Secret Societies, Mystery, Bondage (M seeking F)

Started by Silence, September 15, 2013, 01:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silence

So, I had this random idea I've been craving. I'm looking for something along the lines of the Da Vinci Code, girl with the dragon tattoo etc.. I want this to be a long term role play with many twist and turns, also looking for someone who posts regularly and not just once or twice a week.. If you fit this description & are female, please read on :)

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I will respond to those quicker then I will this thread, look forward to hearing from you!

- Plot 1 -

She (Your character) is a high school student/college student who moves into an old house with her family. Being the adventurous type she explores the property of her families new home and finds a secret room/entrance. Inside is a journal belonging to someone who was marked for death by this secret society. Excited by her new found discovery, she brings the journal to her best friend (My character) and convinces him to join in on the adventure. As the two get deeper into the mystery with all there research and exploration, they find themselves trapped in a deadly game involving this ancient society. Plot details up for discussion!

-----

- Plot 2 -

She (Your character) has been investigating the disappearance/death of a family member/dear friend. After following different leads and finding nothing but dead ends, she gives up her search. Several years later, her home is broken into and she believes it is the same people responsible for the death/disappearance from years before. She turns to a washed up private investigator, the only one crazy enough to believe her and take on the case. Together the search to solve the mystery behind the death/disappearance of her family/dear friend. Plot details up for discussion!

-----

- Plot 3 -

She (Your character) is investigating a secret S&M society for her magazine/website/book. She has worked very hard to get learn the inner workings of the group. But investigating only takes you so far, she finally finds a way into one of the party's. To find out for herself that this society is in fact real.. Unfortunately they are expecting her. She is abducted by the society and turned into a slave, vanishing without a trace just like so many she had read about. This story can go straight into her life of slavery or slowly build up to it. WARNING - This story is intended to be rather extreme, heavy bondage, discipline, pain etc.. Not for the weak at heart. Plot details up for discussion!