Nudist Family adventures. (all positions taken)

Started by Mira Willow, August 25, 2011, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 28, 2011, 10:31:08 PM
lol my character will try to break all the rules, lets see how the family reacts when they see her with clothes around the house.

my girl will more then likely pants her then.... *giggles*
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Miyu

Foxfyr

Would anybody mind adding Role to their character sheets so that I can keep family relation straight?  This is mainly to help me keep track of who is the son/daughters and who is the niece/nephew to ensure I don't make any mistakes in my posts.

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 10:28:12 PM
lul... then someone shall have to do some good convincing on Katharine's part....

Jacob isn't the sort to press the matter, but he will certainly make it known that he will always be there for her should she need help with anything she cannot do on her own. ;)

Quote from: Miyu on August 28, 2011, 10:31:08 PM
lol my character will try to break all the rules, lets see how the family reacts when they see her with clothes around the house.

I am also looking forward to seeing how Jacob reacts to the rebellious teen of the family.  It should make for a fun character dynamic that will certainly keep the father on his toes.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Gimmik on August 28, 2011, 10:01:05 PM
Sadly I think I have more than the amount I wanted, thank you though.

Aw, darn. Too slow, I guess. Maybe if you end up getting some more room later then.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Loki Aesir on August 28, 2011, 10:24:39 PM
Hehe, and naturally papa loves his children, especially those who would consider themselves a daddy's girl.  ;)

I'm guessing that he isn't looking for NC situations considering how open the family is with one another.  Forcing anyone into anything will likely infuriate Jacob since it is taking away freedoms he is eager to protect.

Adults kid is 100 percent fine if not encouraged! But the NC I want to keep out honestly, no affiance to anyone, for the same reason he said above.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 28, 2011, 10:43:10 PM
Aw, darn. Too slow, I guess. Maybe if you end up getting some more room later then.
Absolutely I will keep you in mind if anything comes up.

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Quote from: Loki Aesir on August 28, 2011, 10:41:35 PM
Would anybody mind adding Role to their character sheets so that I can keep family relation straight?  This is mainly to help me keep track of who is the son/daughters and who is the niece/nephew to ensure I don't make any mistakes in my posts.

I will post a list of all the roles plus character and usernames in the first post of the IC thread.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 10:47:54 PM
Eeeeeeep so when do we start? <3
Very soon, am trying to get it up as we speak.

Wolfy

I do believe Sarah is going to be most attracted to Elizabeth..;D That Forbidden Rebel love kind of thing.

omfgSarah

Quote from: Wolfy on August 28, 2011, 11:08:35 PM
I do believe Sarah is going to be most attracted to Elizabeth..;D That Forbidden Rebel love kind of thing.

That's going to throw me off a little bit every time...
:b
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

Miyu