Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

*shakes her head and locks herself nito the House of Reptiles*
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Josietta

Josi chews at her lip and sighs. "Ah well.. We were bound to kill off some innocents in this mess. No need to be all smug about it Ry. You weren't positive, you were just having some faith that he was. In this village I trust no one. "

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 28, 2009, 10:29:56 AM
Josi chews at her lip and sighs. "Ah well.. We were bound to kill off some innocents in this mess. No need to be all smug about it Ry. You weren't positive, you were just having some faith that he was. In this village I trust no one. "

Given that its the second or third time its happened.  I think a little smugness is warranted.  ^-^

Kip

Once again, as the sun set, roars of hunger and depravation echoed around the village.  Another night of sleep was interrupted and a pervading sense of fear settled over the entire village.  Slowly but surely, the villagers were starting to realise that the scattered bones were not as innocent as originally assumed.   Most villagers hid in their bedrooms, trembling in the corner but one villager moved to protect the one she loved, barring the bedroom door behind her and sacrificing herself.  Marguerite faced the beasts bravely, happy inside herself that her Soulmate was safe for another night, hidden away.

As she was torn limb from limb, a heart wrenching wail echoed around the village as another individual felt their heart break.  When the villagers found Marguerite's remains the next morning, the brave lady's soulmate managed to hide theri sorrow behind an impenetrable mask.  Once more, the villagers started to throw accusations at each other as they tried to seek retribution.

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Remaining roles:

6 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
1 Soulmate
1 Seer
2 Werewolves

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

If the other soulmate was going to come forward, now is the time to do so. *glowers*

For now, I suspect elandra, still.

Elandra

Awakening from a deep sleep, elandra awakened to discover that her soulmate had been slaughtered the night before. Screaming she fell to the floor in anguish.

To add insult to injury, another villager suspected her of being wolf. "That is right Trieste, you just voted for a peasant to be lynched." Coming forward was a hardship for her, but the tears would give her away in any case.

Still unable to think straight and finding breathing difficult, elandra still managed to croak out a name, Josietta.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Saku

Saku cried for the loss of Marguerite and comforted Elandra as well. It seemed they had both been close to Miss Marg and both would mourn her loss for the rest of their time in this cursed town. Saku wished she could have sacrificed herself so that Marguerite would still be alive but such was not the case, it was too late for Miss Marg was dead now. Saku did not move from the bedroom where Marguerite had been found and simply stayed there mourning. Saku did not know who was responsible for Marguerite's death but she would go for now with the last person that had wanted to lynch Miss Marg who Marguerite had voted for before she had changed her vote to Kaz. Josietta.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Izu

For some reason I suspect those who are most quiet in here... But I don't want to be first to point the finger at them... *goes with the majority* Josietta... for now..

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Vampricprincessty

Saku

Saku wonders though why Miss Marg chose Trieste as their new sheriff maybe Trieste was onto something by voting for Elandra. For hadn't Elandra thought Kaz was a wolf and he had turned out to be the healer...then again Josietta had voted for Marguerite earlier...but ended up changing it. Saku did not know what to think for her thinking skills weren't that great right now due to the tragedy.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Elandra

She had made a mistake voting for the healer and she can never be forgiven for such an egregious error. Even so the fact that she is Marguerite's soulmate should indicate that she does not grow fangs and fur in the night.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Transgirlenstein

Does her best to comfort poor Saku, petting her.  "Marguerite might have been protecting you Elendra and you did send the healer to his death.."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Josietta

Josi starts laughing maniacally and falls over holding her stomach. "Hahahahaha! I knew you all would vote me out next. Yay! Lynch me next! Lynch me! Can I vote for myself?"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kip

Voting for Werewolf Lynching :

Josietta - 4 votes : Elandra, Saku, Ryven, Izu
Elandra - 3 votes : Trieste, Vampireprincessty, Queentrippingserpent
Izu - 1 vote : Precious
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Ryven - 1 vote : Josietta
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote : Kanrya

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kip

"Sorry..."  the big voice boomed from the air above...  "You are unable to doom thyself."

The villagers cowered in fear and then, in a fantastical plot twist, totally forgot that the voice had ever spoken.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

precious

Kanrya

Kanrya sighed and glared at Elandra. "Be thankful that you'll follow your soulmate..."

Ryven

If she's a soulmate, she might as well come forward and say it.  It makes no sense to remain hidden.

Josietta

Quote from: Ryven on August 30, 2009, 08:15:13 PM
If she's a soulmate, she might as well come forward and say it.  It makes no sense to remain hidden.

She did hon.

Quote from: elandra on August 28, 2009, 01:14:32 PM
Awakening from a deep sleep, elandra awakened to discover that her soulmate had been slaughtered the night before. Screaming she fell to the floor in anguish.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

precious

I feel that your collective blame is misplaced on Elandra.  I feel strongly that she really is just a peasant...It's my gut instinct. ;D

Kip

Voting for Werewolf Lynching :

Josietta - 4 votes : Elandra, Saku, Ryven, Izu
Elandra - 4 votes : Trieste, Vampireprincessty, Queentrippingserpent, Kanrya
Izu - 1 vote : Precious
Ryven - 1 vote : Josietta
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

The voting was tied and the villagers stared at each other, unsure as to what to do.  Suddenly, one of them had an idea and yelled out over the rabble.  "Let the sheriff decide for us.  Let Trieste bare the responsibility of her role."

All heads slowly swung to Trieste for her decision.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: precious on August 30, 2009, 09:28:24 PM
I feel that your collective blame is misplaced on Elandra.  I feel strongly that she really is just a peasant...It's my gut instinct. ;D

That's kinda what I'm thinkin.  If she said she's the other soulmate then why are people voting for her?

precious

Obviously because two of them are wolves...and the other two are hapless followers!