Greywolf is looking

Started by Greywolf, November 21, 2017, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greywolf

Hi there folks.  Take a look at what I have in mind.  I am mostly interested in feminization/cross-dressing/transformation themed roleplays.  I also like roleplays involving shemales/futas.  If anything interests you, please send me a PM.

General Themes I'm looking for:
Sci-fi especially Star Trek themed
time travel/historical
cross-dressing
feminization

Some specific ideas:
Summer Job (cross-dressing male, consensual)
Jimmy is off from college for the summer and looking for a part-time job to help pay for school.  He has a small effeminate build that can easily pass as a teen woman.  His sister (or a female friend) suggests that he work at a local car wash (or possible a neighborhood pool or water park).  With a little coaching he goes with the plan.  After working for a few days, he is surprised with the kind of appreciative attention he gets with his new look but no one actually realizes its him.  One of the people who take a liking to the new Jimmy would be a neighbor (or family friend) and who actually recognizes the new girl is actually Jimmy.  They arrange for a few 'side jobs' to keep Jimmy's secret and so he can earn a little bit of extra cash.  I am looking to play Jimmy in this.

Star Trek (male-to-female transformation)
This one is a bit of a loose idea.  I would play the captain or a member of the command staff.  The basic idea that I have would be that some sort of accident has happened that has changes my characters physical body into that of a woman, but my mind has not been changed.  I would have to learn to act and dress as a woman as the rest of the crew worked on reversing the effects.  I also see the opportunity for some romance along the way.  I am open to different time periods of Star Trek except the re-boot era.