthless, aggressive and a survivor and quite capable.

Will they get on?

If you have either a character that could fit either roles than let me know? But dont tell me too much? I think it would be fun finding out about each other.

Eymber

I've been watching season four online...    I love lost...  As much as I would like to RP it with you, I know TOO much about the show for me to be playing it with someone who is only on season two.

If you don't find anyone else to play, and you're still interested after you catch up, let me know. :D

Other than that...   -=raises fist=-  UNITED LOST FANS!!!!

:D

Jester

Would you be interested in being a GM for me?